剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I'm supposed to be at that wake.
我要出席那场守灵会
If my husband doesn't find me there,
如果我丈夫没有看见我出席
he'll question my whereabouts.
他会对我的行踪生疑
Go now.Once you're at a safe distance,
快去吧 你走远后
I'll slip out the back to avoid being seen by anyone.
我会从后门离开 避人耳目
Did you find what you came for?
你找到想要的信息了吗
I'm afraid Knox's plans are even deadlier than I thought.
恐怕诺克斯的计划比我想象中更险恶
He's been corresponding with Lady Keira's widower.
他和凯拉小姐的丈夫通信了
Informing Lord White that his late wife
告诉怀特伯爵他逝去的妻子
was having an affair with Lord Darnley.
和达恩利伯爵有私情
Knox advised White on the perfect opportunity
诺克斯告诉了怀特现今有一个
to avenge his wife's honor.
为他妻子复仇的绝好机会
A secret meeting tomorrow.
明天有个秘密会晤
meaning Darnley will be unprotected
意味着达恩利不会受卫兵保护
and away from the castle.
而且会出现在城♥堡♥之外
Information likely gained from Knox's spies.
这很有可能是诺克斯的间谍带回来的消息
Lord White is en route to Scotland
怀特伯爵已经在来苏格兰的路上了
to murder the future king before Mary can wed him.
他要在玛丽和他结婚前 杀掉未来的国王
Our best hope is to try and stop him at the boarder.
我们最大的希望就是在边境拦截他
Unless we're already too late.
除非已经为时已晚
The next thing I know,
没多久后
I'm begging a seven-year-old duke to spare my life.
我就在求七岁的公爵伯爵绕我一命
Never embark on a business venture
这事的教训是千万不要
with a partner who's yet to be weaned, eh?
找没断奶的人做生意的合作伙伴
Shouldn't the knotting game have been begun already?
结绳游戏不是早该开始了吗
I'll see what's holding us up.
我去打探打探延迟的原因
This party is for Darnley, too.
这派对也是为了达恩利举办的
I can't believe he won't show.
真不敢相信他居然会缺席
You said he's gone hunting?
你是说他去打猎了吗
Yes, and he's slipped his guards.
是的 他还甩掉了卫兵
Guards for his protection?
卫兵是为了保护他
Or to keep an eye on him?
还是为了监视他
He lies, cheats, he grasps for power.
他总是说谎 出轨 揽权
What better time to do that than
还有比全世界的领袖齐聚一堂
when leaders from around the world are gathered here?
更好的时机吗
He also drinks excessively.
而且他还酗酒
So, yes, I keep an eye on him,
所以我的确会监视他
and, to be honest, he could be... anywhere.
实话说 他有可能在任何地方
And James, has he returned from...
詹姆斯呢 他从和诺克斯夫人
his sojourn with Lady Knox?
短暂的幽会中回来了吗
No, which is odd.
还没有 所以很奇怪
With both Darnley and my brother missing,
在达恩利和詹姆斯都缺席的情况下
I can't help but fear there's some plot afoot.
我不禁怀疑是否有阴谋
Someone is here to speak with you.
有人想和你谈话
I'm sorry to interrupt, Your Majesty.
抱歉打扰了 女王陛下
Mary, please.
请叫我玛丽
I told you, I don't let my friends stand on ceremony.
我说了不会让朋友经受太多礼节
Ah, Catherine de Medici,
这位是凯瑟琳·德梅第奇
David Rizzio.
这位是大卫·里齐奥
Oh, my.
我的天呐
What an honor.
这真是至高的荣幸
You are revered at home.
您有极高的声望
Mary has told me many wonderful things about you.
玛丽更我说了你很多辉煌事迹
You're too kind.
您太仁慈了
I'm not, truly.
我还真的一点都不仁慈
Mary,the guests are beginning to get a little restless.
玛丽 客人等得有点不耐烦了
If I'm right to suspect that Lord Darnley's absence
如果我没猜错的话 达恩利伯爵的缺席
is the cause for delay,
就是延迟开始的原因
might I suggest beginning the game without him.
我能建议不等他了我们先开始吗
You don't think he'll be missed?
你觉得客人们不会介意吗
No one gives a damn about the groom.
没有人在乎新郎
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the rules of the knotting game are simple.
结绳游戏的规则很简单
Follow your chosen thread through to its end.
跟着你选定的绳索直到最后
Your journey will not be obvious.
