剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
surrounded by lies and betrayal.
身边充斥着谎言和背叛
If I break my promise, my vow...
如果我打破了我的誓言
I'm no better than my mother or your father
我就和我的母亲或者父亲一样
or anyone here at court.
和宫廷里的其他人一样了
Don't you see?
你不懂吗
I don't want to become one of them.
我不想变成他们中间的一员
You won't.
你不会的
I'll make sure you keep your promise.
我会确保你信守承诺
I'm done asking for your heart and offering you mine.
追求你的真心 给出我的真心 我已经累了
From now on, our marriage will be a political formality,
从现在开始 我们的婚姻会成为政♥治♥联姻
nothing more.
没有别的
What in God's name did you do?
你到底干了什么
I ordered their heads cut off.
我砍了他们的头
There was so much blood.
血太多了
Charles, what happened?
查尔斯 发生了什么事
The plan was to talk to the English lords, to negotiate.
计划是和英格兰贵族谈判 协商
That was my plan.
那本是我的计划
I felt so confident and powerful,
我感觉到很自信很强大
and then suddenly it all went away.
但突然这些感觉都没有了
I realized, what if it was a trap?
我想 万一是个陷阱呢
What if the French Protestants found out about the meeting
万一法国新教♥徒♥发现了我们的会面
and used it to spark a rebellion?
利用这个来进行叛乱
No, I had to do something to prove myself.
不 我必须做一些事来证明我自己
Wha... I constantly have to prove myself
什么... 我时常需要证明我自己
or people will rise against me!
否则人们就会组织叛乱
My dearest boy,
我亲爱的孩子
this is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I've made you like this.
是我让你成了这样
Charles, please forgive me.
查尔斯 请原谅我
I just wanted to protect you by making you strong.
我想让你强大只是想保护你
Strong?
强大
I am not strong; I am weak, and everyone can see it but you.
我不强大 我很弱 除了你大家都看得出来
First Leeza, then Henri.
先是莉扎 接着是亨利
I couldn't let England see that, or my own people.
我不能让英格兰或者我的人♥民♥看到这一点
That's why I ordered those heads cut off,
所以我才砍了他们的头
to hide the truth about what I really am.
来隐藏我真正的内心
I'm afraid.
我很害怕
Several nobles are waiting to welcome you back.
很多贵族都在等着迎接你
They trust your sabbatical was rejuvenating.
他们相信你的隐居对你很有好处
In a way, it was.
从某些方面来说是没错
You were right about Lola's death haunting me, Gideon.
萝拉的死的确对我还有影响 你说得对 吉迪恩
When she was brought to execution,
她被带去处决时
she had a look in her eyes I will never forget.
她看我的眼神我永生难忘
Jane had that same look.
简也有那样的眼神
Elizabeth, I know you may not feel any safer,
伊丽莎白 我知道你可能觉得不安全
but you did the right thing,
但你做得对
letting her flee.
让她逃走了
Or maybe I just made the biggest mistake of my life.
也有可能我犯了我此生最大的一个错误
Jane.
简
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm sorry, Your Majesty,
抱歉 陛下
but I had nowhere else to go.
但我无处可去
You must know you're signing your own death warrant.
你必须知道你签下了你自己的死刑令
Would it be any different if I hadn't returned?
我不回来的话又有什么差别
Knowing I was alive, you would always have reason to fear me.
知道我还活着 你会一直惧怕我
This way, I have a chance to convince you
回来的话 至少我有机会让你相信
I was telling the truth.
我说的是真的
I swore I would keep your secret and I will.
我发誓我会保守你的秘密 我会做到的
You don't know me well enough to trust me, but I know you.
你不了解我所以不信任我 但我了解你
I grew up in this court; I have watched you all my life.
我是在宫廷里长大的 一辈子都在看着你
I knew about Lord Dudley,
我也知道达德利大人的事
and I never said a thing.
但我什么都没说
Please, I need this work.
求你了 我需要这份工作
Her Majesty agreed to let me stay.
