剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
because I will never allow a Spaniard
因为我绝对不会允许一个西班牙人
to gain a foothold in the French government.
在法国政♥府♥占有一地之席
You have no authority over the French government.
你没有权利控制法国政♥府♥
Neither do you.
你也没有
You're not in charge here, Leeza.
这里轮不到你发号♥施令 莉扎
No one is in charge here!
这里根本没有任何人在发号♥施令
So now I am forced to come in
所以现在我才不得不过来
and clean up your mess.
收拾你的残局
Do not touch my mess!
不许你碰我的残局
I may not be queen or regent,
我也许不是王后也不是摄政王
but I still have influence,
但我还是有影响力的
and I will get my lord chancellor back
我会亲自把大♥法♥官找回来
without the help of Spain.
不需要西班牙的帮忙
The finest Venetian glass,
上好的威尼斯玻璃杯
and what do the English put in it?
英格兰人往里面倒的居然是
Riesling.
雷司令干白
I would kill for a good French red right now.
我现在异常想念一杯上好的法国红葡萄酒
You're in the wrong country, then.
那你就来错地方了
But not by choice.
但这不是我的选择
I'm sorry, we haven't been introduced.
抱歉 我们还没正式见过面
I'm Lord Narcisse, Queen Elizabeth's special guest.
我是纳西斯伯爵 伊丽莎白女王的特殊客人
I stabbed two of her guards at my wife's beheading.
她处死我妻子时 我捅伤了她的两个卫兵
So, you're the Frenchman whose wife
你就是那个妻子试图
tried to assassinate the queen.
刺杀女王的法国人吗
A failure that many regret.
一个让众人悔恨的失败
I know that I do.
反正我是觉得可惜
Dangerous talk.
这种言论非常危险
Which is why I made sure that we are alone.
所以我确保了没人会来打扰我们
Elizabeth murdered my wife.
伊丽莎白杀害了我的妻子
I have cause for vengeance and nothing to lose.
我有理由复仇 也没什么可失去的了
But you, Reverend Knox,
而你 诺克斯教士
if you use your time here at court well,
如果你充分利用在宫廷的这段时间
I believe that you have everything to gain.
我相信你一定会大有收获
So you know who I am.
看来你知道我是谁
And you think you know why I'm here.
你也自以为知道我来这里做什么
Well, I assume that you and Elizabeth are conspiring
我假定你在和伊丽莎白谋划
against Mary, a mission I heartily approve of.
共同对付玛丽 而我对此也衷心支持
Loyalty to Mary cost my wife her life.
对玛丽的忠诚害死了我妻子
But once Mary is gone,
一旦玛丽被除掉
then Elizabeth will reign over both countries,
伊丽莎白将统治两个国家
and I do not care for that at all.
我对此毫不在乎
Well, neither do I, frankly.
说实话 我也不在乎
Then why not make use of this time?
那为何不好好利用这段时间
Elizabeth's inner circle must have
伊丽莎白身边一定有
a few malcontents waiting for leadership.
心怀鬼胎者在寻求领袖
Of course, you would need a safe place to meet
当然了 你们需要在安全的地方会面
away from prying eyes and English ears.
以躲避英格兰的耳目
And I suppose you have such a place in mind.
我想你一定知道这样的地方
The French embassy.
法国使♥馆♥
Technically, it's French soil.
严格来说那里是法国领土
You and your supporters would be virtually untouchable.
你和你的支持者几乎是绝对安全的
Lord Narcisse?
纳西斯大人
What you propose
你刚刚提出的
is a dangerous act of sedition,
是极其危险的煽动言论
and we should not speak of it further.
我们不应再讨论下去了
Tempting though it may be.
尽管它很吸引人
James?
詹姆斯
I need to speak to you.
我需要和你谈谈
I've already assigned guards
我已经派卫兵
to watch the homes of each of the generals.
去监视各位将军的家
If any of their wives attempt to contact England,
如果任何一人的妻子试图联♥系♥英格兰
we'll know soon enough.
我们马上就会知道
Good, but there's something else.
很好 但还有一件事
I need you to befriend Emily Knox.
我需要你成为艾米丽·诺克斯的朋友
Emily Knox? Why?
艾米丽·诺克斯 为什么
I hear that it's an unhappy marriage and that she's lonely.
我听说这段婚姻并不幸福 她很孤单
You don't seriously expect me to seduce John Knox's wife?
