(探寻之路)
又是美好的一天
Another beautiful day.
邻居
Hey, neighbor.
没想到在这里见到你 警探
Surprised to see you out here, Detective.
我本来在玩糖果传奇 开心得不得了
There I was, sitting on my duff, playing Candy Crush, happy as a clam,
享受莫名其妙的违纪处分结果...
enjoying the fruits of my undeserved disciplinary action...
你出拳殴打嫌犯
You punched a suspect.
对方被判重罪 我不可能...
Oh, now a convicted felon. I can't be right and wrong
功过参半 - 有可能
at the same time. - Yes, you can.
局长打给我说:「冬眠结束
When the Chief calls and tells me, "Hibernation's over.
有个案子只有你能破」
"Got a case only you can solve."
他说的
Direct quote.
如何
So?
无名女尸 在溪边被人发现
Jane Doe. Found her down here by the water.
派遣中心接到匿名电♥话♥
Dispatch was tipped off by an anonymous call.
有人不希望她在这里落单
Mmm. Somebody didn't want her out here alone.
她身上唯一的东西
This is all she had on her.
这什么 图书馆借的书
What's this? From a library book?
西景分馆
Westview branch.
死因呢 - 钝器创伤
Cause? - Blunt force trauma.
这里高度有限 她摔下来吗
Not much of a drop around here. She fall?
她被辗过 - 被什么辗过
She was crushed. - By what?
又大又重的东西
Something big. And heavy.
所以这不是第一现场
So she didn't die here.
但她死了吧 赫博
She is dead, though, isn't she, Herb?
确实回天乏术了
Oh, she's really, most sincerely dead.
世事难料
You never know.
两个都要采样
Get samples from both.
发现什么了吗
Find something?
没有
Nah.
他们要把她翻过来 想看吗
They're set to roll her. You ready to see?
来吧
Let's go.
你是谁
Who are you?
你出了什么事
What happened to you?
还好吗 艾格妮丝
You okay, Agnes?
什么意思
How do you mean?
你好像魂不守舍
You don't seem like yourself.
有吗
Oh, yeah?
我的魂飞到哪去了
And who is that exactly?
下次我尽量为你开心点
I'll try to be more cheerful for you next time, Herb.
现在溪边有具无名女尸
But right now this unidentified woman lying dead in a creek
所以我非常难过
has just got me down in the dumps.
牙齿纪录来了再通知我
Let me know when the dental records come in.
(欢迎莅临西景镇)
(艾格妮丝欧康纳)
(菲尔琼斯)
(诺姆甘提鲁奇)
(桃蒂琼斯)
(赫博费曼)
(丹尼斯韦伯)
(哈特太太)
(根据丹麦影集《汪达幻视》改编)
《西景镇的艾格妮丝》
第一季第一集
警方办案
Official police business.
对不起 - 喂
Excuse me. - Hey.
借过 - 天啊
Excuse me. Jeez.
你在超♥市♥收银台也用这招
You use that line at the supermarket checkout, too?
蠢蛋才排队
Only suckers wait their turn.
有什么事吗 艾格妮丝
How can I help you, Agnes?
在受害者身上发现这个
Found this on a victim.
受害者是谁 她死了吗
Ooh. Who's the victim? Is she dead?
为什么认定是女的
Now, why do you assume it's a woman?
不晓得 听起来比较煽情
I don't know. Sounds more titillating.
上面没名字 - 可是有日期
There are no names on here. - But there are dates.
我们不用卡片 现在都数位化了 抱歉
We don't use cards anymore. Everything's digital now. Sorry.
多谢大力帮忙 桃蒂 你真是古道热肠
Well, thanks a bunch for your help, Dottie. You've been an absolute angel.
顺便问一下 昨晚凌晨一点到三点你在哪里
Incidentally, where were you last night between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00 a.m.?
我能查一下书名
I guess I could run the book title.
可以吗
Oh, can you?
《对话与修辞:学习与辩论史》 作者安德鲁乌格
"Dialogue And Rhetoric: Known History Of Learning & Debate, by Andrew Ugo."
我想是情♥色♥惊悚小说
Yeah, I'm thinking erotic thriller?
怎样
Huh, what?
这本没外借 三年前被偷了
This book wasn't checked out. It was stolen. Three years ago.
