剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
but we both know the truth.
但我们都知道事实
You're afraid.
事实是你怕了
That's why you did it quietly, hoping no one would know.
所以你才悄悄解决这事 怕别人知道
But the rumors are already starting to spread.
但流言已经传开了
Now, if you give me to Lord Narcisse and I go missing...
如果你把我交给纳西斯大人让我就此失踪的话
those 50 will be replaced by 100,
反对你的人数就会上升到100个
those 100 will raise 1,000 more.
100个会增加到1000个
Soon you'll have an uprising on your hands.
很快你就要面临起义了
You think your life is worth that much?
你觉得你的命这么珍贵吗
You're just a man.
你不过是个人罢了
And you are a woman of questionable birth
你则是个出身有问题的女人
that no one really wants on the throne.
是个不受爱戴的女王
Even Mary. Returned, as queen of Scotland,
苏格兰女王玛丽都回来了
she's a greater threat than ever, yet... you do nothing.
她是目前最大的威胁 但你却什么也不做
Why not send assassins?
为什么不派人暗♥杀♥她
Because you know that killing another queen
因为你清楚杀另一个女王
only opens the door to someone killing you.
只会让那些想杀你的人有机可乘
Someone like you?
像你这样的人吗
You tried to have me killed and you failed.
你试图暗♥杀♥我 却失败了
So take your anti-monarchist
带着你那反君主的毒心
poison back to Scotland and direct it towards Mary...
回苏格兰吧 用在玛丽身上
...where it might actually do me some good.
那可能对我还有点好处
Mary?
玛丽
Is everything all right?
出什么事了吗
I just received word that the English soldiers
我收到消息说 英格兰军队
did not stop our latest shipment.
没有截住我们最近送去的物资
The grain got to Canonbie.
粮食已经送达卡侬比了
I needed to find the leak
我必须找到方法
and get food to the villagers.
把食物送进村子
I knew that if the English forces believed
我知道如果英格兰军队相信
that the grain was poisoned,
粮食被下了毒
they'd allow the shipment to pass through.
他们就会让运货人通过的
But then that's good news.
这是好消息呀
You supplied the village and found the leak.
你找到了方法 把粮食送进村了
Not quite.
并不全是
I still don't know which of the generals' wives is responsible.
我还是不知道是哪个将军的妻子泄了密
But you had all four women followed.
但你跟踪了那四个女人
And none of them did anything suspicious.
她们都没做什么让人怀疑的事啊
Lady Calum and Lady McEwan
凯勒姆小姐和麦克文夫人
spent all day in their chambers;
整天都待在卧室里
Lady Innes, all day at church.
伊涅斯夫人一天都在教堂
Yes, well, according to Lady McEwan,
据麦克文夫人所说
Lady Innes takes confession daily for "impure thoughts."
伊涅斯夫人每天都要为不纯洁的想法忏悔
And Lady Donal went into the village, saw her dressmaker,
多纳尔夫人去村里见她的服装师了
and then stopped at the blacksmith for some reason.
然后不知为什么在铁匠那停了一会儿
Because she doesn't trust her servants to do anything,
因为她的仆人做什么她都不信任
not even sharpen her husband's swords.
连打磨她丈夫的剑这种事也不行
That doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
The Royal Armory takes care of weapon maintenance.
是皇家兵工厂负责保养兵器
Then what was she doing at the blacksmith?
那她去铁匠那做什么呢
Faster, faster!
快点 快点
Use the crop!
用你的老二
First tell me,
你先告诉我
when is the next shipment to Canonbie?
下一班去卡侬比的货是什么时候
Lady Donal, on behalf of Queen Mary and Scotland,
多纳尔夫人 我代表苏格兰玛丽女王
you are under arrest for treason.
因叛国罪逮捕你
No! I didn't mean to commit treason!
不 我不是故意要叛国的
I was seduced! Oh, please, kill me now!
我被引诱了 天啊 现在就杀了我吧
I can't be beheaded in front of my children!
不能让我的孩子看见我被砍头啊
Good day.
日安
Lord James, do you have a moment?
詹姆斯大人 您有空吗
Uh... of course, Lady Knox.
当然了 诺克斯夫人
Thank you.
谢谢
I beg your pardon?
什么意思
The belt I admired at the party arrived,
聚会上我喜欢的那条腰带送到了
with a note that was so caring.
