剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and together.
并且在一起
And how do we know we can trust you?
我们怎么确定可以信任你
Because being married to a woman who is in love with another
因为跟一个爱着别人的女人结婚
isn't exactly the ideal union that I dreamed of either.
也不是我梦想中的婚姻
And so... I propose an open marriage.
所以 我建议开放式婚姻
I can be with whomever I choose,
我想跟谁在一起都行
while the pair of you can stay together, in secret, of course,
你们两个也可以在一起 当然 要保密
all the while remaining here safely at court.
你们一直安全地待在宫廷里
And what do you get out of it?
这样你有什么好处
There are advantages for me and my family,
对我和我的家族有好处
including any heirs that will share Claude's royal bloodline.
包括有克劳德的皇室血脉的后代
How many heirs?
多少后代
Two, three?
两三个吧
Beyond our duty to... breed,
除了我们繁衍后代之外
I vow to do everything I can to ensure
我保证会尽一切所能
that you live out your lives together.
确保你们在一起生活下去
Could you?
你能接受吗
If I agreed to the terms,
如果我同意这些条件
would you consider it?
你会考虑吗
I don't think so.
我无法接受
But it would protect us.
但这能保护我们
Sharing you, the woman that I love?
把我爱的女人跟别人分享
I'm not sure I can live with that.
我觉得我接受不了
You're tough for an Englishman, I'll give you that.
不得不承认 作为英格兰人 你很硬气
But you'll never win this one-handed.
但用一只手你赢不了的
Do yourself a favor and stay down.
别逞强了 认输吧
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
I was with Emily.
跟艾米丽在一起
But I did learn that Knox has never used the type of wax
但我知道了诺克斯从没用过
the Watchman sealed the letter with.
那个守卫用的那种蜡
It's not him. Well, whoever this Watchman is,
不是他干的 不管那个守卫是谁
if their plan was to make me turn away from Darnley
如果他们的计划是用那张字条让我
with that note, their plan has failed.
不跟达恩利成婚 那他们失败了
He may be rash and unpredictable at times,
他有时候是鲁莽 而且善变
but he has a fierce heart.
但他有颗强韧的心
Too bad his heart can't make up for his right hand.
太遗憾了 他的心弥补不了他的右手
This fight was over before it even started.
这场比赛的结局早就注定了
Stop the fight!
停下
I must tend to Darnley's wounds before we proceed any further.
我要先看看达恩利的伤 然后再继续比赛
I think I'm doing rather well for only having my left hand.
毕竟我只用左手 所以我觉得我做得还不错
I believe that you can still win with your right.
我相信你还能用右手赢得比赛
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Giving you a chance.
给你个机会
Go on, you two, back at it!
你们两个快继续打
I declare Lord Darnley the winner!
我宣布达恩利勋爵获胜
I see I'm not the only one willing to break the rules.
看来愿意打破规则的不只有我一个人
I wanted to even the odds.
我想让你们公平比赛
And... to give you the chance that you deserve.
而且 给你一个你应得的机会
To give us the chance to see what we might be, together.
也给我们一个机会 看看在一起会如何
I don't see you as a prized pony or as your father's son.
我不把你看做战利品或者你父亲的儿子
You are your own man, Henry.
你是个独♥立♥的人 亨利
I understand that now.
现在我明白了
Since we're putting on a show,
既然我们戏都演了
might I suggest... one more spectacle?
那就再加一场吧
Charles?
查尔斯
Charles, it's me.
查尔斯 是我
Are they all gone?
他们走了吗
Yes! We're alone. I swear.
走了 我发誓 就剩下你我了
You wish to know what ails me,
你想知道是什么困扰我
why I disappear late at night
那天晚上那么晚我为什么消失
and then return with blood and dirt caked on my face.
然后浑身是血 脸上满是泥土地回去
In the castle, I hold other men's lives in my hands.
在城♥堡♥里 我手握别人的性命
Out here, alone,
在这里 我一个人时
I relive a time when I, myself, faced such a questionable fate.
我重现自己面对自己命运抉择的时刻
On the run, terrified.
一个人害怕地逃跑
And yet...
但是
I lived.
我活下来了
When you escaped the Red Knights.
你从红衣骑士手里逃脱时
Before they caught up to us and roasted him to death
在他们抓住我们 在我面前
in front of my eyes,
把他烤死之前
Thierry and I stayed alive by snaring squirrels.
我和蒂埃里通过抓松鼠活命
We couldn't risk a fire.
我们不敢生火
We ate them raw.
所以就生吃
If they eluded us, we'd fill our bellies
如果抓不到 我们就靠吃土
with dirt to stave off the pain of hunger.
抵御腹中的饥饿难耐
Is that what you're doing here, reliving the horror?
你是在这里重现当时的恐惧感吗
I relive my survival. It brings me solace.
我是在重现我的生存 这会给我宁静
It's the only thing that does.
只有这个能给我宁静
Charles, come with me now.
查尔斯 跟我走吧
Let me take care of you.
我会好好照顾你
It's too late.
太晚了
No... I should never have become king.
不 我就不该当国王
We can fix this.
我们可以想办法
No!
不
Don't!
不要
Charles!
查尔斯
Charles, please!
查尔斯 求你了
Come back!
回来
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表