嗯
Ah. Hmm.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
照明娱乐!
Illumination!
环球影业发行
这就是问题所在
♪ That's the question ♪
Double Life(双重生活) - Pharrell Williams
格鲁今晚会扮演什么角色?
♪ Who will Gru be tonight? ♪
这就是问题所在
♪ That's the question ♪
由克里斯·梅勒丹德利
旗下公♥司♥
照明娱乐制♥作♥
嘿 你在隐瞒些什么?
♪ Hey, what are you hiding? ♪
你走后准备去做什么事?
♪ Whatcha doing when you gone? ♪
保留些隐私又没有错
♪ Nothing wrong being private ♪
确保它无伤大雅便好
♪ Make sure it ain't wrong ♪
你过着双重人生
♪ Your life, double-sided ♪
史蒂夫·卡瑞尔
配 格鲁
犹如一枚硬币的两面
♪ Two-faced like coins ♪
我又会翻到哪面?
♪ What side do I get? ♪
克里斯汀·韦格
配 露西
你到底站在哪一边?
♪ Which side are you on? ♪
所以 你都做了些什么?
♪ So what have you done? ♪
你的一些丑闻 曝光在公众眼前
♪ Some of your dirt has come to light ♪
皮埃尔·柯芬
配 小黄人
你为何
♪ Why were you ♪
乔伊·金
配 波比·佩斯格
在刹车失灵之前 一直加速狂飙?
♪ Speeding up that hill until the brakes came off? ♪
有人看到你陷入一场争斗
♪ And someone saw you in a fight ♪
我说的对吗?
♪ Am I right? ♪
米兰达·卡斯格拉夫
配 玛戈
我知道你听到了那些谣言
♪ I know you heard the rumors ♪
你必须现在立刻马上过去
♪ You must get over to it right away ♪
史蒂芬·科拜尔
配 派瑞·佩斯格
如果有人能做到的话
♪ If anyone can do it ♪
索菲娅·维加拉
配 华伦天娜
你得再快点
♪ You gotta get there soon ♪
要来不及了
♪ It's not okay ♪
史蒂夫·库根
配 塞拉斯
克里斯·雷纳德
配 乌贝史莱校长
麦迪逊·波兰
配 艾格尼丝
你有车子要驾驶
♪ You got cars to drive ♪
有很多趟航♥班♥要开
♪ Plenty jets to fly ♪
你什么时候能到?
♪ When will you arrive? ♪
你的时间已经所剩无几
♪ You're running out of time ♪
难道你看不出来 一切都处在危险之中?
♪ Don't you see that everything is on the line? ♪
达纳·盖尔
配 伊迪丝
克洛伊·菲内曼
配 派琪·佩斯格
我说的对吗?
♪ Am I right? ♪
坏 蛋 高 中 同 学 会
今晚你会是什么身份?
♪ Who will you be tonight? ♪
威尔·法瑞尔
配 恶霸麦斯
这就是问题所在
♪ That's the question ♪
格鲁今晚会扮演什么角色?
♪ Who will Gru be tonight? ♪
这就是问题所在
♪ That's the question ♪
带来双重生活的别样刺♥激♥
♪ The thrill of the double life ♪
菲尔 罗恩 拉尔夫 集中精力
Phil, Ron, Ralph! Stay focused.
啊 啊 好的
Uh. Uh, okay, okay.
嗯
Hmm.
听好了,我们的目标是恶霸麦斯
Okay, our target is Maxime Le Mal,
他是反恶联盟的头号♥通缉犯
one of the Anti-Villain League's most wanted.
相信我,他是个真正的浑蛋
And, trust me, a real jerk.
所以,我们不容许出半点差错,明白吗?
So, there is no room for error. Got it?
是,长官
Sí, boss.
菲尔,罗恩!
Phil, Ron!
啊
Ah.
啊
Ah!
孩子们可以如此残忍♥,但麦斯可能更残忍♥
Kids can be so cruel,but Maxime can be even crueler.
