剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Isn't that adorable?
真可爱
Oh, joy, she's found a new way to suffocate me.
老天 她又找到让我窒息的新方式了
Now I'm expected to carry this vile, little locket.
现在我得戴着这个廉价的小吊坠了
She's so tedious,
她太无聊了
feigning affection while feeling nothing.
我一点感觉都没有还得装模作样
If it weren't for the effect she has over Charles,
要不是她对查尔斯有影响力
this would be more work than it is worth.
我也不用这样
I find that hard to believe.
我可不相信
Hmm? ?This comes easily to you.
什么 这对你来说很容易
I've seen it.
我见识过了
No, experienced it myself.
不 已经亲身试验过了
Yes, but at least,
是啊 但至少
in your case, we were equally matched.
你我是相配的
Look at us.
看看我们
After all we've been through,
在我们经历了这一切之后
all we've lost,
失去这么多之后
the two of us, we're still here.
我们两个还在这里
Keeping the kingdom from falling apart.
努力保护国家完整
Oh, together,
我们联手
we really are a force to be reckoned with.
的确是一股不可忽视的力量
When I told you to get over the loss of Lola,
我告诉你要走出失去萝拉的伤痛
I didn't mean for you to sleep with every woman in the castle,
但我不是要你睡遍城♥堡♥所有女人
which is what I hear you've been doing.
而我听说你就是这样做的
And does that... bother you?
这样你觉得很困扰吗
I was controlling.
我曾经很强势
Yeah.
没错
Not cloying.
但不让人厌烦
And never once dull. ?Never.
也永远不会无聊 不可能
So, no, this time, it doesn't bother me.
不 这次我不在乎
This time?
这次
I do like the sound of that.
听起来不错
For Scotland!
为了苏格兰
No! No! David!
不 不 大卫
I think there's something wrong with the baby.
我觉得孩子不对劲
I need my husband.
叫我丈夫来
I am under strict orders not to leave you unguarded.
我被严令不得留你独自一人
This is your king's child.
这是你国王的孩子
Go!
快去
Mary.
玛丽
Your Majesty.
陛下
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Is the baby...?
孩子...
I'll summon for a physician right away.
我们马上喊医师来
No, the baby is fine.
不 孩子没事
I needed to talk to you in private.
我必须私下和你谈谈
Knox is using you.
诺克斯在利用你
Mary, it's over.
玛丽 都结束了
The coup was a success!
政♥变♥成功了
You have to accept your fate.
你必须接受你的命运
And what about your fate?
那你的命运呢
Who is in power now, hmm?
现在权力在谁手中
You or the privy council? It's only temporary.
是你还是枢密院 这只是暂时的
It all happened so fast, they said it would take time, but...
一切发生得太快 他们说这需要时间 但...
What did Knox promise you?
诺克斯许诺了你什么
That while I rotted in jail for an affair
是当我因为莫须有的风流韵事
that never happened, that they would make you king?
在监狱里腐烂的时候 他们会拥你为王吗
You, an Englishman, a Catholic?
你 一个英格兰人 一个天主教♥徒♥
I'll convert, and then I'll take the English throne, too.
我会改变宗教信仰 我也会拿到英格兰王位
Don't be a fool.
别傻了
We are married because I couldn't take England without you.
我因为想要拿下英格兰而和你结婚
What makes you think that you can take England without me?
你觉得没有我 你能拿下英格兰吗
Knox may despise me,
诺克斯可以轻视我
but he hates the idea of a monarchy even more.
但他同样也痛恨我是一个君主
You will never be safe.
你永远不会安全的
Well, II... ? They killed Rizzio.
我... 他们杀了里齐奥
They will turn on you, as easily as they turned on me,
他们会背叛你 就像背叛我一样
as easily as they turned to murder.
就像他们杀人一样容易
I never intended for Rizzio to die.
我没想过要杀里齐奥
All I wanted was to catch you with Bothwell.
我只想抓住你和博斯威尔在一起的证据
There was nothing to catch. I have been faithful to you.
没有所谓证据 我对你是忠诚的
Darnley.
达恩利
They will kill you.
他们会杀了你
What am I to do?
我能怎么办
Help me escape the castle.
帮我逃出城♥堡♥
No. ?Help me,
不 帮我
and we will get back all that is ours,
我们就能拿回属于我们的一切
as king and queen together.
作为国王和王后并肩站在一起
Or stay...
或者你选择留下
and be cast off by those who have used you.
让那些利用你的人将你抛弃
How could I have been so naive?
我怎能那么天真
All this time, I gave myself to him.
把自己全都给了他
How can I erase those sounds, seared into my brain?
那些烙进我脑袋的声音我该怎么去除
You didn't know they were lovers? ?Lord, no.
你不知道他们是情人吗 老天 不知道
I knew Narcisse didn't care about you,
我知道纳西斯不把你放心上
but had no idea about them.
但不知道他们的关系
There, there, Nicole.
好了 妮可
I truly am sorry.
我很抱歉
I just felt that you deserved the truth.
我只是觉得你应该知道真♥相♥
You deserve someone that cares for you,
你值得更好的人
and I don't mean a weak, boy king.
我指的不是一个软弱幼稚的国王
I mean me.
而是我
You don't care about me.
你不在乎我
I do. ?No.
我在乎 不
My God, look at you. How could I not?
老天 看看你 我怎会不在乎你
Narcisse is a fool, an utter fool,
纳西斯是个傻瓜 太傻了
and someday, when you're with the right man,
当某天你和对的人在一起之后
someone he knows he's truly lost you to,
当他知道他真的失去你之后
he will realize that.
他就会明白这一点
I have a trusted servant
我有个忠诚的仆人
waiting south of the castle with horses.
带着马在城♥堡♥南边等着
If we're going to escape,
如果我们要逃走
we have to do it now.
就得趁现在
I can walk on my own.
我可以自己走
There's a path that will lead us outside.
有一条路通向外面
So, this is how you pulled off that disappearing act.
这就是你消失的伎俩吧
Are you all right? Maybe you should rest.
你还好吗 你得休息一下
We've been riding for hours,
我们已经骑了很久了
and in your condition...
你这样的状态...
Dunbar is close. Bothwell will be waiting.
邓巴快到了 博斯威尔会在那里等着
Without us, the conspirators have no leverage.
没有我们 叛国者就没有了筹码
We must strike now, while they are weak.
我们必须趁虚而入
Mary.
玛丽
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Rizzio didn't deserve to die like that.
里齐奥不该那么死
No, he didn't.
是 不该
You will get justice for him,
你会为他报仇
but if I come with you, I know that Bothwell will say
但如果我跟你走 我知道博斯威尔会说
that that justice means my death.
复仇意味着我的死亡
but all I've ever wanted was to be treated with respect.
但我要的就只有别人的尊重
I don't want to die.
我不想死
Darnley, don't leave. Come with me.
达恩利 不要走 跟我来
It's my only chance at survival.
这是我生存的唯一机会
Where will you go?
你去哪里
Somewhere where I won't be found.
一个别人不会找到的地方
Darnley, no. Take care, you and the baby.
达恩利 不要 保重 你和孩子都是
I can't stop staring at you.
我忍♥不住盯着你看
I am smitten.
你让我神魂颠倒
And I thought after last night, our intimacy,
昨晚我们亲密之后
it's time to make things official.
我觉得我们该正式确定
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表