你不是真想让我勾引约翰·诺克斯妻子吧
Well, she is in his house.
她住在他家
She may have knowledge of his doings.
也许她知道一些他的行踪
At the least, she has access
至少 她能拿到
to his documents and may provide a valuable resource.
他的文件 也许会成为很有用的资源
Do you not understand how dangerous this could be?
你明不明白这有多危险
Not just for me, but for her, as well.
不止是我 还有她
Knox cost Lola her life.
诺克斯害死了萝拉
And he is after mine.
接下来就是我
He is out of town, possibly plotting against me,
他不在家 也许正在谋划如果推♥翻♥我
which means you need to act now.
所以你必须马上行动
I am not your whore.
我不是你的妓♥女♥
Oh, but you're Knox's butcher?
但你是诺克斯的刽子手
You were going to take action against Clan Gordon for him.
你曾打算为他灭掉戈登家族
Why not take this action for me?
为什么却不能为我做这件事
I'm giving you a chance to earn my trust.
我在给你赢得我信任的机会
You speak of me earning your trust, but what of you?
你只说让我赢得你的信任 但是你呢
You give orders, you use people.
你下达命令 利用别人
Whatever I do, it's never enough.
不管我做什么 你永远不满足
Because no matter how many times I prove
因为不管我如何向你证明
to you my ability as a ruler,
我有统治国家的能力
you still refuse to give me your loyalty willingly.
你始终拒绝如我所愿地效忠于我
I am alone to defend myself and Scotland against all enemies.
我独自对抗所有敌人 保护自己和苏格兰
But in an effort to take down your enemies,
但为了除掉你的敌人
you run the risk of losing those you truly need.
你甘愿冒险失去你真正需要的人
Trust is given, but loyalty is earned.
信任可以给予 但忠诚需要赢得
And you, my queen,
而你 我的女王
have not earned mine.
还没有赢得我的忠诚
I'll be leaving within the hour for a meeting at the French embassy.
一小时后我将前去法国使♥馆♥参加会议
Have my carriage ready.
备好马车
Look who's still awake.
看看这是谁还没睡呢
Sorry if we disturbed you, sir.
对不起打扰您了 先生
Poor boy has trouble falling asleep.
这可怜的孩子睡不着
Well, I expect he misses his mother.
我想他是想他的母亲了
It's, uh, it's John, isn't it? Lady Lola's son.
这是约翰是吗 萝拉小姐的儿子
I'm a friend of the family.
我和他们家族是朋友
Then you know if ever a soul had a reason for unrest,
那你一定知道如果有人有理由睡不着的话
it's this child.
便是这个孩子了
He's lost much for one so young.
他还这么小就失去了这么多
His father, mother...
父亲 母亲
And his last caregiver.
还有他的上一个保姆
I hear she ran off and abandoned the child.
我听说她跑掉了 丢下了这个孩子
Oh, no, sir. She died, sir.
不是的 先生 她死了
They found her with the boy and brought them back to court.
他们找到她和孩子 把他们带回宫廷
But an infection took her strangely quick.
但她很快死于感染
Poor thing, no wonder he can't sleep.
可怜的孩子 怪不得他睡不着
Also, I think he's getting a...
而且我觉得他得了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Do I only give orders and use people?
我只会下达命令和利用别人吗
Mary, no, not as a friend.
不是的 玛丽 作为朋友你不会
But as a queen.
但作为女王
It's what queens do. You can't help that.
这是女王的职责 你也没有办法
I suppose this is why queens
大概这就是为什么女王们
find it so hard to trust people.
发现信任别人是如此难
Why are you packing?
你为什么在收拾行李
I thought maybe I should.
我想也许我该收拾了
I'm not sure if I can accept your offer to stay here at court.
我不确定我能否接受你的邀请留在宫廷里
Why not? Has Castleroy refused?
为什么不能 卡斯尔雷拒绝了吗
No. No, not at all.
不 不是的
It's just...
只是
something's been bothering me since the St. Brigid's Day party.
有件事从圣女彼济达日午宴起就困扰着我
All that gossip about the unfortunate Mrs. Knox.
那些关于不幸的诺克斯夫人的流言蜚语
Those vultures were laughing at the poor girl...
那些幸灾乐祸的人嘲笑着那个可怜的女孩
And I only seemed to fuel the fire.
而我只是在一旁煽风点火
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表