陛下同意让我留下了
The terrible coincidence of our encounter
我们不小心的糟糕相遇
brought some good, after all.
还是有好处的
Elizabeth trusts me, despite what I know
伊丽莎白信任我 尽管我知道的消息
that could be used against her, and now, because of her trust,
对她有威胁 现在 因为她的信任
we will be able to learn so much more.
我们可以知道更多
What happened?
怎么回事
I was told that the court ambassador to England
不是说英格兰的大使
was waiting in the throne room,
在正殿等着吗
insisting on speaking with the king.
坚持要和国王谈谈
He was, as were our own nobles. They were up in arms, as well,
没错 作为我们自己的贵族 他们也很气愤
but Henri took charge.
但亨利处理好了
He used the situation to his own advantage.
他将这情况化作自己的优势
His speech was quite stirring,
他的演说很是激动人心
something about Englishmen being swine
他说了英格兰人是如何卑贱
and how France would never back down.
法国又是如何不能退缩
Our French nobles, they were cheering,
我们的法国贵族 他们受到了鼓舞
but the ambassador, well, he didn't take it quite so well.
但大使还是不为所动
I suppose he's returned to England
我想他会回到英格兰
to report to Elizabeth.
向伊丽莎白报告吧
On the very next ship.
就乘坐下一班船走
You have to admit, I was right about Henri.
你必须承认 我对亨利的看法是对的
That boy has talent.
那孩子有天赋
Unfortunately, it's a talent for going after
不幸的是 他的天赋就是追求
what doesn't belong to him.
不属于他的东西
You're wasting your time with the wrong man.
你在错误的人身上浪费时间
Excuse me?
你说什么
Your brother is the king of France.
你哥哥是法国国王
Not Charles-- we both know you don't care about him.
不是查尔斯 我们都知道你不在乎他
I'm talking about Narcisse.
我说的是纳西斯
He's not the man for you.
他不是你的男人
And who is?
那他是谁的
It's not as bad as it looks.
事情不是表面看起来那样
I imagine it's worse.
我以为会更糟糕
Darnley could've killed you.
达恩利本可以杀了你
Next time, he won't hold back.
下一次他不会停手的
But now he knows that while he's the father of your child,
但现在他知道尽管他是你孩子的父亲
he'll never be the man that you love.
但他永远不会成为你爱的人
No. That is someone else.
我的爱人是别人
If Darnley is no longer motivated
如果达恩利不再试图
to share your power,
分享你的权力
he's gonna try and take it.
那他就准备夺取它了
He's a threat to your throne and to your life, Mary.
他对你的王位和你的生命都是个威胁 玛丽
You need to get rid of him.
你必须摆脱他
I'm not ready to talk about killing a king...
我还没准备好谈论杀掉国王的话题...
...or to have my child without a father.
或者让我的孩子没有父亲
There has to be another way,
肯定有别的办法
and I will find it,
我会找到的
as long as I have you by my side.
只要你还在我身边
That bitch.
那个贱♥人♥
I am her Catholic husband,
我是她的天主教丈夫
and she uses the Church against me.
而她竟然利用教堂来对付我
She thinks that she can refuse me the Crown Matrimonial,
她以为她可以拒绝我当并肩王
cut me off financially,
切断我的经济来源
and I will just sit quietly like a beaten dog.
我就会像只落水狗一样摇尾乞怜
You were on the right track,
你做得对
winning Lord Kinloch to your side.
让肯洛赫大人站在了你这边
Now you must win the privy council.
现在你必须拿下枢密院
They blame Mary for mishandling the money
他们责怪玛丽挪用了
for the disaster relief.
赈灾款
You could win them over with a few targeted payments.
你多付点钱就能拿下他们
As you pointed out, I have no money.
但我没有钱了
I can raise all we need.
我可以筹到所需的钱
With the right people on our side,
赢得正确的人
I could convince the council to override Mary
我可以说服枢密院推♥翻♥玛丽的决定
and grant you the Crown Matrimonial.
让你当上并肩王
Why would you do that for me?
你为什么要这样帮我
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表