剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
In that case, we must get you a gown.
这样的话 我们得给你换条裙子
Oh, and a crown.
还有一顶皇冠
Attention!
立正
I like that sound, too.
我也喜欢这个声音
Would you like to hear it again?
你还想再听一次吗
Can we?
可以吗
You heard Queen Agatha.
你们听到阿加莎女王说的了
Snap to attention.
从立正开始
One of the best things about being queen is that your subjects
做女王最好的事情之一就是
must obey your every command.
你的下属要遵从你每一个指令
Does that include my father?
那也包括我的父亲吗
Absolutely.
当然了
Your father has been
你的父亲
a loyal servant of the crown.
是王室的忠仆
Your wish is his command.
你的愿望就是他的命令
Hop on one foot.
单腿跳
Now dance.
跳个舞
A little faster, Lord Blackburn.
再快点 布莱克本大人
Knees higher.
膝盖抬高
No, h-higher.
不行 再高点
He isn't very good, is he?
他似乎并不善舞 是吧
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
In my youth, I won many contests.
年轻时 我赢过不少比赛
No, she's right, Father, you're awful.
不 她说得对 父亲 你舞技很差
Give me a piggyback ride to the library instead.
你还是背着我去图书馆吧
As you wish, Your Majesty.
如您所愿 女王陛下
They said you sent for me.
他们说你派人来叫我
Is everything all right?
出什么事了吗
What's this?
这是什么
It's the deed and title to your family's former estate.
这是你们家族旧封地的地契和头衔
It's yours now.
现在归你了
Mary, you have no idea what this means to me.
玛丽 你不知道这对我有多重要
It came at quite a price.
我确实付出了代价
I had to take the lands from James.
这些封地是问詹姆斯要的
He was angry to have lost them.
失去这些他很生气
Especially to you.
尤其是送给你
I'm sure you'll find a way to make it up to him.
你应该会想到办法补偿他
He is my brother, and I've already asked him to sacrifice so much.
他是我哥哥 我已经让他牺牲了太多
We've all made sacrifices that are painful.
我们都做出过痛苦的牺牲
No one more than you.
你牺牲得最多
Tell me it's worth it.
告诉我一切都值得
Tell me that we're in this together,
告诉我 我们会共同承担
this could be more than political,
这一切不只是政♥治♥婚姻
that we have a chance to be happy.
我们有机会获得幸福
Mary...
玛丽...
...you've been wonderful,
你一直这样善解人意
generous, you've given me everything.
宽容大方 为我付出了一切
I don't deserve you.
我配不上你
Well, you have me,
可你拥有我
and we have each other.
我们拥有彼此
Humble surroundings for a king.
这可不像国王会住的地方
What is Charles doing here? I have no idea,
查尔斯怎么会来这里 我不知道
but it's a step up from the cave.
但总比上次在山洞里强
You, there!
叫你呢
Don't scare them.
别吓到他们
Dear children, we are from court,
亲爱的孩子们 我们是宫廷的人
and we are looking for a young man
我们在找一个年轻小伙子
with dark hair. Have you seen...
他长着黑色头发 你有没有...
Charles?
查尔斯
Hello, Mother.
母亲
What a lovely meal.
好丰盛的午餐
Ooh, the soup.
这个汤
Do I detect a hint of wild pheasant?
是野味的香气吗
It's pigeon, Mother.
是鸽子 母亲
Ah. I can't remember
我都不记得
the last time I enjoyed pigeon soup.
我上次喝鸽子汤是什么时候了
King Charles didn't tell us to expect company for dinner.
查尔斯国王没跟我们说午餐会有客人
He's full of surprises.
他总是给人惊喜
Our apologies for arriving unannounced.
很抱歉我们不请自来
And unwanted. Charles.
两个不速之客 查尔斯
Guests at our home will be given respect.
来者是客 当以礼相待
Particularly, the Queen Mother,
尤其是王太后
and the, uh...
还有...
Lord Chancellor.
大♥法♥官
We found his Majesty sleeping in one of our fields.
我们发现陛下睡在家里一处田地中
We wanted to send word, but...
本想派人通知宫廷的 可是...
I asked them not to.
被我阻止了
I needed time away from court. He's a fine lad,
我想远离宫廷一段时间 他人很好
eager to do his share.
主动帮我们分担家务
All a young man needs is purpose and direction.
年轻人就是需要目标和方向
We're a humble people, but everything we have
我们是普通人 但我们拥有的一切
comes through honest work.
都是努力换来的
Isn't that right, Charles?
我说得对吗 查尔斯
That's right.
对
I'm glad to see that my son
我儿子没给你们添麻烦
hasn't been a burden to you.
我心甚慰
I've found a kind of love and freedom here.
我在这里感受到了一种爱和自♥由♥
I feel at peace.
我觉得安宁
It's why I stayed. Yes, well...
所以才会留下 毕竟...
We all enjoy a vacation from reality occasionally.
大家都会渴望偶尔能逃离现实
But your family and your true purpose await.
但你的家人和使命都在等你
I feel that my family and my purpose are here.
我觉得我的家人和使命在这里
They aren't.
不是
You are king of France, and your sister--
你是法国国王 你的姐姐...
the queen of Spain--
西班牙女王
is using your absence to threaten
正在用你的缺席
the sovereignty of our nation.
威胁要夺去我国主♥权♥
Listen to yourself. You don't even care that I,
听听你说的话 你根本不在乎
your son, am alive, well and happy.
你的儿子是否健康快乐
Alive and well and king of France.
你要健康快乐地坐在国王宝座上
Only if I choose to return to court,
那得我选择回去当国王
which I don't.
可我不选
Perhaps we should all stop talking
不如大家都别说了
before this delicious soup gets cold, hmm?
美味的鸽子汤都要冷了
I hope that's not my face you're imagining on that bull's-eye?
但愿你没有把靶心想象成我的脸
Of course not.
当然不是
I'm imagining Darnley.
是达恩利的脸
James, I know you're upset,
詹姆斯 我知道你很生气
but I can't bear the thought of losing your support.
但我不想失去你的支持
I want to make it up to you.
我想补偿你
And if it helps, so does Darnley.
而且 达恩利也想补偿你
The only person Darnley cares about helping is himself.
达恩利唯一在乎的就是他自己
I know you don't like him...
我知道你不喜欢他...
It's not that I don't like him, Mary.
不是我不喜欢他 玛丽
I don't trust him and I'm not the only one.
我不信任他 而且不止我如此
The servants don't trust him, either.
那些仆人也不信任他
Which servants? The stable hands, for a start.
什么仆人 比如马倌们
He's not so careful to be a gentleman
如果周围没有重要的人在场
when he thinks no one important is watching.
他就懒得再装成翩翩公子
They see his true character.
他们能看到他的真面目
And you think that I don't?
你觉得我看不到吗
You say you're drawn to him
你说你靠近他
because it's a good political alliance.
是因为这样能促进政♥治♥联盟
But I've seen the way you look at him lately.
但我注意到你最近看他的眼神
You like him because he's unpredictable,
你喜欢他因为他总是充满变化
and you find that exhilarating.
你觉得这一点很吸引人
It's not wrong for me to like the man I'm supposed to marry.
我喜欢上自己的未婚夫有什么错
It is when the very things you're drawn to
如果你喜欢的特质对我们有威胁
make Darnley a risk.
那就有错
He's not just reckless,
他不只是鲁莽
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表