自然科学区还有很多本
But we have plenty more copies in Natural Sciences.
我失陪一下...
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我让你失陪一下
Yeah, I'll excuse you.
发生一场火灾
There was a fire.
一切都毁了吗
Was everything destroyed?
烧得一本不剩
Every last copy.
早 警探 - 早
Morning, Detective. Good mornin'.
谢谢 - 很高兴你回来了 艾格妮丝
Thank you. - Glad to have you back, Agnes.
我也很高兴 局长 但我不接受你的道歉
Glad to be back, Chief. And, no, I do not accept your apology.
是 艾格妮丝
Yeah, so, Agnes...
有听说图书馆的事吗 - 没有
You hear what happened at the library? - No, I...
有人放火烧掉一堆书 - 不会吧
Somebody torched one of the stacks. - No.
用喷火器烧的 - 是吗
Like, took a flame thrower to it. - Oh, yeah?
我派警员去查 听好 艾格妮丝
I'll have one of the guys follow up. But listen, Agnes...
你衬衫上有污渍
You got a spot on your shirt.
领带也有 - 讨厌
And your tie. - Ah, cripes.
又在做早餐果昔吗 局长
You makin' breakfast smoothies again, Chief?
打开搅拌机前应该盖上盖子
You know you're supposed to put the lid on before you blend it.
我知道
Yes, I know. Um...
听着 艾格妮丝
Listen, Agnes...
你要说我不爱听的事
You're about to tell me somethin' I'm not gonna like.
无名女尸手脚指甲里的土壤样本回来了
Soil samples from under the fingernails and toenails of the Jane Doe came back.
跟她陈尸地点的土壤不符
They don't match the soil she was lyin' in.
不意外 我们认为她被移♥动♥过
That's no surprise. We assumed she'd been moved.
出现少量的某种微生物沉积物
There were traces of a particular microbial sediment
那在东欧才有
only found in Eastern Europe.
快说我不爱听的部分
Now get to the part I'm not gonna like.
我来了
Here I am.
好吧
Okay.
特殊土壤老是引来联邦的注意
Fancy dirt always attracts the attention of the Feds.
维达探员是我们的重要伙伴
Agent Vidal is an asset here, Agnes.
人力和资源越多就越快破案
More brain power and more resources mean you get to the finish line faster.
人多好办事
Strength in numbers.
团队合作让梦想... - 放屁 局长
Teamwork makes the dream... - Eat my ass, Chief.
我让你们聊
I'll leave you to it, then.
好久不见 - 你来干嘛
It's been a long time. - What are you doing here?
尽忠职守
My job.
你想接管我的案子
You wanna take control of my investigation.
不是
No.
如果你想主导 请便
If you wanna be in control, you can be.
她...
She...
尸体被运过州界 是你搞的吗
The body was moved across state lines. Is that your play?
你真的这样看待自己
Is this really how you see yourself?
好 来谈这案子
Sure. Let's talk about the case.
你有什么想法 她怎么会陈尸山沟
What are your theories? How'd she end up in the ravine?
没有拖行痕迹 应该是凶手扛着她
No drag marks. Thinking the perp carried her.
听似有理 但你半信半疑 因为...
Uh... Seems logical. But you don't really believe that because... Oops.
没有凶手的脚印
No tracks for the perp.
鉴识组抵达前树叶都没动
Not a leaf disturbed before Forensics showed up.
简直就像她凭空冒出来
It's almost like she just magically appeared.
我们讨论现实就好
Let's stick to reality here, yeah?
没问题 - 如果我们有共识
Sure. - If there's one thing we can agree on,
就是这些案子都跟这个地方有关
it's that these cases are always about the place.
这座特定的小镇
The specific small town,
它的历史 镇民 掩埋在它底下的秘密
the history of it, the people in it, the secrets buried beneath it.
答案就在里头
That's where the answers lie.
谁会比一个西景镇民 更适合解开谜底呢
Well, who better to solve the mystery than one of Westview's very own?
你在这里住了一辈子
Yeah, you've lived here your whole life.
不是吗 艾格妮丝
Isn't that true... Agnes?
我不要你待在这里
I don't want you here.
这是真品 好漂亮
Oh, it's real, all right. And it's a beaut.
在哪买♥♥的