剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I promise, you won't regret it.
但我保证 你不会后悔
This is the right thing to do, Mary.
这样做是对的 玛丽
For us.
对我们都好
For our child.
还有我们的孩子
I will be a true king,
我会成为真正的国王
and we will finally be equals.
我们就终于能平起平坐了
I made you King.
是我让你当上国王的
But we will never be equals.
但我们永远不会平起平坐
You just lost England.
你刚刚失去了英格兰
I will warn Elizabeth against you,
我会让伊丽莎白对付你
and when she gets word of your plot,
当她知道你密谋的事
she will come for you.
她会来对付你的
And she will take your head.
她会砍你的头
Oh, do what you must, Darnley,
你想做什么就做什么吧 达恩利
but I will never sign.
但我永远不会签字的
We do not make our move on Elizabeth
没有收到达恩利国王的指示
until King Darnley gives the order.
我们不能对伊丽莎白有所行动
Now, I am in command of this operation,
现在 我是这次行动的指挥
and we will continue to wait here for further instructions.
没有其他指示之前 我们就在这等着
Lord Barrett, the wait is over.
巴雷特大人 不必再等了
Queen Mary says you're all to return to Scottish soil at once.
玛丽女王说你们都必须立即回苏格兰
The mission has been aborted.
行动取消了
Stay where you are.
不许动
You're Queen Mary's secretary.
你是玛丽女王的大臣
The Italian. Well, I don't know how you found me,
那个意大利人 我不知道你是怎么找到我的
but I do not work for your queen.
但我并不效忠于你的女王
I serve King Darnley.
我效忠于达恩利国王
And until I hear from him,
除非有他的命令
these men are not going anywhere.
否则这些人哪也不会去
Lord Barrett, let me explain
巴雷特大人 容我解释一下
the royal hierarchy, hmm?
皇家的等级吧
You see, Darnley is only king consort,
达恩利只是女王的配偶
so he has no...
所以他没有...
Maybe you didn't hear my friend.
也许你妹听清我朋友的话
The mission is aborted!
行动取消了
Now, where is Mary's seal?
玛丽的印♥章♥在哪里
I don't have it.
不在我手里
Lie to me again, and I will open you up,
再说谎我就在你的地方
right here in your own house.
在你身上开个洞
Gentlemen. Please load Queen Mary's gold
先生们 请将玛丽女王的金子
onto the carriage and mount your horses.
都装到马车上并全员上马
We're going home.
我们要回家了
Lord Bothwell.
博斯威尔大人
We found him spying on us. He's alone.
我们发现他跟踪我们 只有他一个人
You shouldn't have come here, Gideon. We had a deal.
你不该来这里 吉迪恩 我们说好了的
Yes. You told me this threat against Mary
没错 你告诉我玛丽的危险
didn't concern Elizabeth.
和伊丽莎白没关系
I just wanted to see for myself.
我只想亲自来验证
And how much did you see?
你看到了多少
What do you want me to say?
你想让我怎么说
Bothwell.
博斯威尔
He's seen too much.
他看到太多了
He's going to report Mary's plan back to Elizabeth.
他会向伊丽莎白报告玛丽的计划
It's not your call, Bothwell,
这不是你能决定的 博斯威尔
it's Queen Mary's.
着要玛丽女王来决定
You're right.
你说得对
Take him with us.
把他带走
Is something wrong, Your Majesty?
有什么问题吗 陛下
No.
没有
I just sent for one of my servants
我只是让我的仆人
to retrieve a blanket against the cold.
去拿条毯子避寒
Did you find Gideon?
你找到吉迪恩了吗
No, Your Majesty.
没有 陛下
I've asked every servant on the grounds.
我问了所有仆人
They say he left hours ago.
他们说他几个小时前就走了
Any word on where he went?
知道他去哪了吗
No.
不知道
Mary?
玛丽
It's all right, Gideon.
没事的 吉迪恩
You're in Scotland.
你在苏格兰
Scotland?
苏格兰
No, no, no.
不不不
I've got to get back. No. You can't leave.
我得回去 不 你不能走
You have information that can't get back to my cousin.
你所知道的消息不能让我的表亲知道
Are you going to kill me, Mary?
你要杀了我吗 玛丽
I need you to understand that I am no longer
我要你知道我已经
pursuing Elizabeth's throne.
不再追逐伊丽莎白的王位了
Really? You're just giving up on England?
真的吗 你要放弃英格兰
I can't worry about England anymore.
我不能再操心英格兰了
I have enemies here in Scotland
苏格兰有敌人
who are seeking to destroy me and take my crown.
想要毁了我 夺走我的王位
I thought my husband would...
我以为我的丈夫
would be my ally, but...
会是我的盟友 但是...
he is a danger to me.
他是我的威胁
Oh, Mary. I'm so sorry.
玛丽 我很抱歉
But you were planning to move on Elizabeth.
但你计划过要对付伊丽莎白
Soldiers, the gold...
士兵 金子...
She never needs to know.
她不用知道这个
It didn't happen.
这事没有发生
It never happened, Gideon,
从未发生 吉迪恩
because I stopped it.
因为我阻止了这件事
Gideon, after all we've been through,
吉迪恩 在我们经历了那么多之后
I must ask you to bend the rules one last time.
我只求你最后通融这一次
Promise me you're no longer a threat to her.
你要发誓你不再是她的威胁
I swear it.
我发誓
Release me, then,
那就放了我
and Elizabeth will never hear of what you did.
伊丽莎白就永远都不会知道你干了什么
You have my word.
我保证
Thank you.
谢谢
You shouldn't have let him go.
你不该让他走
He gave me his word.
他向我保证了
And you gave yours.
你也发誓了
Have you truly abandoned your pursuit of Elizabeth's throne?
你真的放弃伊丽莎白的王位了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't take England with Darnley.
我不能喝达恩利一起拿下英格兰
And from here on out, I must do everything in my power
从现在开始 我必须要竭尽全力
to keep this disastrous marriage from ruining me.
避免让这段悲剧的婚姻毁了我
You warned me not to marry Darnley
你警告过我 让我不要与达恩利结婚
and I should have listened to you.
我本该听你的话
I am so...
我真的...
tired of thinking about him.
对他厌烦了
You once told me that you weren't as strong as I thought.
你曾对我说你没我想象中那么坚强
But you are.
但你错了
I am married.
我已经结婚了
And a queen.
而且是个女王
And you can't afford to make a mistake.
而且你不能犯错
It's a lovely day outside,
今天天气很好
you should get some fresh air.
你该出去呼吸点新鲜空气
You're upset.
你很生气
Where's Nicole?
妮可呢
Doesn't she usually lift your spirits?
她不是总能让你振作吗
I don't know where she's gone.
我不知道她去哪了
What Henri said, about Spain...
亨利说的有关西班牙的事...
Put his nonsense out of your mind.
别信他的鬼话
No. Tell me the truth.
不 告诉我真♥相♥
Do they really want Henri to take my place?
他们真的想要亨利代替我吗
Charles, you know...
查尔斯 你知道...
I am anointed by God.
我是被上帝选定的
And if Spain really wants to see
如果西班牙真的想看到
the rightful King of France deposed,
名正言顺的国王退位的话
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表