还有一张贴心的字条
"It looks lovely no matter how you wear it."
"不论你怎么戴它都很美"
How thoughtful of you to ease my embarrassment,
您真是太贴心了 试图让我不那么尴尬
but I cannot accept your gift.
但我不能接受您的礼物
Mrs. Knox, I don't know... I am married.
诺克斯夫人 我不知道 我结婚了
A gift,
一件礼物
even one given out of pity,
即便是因怜悯而赠与我的礼物
sympathy...
或是同情
I just can't accept it.
我也不能接受
But you...
但是您
you are so kind.
您太善良了
I'll have the gift returned to you.
我会将礼物还给您的
We need not speak of this again.
我们再也不要谈起这件事了
James? What's wrong?
詹姆斯 出什么事了
Mary. She's scheming, manipulative...
玛丽 这个诡计多端 控制欲强的女人
Whatever Mary has done, I'm sure she has her reasons.
不管玛丽做了什么 我相信她一定有原因的
She has one reason for everything she does:
不论她做什么 她只需要一个原因
she is the queen.
她是女王
Which is a burden neither of us can truly understand.
做女王的辛苦我们都没有切身体会
You don't know what she's been through.
你不知道她经历了什么
And while I know it's not easy
而我知道她的处境
being in her circle, it's usually worth it,
通常很艰难 但都是值得的
because she has a good heart
因为她很善良
and she protects those closest to her.
她总是保护着自己身边的人
She let Knox go.
她把诺克斯放走了
Elizabeth couldn't hold him,
伊丽莎白不能抓着他不放
and his disappearance would have caused a scandal.
他的消失必定会成为一件丑闻
The only scandal I care about is justice left undone.
我唯一关心的丑闻是还没有伸张的正义
Are you sure what you seek is justice and not vengeance?
你确定你想要的是正义而不是复仇
Against Knox, but against Elizabeth, too.
向诺克斯复仇 向伊丽莎白复仇
Your hatred of her must have been convincing
要是诺克斯都被说服了
if it satisfied Knox.
那说明你一定很恨伊丽莎白
Hating Elizabeth was not a difficult role to play,
恨伊丽莎白并不是很难
I'll grant you that.
我可以向你保证
But as much as it pains me to say,
虽然很心痛 但我还是要说
Lola was part of an assassination attempt.
萝拉被卷入了这场暗♥杀♥阴谋中
Elizabeth had no choice--
伊丽莎白别无选择
she had to punish her.
她必须惩罚她
She had no choice with Knox, either, Lord Narcisse.
她对诺克斯也是别无选择 纳西斯大人
Then it appears justice will have to wait.
那看来正义要等等再来了
There's a boat ready to take you
有一艘船已经准备好带你
and Lady Lola's child back to France.
和萝拉小姐的孩子回法国
I'll instruct the captain to leave immediately.
我会让船长马上开船
Lord Narcisse, what a surprise.
纳西斯大人 没想到你会来
I would have thought you'd be halfway back to France
我还以为你一得到自♥由♥
the moment you got your freedom.
就会马不停蹄回法国
And yet, I felt oddly compelled
但是我还是不得不
to seek you out, Lady Lennox.
来见你一面 雷诺克斯夫人
To offer my congratulations on your son, Lord Darnley's,
来恭喜你 你儿子达恩利马上就要
imminent marriage to Lady Keira.
跟凯拉小姐成婚了
You've made a mistake.
你弄错了
Lady Keira is engaged to Lord White.
凯拉小姐跟怀特大人订婚了
She was.
以前是
But one hears many things at English court.
但我在英格兰宫廷里可以听到不少消息
And what I hear
我听说的是
is the queen made a financial arrangement
女王给怀特大人了
with Lord White to cancel the engagement.
经济补偿 来取消婚约
Really? Yes. Quite a large sum, too.
真的吗 是的 而且那是很大一笔钱
To be delivered in secret by a single horseman...
由一个人骑马秘密把钱送去
today.
就在今天
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我
'Cause you don't want Elizabeth to get her way,
因为你不想让伊丽莎白挡你的路
and neither do I.
我也不想
She murdered my wife and I despise her.
她谋杀了我妻子 我唾弃她
Well, then, we can only hope that the money
那我们就只能希望那笔钱
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表