哇 哇 哇
Ho, ho, ho.Well, well, well.
看看这是谁
Look who it is.
这不是 "失败者格鲁"吗?
If it isn't Gru-ser the Loser.
这不是麦斯吗?- 你看起来……
Well, if it isn't Maxime Le Mal. - You look……
光彩照人?是的,我知道
Magnificent? Yes, I know.
你觉得怎么样?
What did you think, huh?
我看起来还像个秃头的失败者吗?
I was going to look like a bald loser with a dad bod?
看来你比我先到,不是吗?
Oops. Looks like you beat me to it, no?
哦
Ooh. Ooh!
哦
Oh.
笑一笑十年少,不是吗?
It's good to laugh, no?
总之,你还记得我的女朋友华伦天娜吗?
Anyway, you remember my girlfriend, Valentina?
她曾是 "致命女人 "啦啦队的队长
She was captain of the Femme Fatale cheer squad,
和学校里最受欢迎的女孩,是吧?
and the most popular girl at school, huh?
我记得
I remember.
很高兴见到你,华伦天娜
Good to see you, Valentina.
怎么了,格鲁?
What happened, Gru?
你所有的梦想都化为泡影了,对吧?
All your dreams of becoming a famous villain,they go poof-poof, huh?
我不知道你知不知道
Well, I don't know if you know,
我曾经偷走了月亮
but I did manage to steal the moon.
真的吗?
Really?
你是说那个月亮?
You mean, that moon?
不是还在吗?
Is this on?
大家能听我说几句吗?
Can I have everyone's attention, please?
晚上好,坏蛋高中的校友们
Good evening and welcome,Lycée Pas Bon alumni.
现在,我们将为庆祝活动拉开序幕
Now, we're going to kick off the festivities
宣布我们最令人垂涎的奖项获得者、
by announcing the winner of our most coveted award,
金色校友
The Golden Alumni.
我就不多说了
And so, without further ado,
今年的金色校友是……
the winner of this year's Golden Alumni is, uh...
哦,我最喜欢的学生
Oh, my favorite student.
恶霸麦斯
Maxime Le Mal.
什么?你玩我呢? - 谢谢,非常感谢
What? Are you kidding me? - Thank you. Thank you.
麦斯 麦斯
Merci. Merci beaucoup.
不,你们不必这么热情
No, you don't have to.
哦,谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们一定都知道
I'm sure you all know
我现在成就斐然
that I have something very big in the works.
现在,你们有些人嘲笑我童年时对蟑螂的痴迷
Now, some of you laughed at my childhood obsession with cockroaches.
但现在我意识到他们是进化的奇迹
But I quickly learned that they are a miracle of evolution.
我找到了一种方式去利用他们的力量
And I have found a way to harness the strength
和速度…… 那个词怎么说来着?
and the speed and the-- What is the word?
地球上最强大生物的 "不可征服性"
"Unsquishability" of the most powerful creature on the planet.
这将让我无坚不摧,势不可挡
Which makes me indestructible and unstoppable!
麦斯!麦斯!麦斯!
Maxime! Maxime! Maxime!
请看蟑螂的力量!
Behold the power of the cockroach!
我的朋友,你怎么看?
So, my sad little friend,what do you say about that, huh?
好吧,我会说你...
Well, I'd say you're...
被反恶联盟逮捕了
under arrest, courtesy of the Anti-Villain League.
哦,我可不这样想
Oh...I don't think so, mon ami.
是吗?尝尝手雷吧!
Oh, yeah? Goop grenade!
不!
No!
嗨呀
Hi-yah!
行动
Move in.
反恶联盟,全部不许动!
AVL! Everybody, freeze!
原地不动,行动!
Stay where you are. Move!
哈!
Ha!
站住!
Stay there!
不许动!
Freeze!
抓到你了!
Gotcha!
不不不!
No, no, no! No!
这一切都不是真的!
This is not happening!
这不可能
C'est impossible.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off of me!
我命令你放我走
I am commanding you to let me go.
电影精选列表