你的旅程也许不甚明朗
Fate's twists and turns may surprise you.
命运的变幻也许会给你惊喜
But those who prevail
但坚持走到最后的人
will find their fortune in a sweet reward.
会有最甜美的名贵奖励
Enjoy the game.
玩得开心
No one has seen Darnley since this morning.
今天早上开始就没人见过达恩利
What if Lord White has already done him harm?
会不会是怀特伯爵已经伤到他了
White never made it into Scotland.
怀特没有进入苏格兰境内
I stopped him at one of the border crossings just before dawn.
我在黎明前在某个边境把他拦下了
Your marriage to Darnley,
你和达恩利的婚姻
if you still want it, is safe from Knox.
如果你还想继续 不会再受到诺克斯的威胁
And what about this secret meeting in the letter
这个信中提及的达恩利要前往的秘密会晤
that Darnley was supposed to attend?
又是怎么回事
Lord White knew little.
怀特伯爵知情不多
We saved your fiance's life,
我们救了你未婚夫一命
but there's no telling where Darnley is right now
但没人知道达恩利现在在哪里
or what he's up to.
也不知道他在密谋什么
I think I know who can.
我知道有谁知情
Darnley's mother.
达恩利的母亲
She's cunning, Mary; you'll get little from her.
她很狡猾 玛丽 你套不出什么来
But I know who will.
但我知道有谁能套出来
Now it's my turn to apologize.
现在该我道歉了
I promised I would help you with Rose,
我答应过会帮你带萝丝
and I'm sorry I was detained.
抱歉我被一些事耽误了
Don't worry yourself; we've had loads of fun watching.
别担心 我们光是看着就很有趣
Well, it's even more fun to play.
玩起来更有趣哦
Here, I got us a string.
来 我找到一根绳索
But the game's almost finished.
但游戏都快要结束了
Then we should stop wasting time and get to it.
那我们更该赶紧开始不能浪费时间了
I don't believe that we've met.
我们好像还没见过吧
Lady Lennox, isn't it?
雷诺克斯夫人对吧
And you're Catherine de Medici.
你是凯瑟琳·德梅第奇
Well, I'm so glad to finally make your acquaintance.
很高兴能和你见面
After all, we have much in common.
毕竟我们有那么多相同之处
Both mothers of kings, soon enough.
很快我们就都是太后了
I meant great affection for Mary, Queen of Scots.
我很喜爱苏格兰女王玛丽
Though, as to our sons,
至于我们的儿子
I suppose king consort is a kind of king.
女王配偶也算是国王的一种吧
I hear the same about young Charles,
您的儿子查尔斯也有同样的传闻
a "special" kind of king.
他也是特殊的国王
Lover of nature, they say.
他们都说他喜爱自然
Something about nocturnal outings
还喜欢在深夜出行
and, uh, missing children.
还有失踪的孩童
I've learned not to put much stock in what "they" say.
我的经验之谈是不要轻信"他们"之言
Just today, I heard that your son,
比如今天我就听说有很多
well, he's been greeted with skepticism
关于你儿子的风言风语
from the established royal families.
特别是在历史久远的皇族家庭中
It's a shame so few are willing
真可惜没人愿意
to accept a royal... upstart.
接受这位新上位的皇族
I do hope that Lord Darnley is receiving
我真心希望达恩利伯爵
the proper level of respect.
有得到该有的尊重
Welcomed with open arms.
大家一直都很欢迎他
And my dear daughter, Leeza,
我的女儿莉扎
she's the queen of Spain,
她是西班牙的皇后
hopes you don't take her lack of attendance as a slight.
希望她缺席不会让你觉得失望
She sent a full dining set of pure gold
她送了一整套黄金打造的餐具
with her personal apologies.
还有个人的歉意
The gifts are always so telling, aren't they?
礼物总能说明很多问题不是吗
Francis and Mary received 50 white stallions
弗朗西斯和玛丽收到了50只白骘
from the Portuguese royal family.
来自葡萄牙皇室家族
Nearly a hundred just arrived.
他们刚送来了一百多只
And King Sigmund of Poland, he couldn't make it?
波兰的司格蒙国王呢 他赶不过来吗
He sent the crown prince in his stead.
他派了王子前来
The Archduke of Lithuania? He's here.
立陶宛的大公爵呢 他已经来了
And the Vatican? Have they welcomed your son?
那罗马教廷呢 他们欢迎你的儿子吗
Well, the...
这个嘛...
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表