剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
It has convinced many, who will persuade many more,
这会让很多人信服
that you would be a worthy king.
相信你会是一个称职的国王
The courage I showed was no more than your own.
我所表现的勇气并不比你更多
And the only person I wish
而我唯一想要取信的人
to persuade of my worth sits before me.
就坐在我的面前
I'll be honest, Lord Darnley.
说实话 达恩利大人
I did not expect to like you... but I do.
我本不指望我会喜欢你 但我想错了
If you find the terms
如果你觉得
that I have laid out for our marriage acceptable,
我对我们联姻所给出的条款可接受的话
our union will serve Scotland well.
我们的结合会对苏格兰很有益
But I find myself wondering
但我不得不疑惑
if this is something that you would...
这是不是你...
Am I...?
我...
Am I what you expected?
我是你所期待的人吗
You are more so.
你比我期待的更好
I only wish that your regard for me could be as generous.
我只希望你对我也敞开心扉
Why do you say it is not?
为什么这么说
Because of what you withhold.
因为你所隐瞒的事
The Crown Matrimonial.
并肩王
Oh, how romantic.
真浪漫啊
Your thoughts are already of your life without me
你已经想到我死后
after I am dead.
你的生活了
Not at all. I'm thinking of you.
不 我是在为你考虑
Of carrying on your legacy.
继承你的传统
Mary, people die all the time.
玛丽 人固有一死
Women more so of illness, childbirth...
女人经常因为疾病 生产...
Assassination?
刺杀
I would protect you with my life
如果我可以 我愿付出生命
against all things if I could.
去护你周全
Would you?
你会吗
A wife you barely know?
为了一个你几乎陌生的妻子
Your logic is new.
你的逻辑真新颖
But I've had this request made of me by another.
但我已经收到过这样的请求
And he plotted to have me killed.
而那个人却阴谋杀害我
I am generous but only to a point.
我并非随便对谁都敞开心扉
In the matter of the Crown Matrimonial, I will not yield.
在并肩王的事情上 我是不会屈服的
I hadn't realized your painful history
我并不清楚你在这个事情上
with regard to this.
所经历过的痛苦
All right.
好吧
I accept your terms.
我接受你的条件
Well, you don't seem happy about it.
你似乎对此并不高兴
I am an ambitious man.
我是一个雄心勃勃的人
And if this is my one chance at King, I will take it.
如果这是我当上国王的机会 我会抓住的
And if I am King for only as long as you live,
如果只有你活着我才是国王
then I say long live the queen.
那我得说 愿女王万岁
That's it, then.
那就这样吧
We will be wed.
我们会结婚
For Scotland.
为了苏格兰
Leith, I pray you're at peace.
利思 我祈祷你得到安息
Forgive me.
原谅我
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Little sister.
妹妹
I'm so sorry Charles couldn't manage to attend
真遗憾 查尔斯连皇家婚礼
even a royal wedding,
都不参加
but I do hope you accept my best wishes.
但我喜欢你收下我的祝福
May matrimony set you on a more honorable path.
希望婚姻能让你走上更体面的路
God will be watching should you stray from it.
如果偏离正轨 上帝会看着你的
As he watches all of his creatures.
就像他看着他的所有子民一样
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢 陛下
God should be pleased to know that I have every intention
上帝知道我决心要给克劳德
of providing a happy life for Claude.
美好的生活会很高兴的
I do think it's time for our first dance, don't you?
现在该是我们跳第一支舞的时候了 对吗
You didn't have to do that.
你不用这样帮我
Do what?
帮什么
I'm simply a man who wants to share a dance with his bride.
我只是一个想和新娘跳舞的普通男人
Are you certain that lovely young man
你确定这个可爱的年轻人
is related to you?
是你亲儿子吗
Is it really so surprising?
有这么让人惊讶吗
Things have turned out very well for you, haven't they?
事情都如你所愿 是吗
Yes.
没错
For Claude, as well, I trust.
我相信对克劳德来说也一样
I am grateful.
我很感激
What is it?
怎么了
Will you excuse me for a moment?
失陪一下
Charles!
查尔斯
I heard that you had taken to your bed.
我听谁说你已经睡了
Where are you...? Charles!
你要去哪... 查尔斯
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Did you hurt someone?
你伤害了别人吗
Do you realize what people are whispering about you?
你难道没发现大家都在议论你吗
They're already saying that you are a necrophiliac.
他们已经在说你是个恋尸癖了
If anyone saw you in this state,
如果他们看到你这样
they will think that you are a vampire
就会觉得你是一个吸血鬼
who has been feasting...
刚刚吸过血...
Enough!
够了
Gideon, you grace us with your presence at last.
吉迪恩 你终于大驾光临了
Lord Maxford nearly canceled the hunt when you failed to show,
你没来 马克斯福德大人差点就取消了狩猎
but I won his allegiance nonetheless.
但我还是获得了他的忠诚
But you embarrassed me.
但你让我难堪了
That cannot happen again.
这种事不能再发生了
I don't give a damn about Maxford or your embarrassment.
马克斯福德还是你的难堪我都无所谓
What?
什么
You dare...
你竟敢...
There's nothing you can do to me that could cause me any more pain.
你无法让我更痛苦了
I have given everything to your service and now stand to lose
我为你牺牲了一切 现在我要失去
the only thing that matters to me.
自己唯一在乎的东西了
What happened? What is it?
出什么事了 怎么了
My daughter's condition has worsened.
我女儿的病情恶化了
The doctors don't know what to do.
医生不知道该怎么办
They have told me to prepare for the worst.
他们让我做好最坏的打算
Without Agatha, I am lost.
没有阿加莎 我一无所有
I'm so sorry.
真的很遗憾
I didn't know.
我不知情
Yet I should have.
可我应该知情
But my duty to my queen took up all my attention.
但我所有的精力都用在了对女王尽职上
I was so busy keeping your house in order that I let my own crumble.
我忙着顾你的国家 却忘记了自己的小家
Don't lose hope, Gideon.
不要失去希望 吉迪恩
I promise you
我保证
I will do everything in my power to help Agatha.
我会尽我所能帮助阿加莎
You have no power over this.
你管不了这个
None at all.
你无能无力
It's not too late to choose the nunnery.
现在选择去修道院还不晚
I think it is.
应该吧
Look at me.
看着我
Would you mind if I kissed you now?
你介意我吻你吗
I have not kissed a man since Leith.
利思之后我就没吻过别人了
When I heard it, I didn't believe it.
我听说的时候 根本不相信
We thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
There were days I wished I was.
有些日子我真希望如此
But I knew Claude was waiting.
但我知道克劳德在等我
You shouldn't have come back.
你不该回来
Then it's true.
那看来是真的了
What I've just been told.
我刚听说的事
Claude has wed.
克劳德结婚了
This very night.
就在今晚
Then there's still a chance.
那我还有机会
If she hasn't consummated the marriage, it can still be annulled.
如果他们还没圆房♥ 那还可以取消
I have to find her.
我得找到她
Let her know that I'm alive.
让她知道我还活着
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表