你好 你好 -
Hello Bonjour -
你好 你好 你好
Guten Tag Hujambo Hola
恭喜你购买♥♥了
Congratulations on your purchase
环球动力公♥司♥的机器人
of a Universal Dynamics robot
我是罗兹姆7134
I am Rozzum 7134
罗兹姆总是能完成任务
A Rozzum always completes its task
尽管问吧 -
Just ask -
尽管问吧
Just ask
处理中
Processing
你需要 -
Do you need -
帮助吗?
assistance?
准备接收我的第一个任务
Ready to receive my first task
罗兹姆7134可以接受任务分配了
Rozzum 7134 is available for task assignment
罗兹姆机器人标配Alpha-113
Rozzum robots come standard with the Alpha-113
维度处理器 -
dimensional processor -
如果你不确定我能帮什么忙
If you're unsure about how I can assist,
可以试着问问我自己
try asking me about myself
打扰一下 -
Excuse me -
你知道我可以帮忙买♥♥菜吗?
Did you know I can assist with grocery shopping?
理财?
Banking?
园艺?
Landscaping?
你好 你是不是订购了
罗兹姆助手♥机♥器人?
Hello Did you perhaps order a Rozzum helper robot?
是不是没有? -
Is that a no? -
这是一张免费贴纸
Here's a free sticker
扫描二维码可以获得10%的折扣
Scan the code and receive ten percent off of your
你需要帮助吗? -
Do you need assistance? -
我看出你的问题了
I see your problem
罗兹姆机器人
被编程为即时物理模仿
Rozzums are programmed for instant physical mimicry,
所以可以
so as to
检测到攻击行为 -
Aggression detected -
我的通讯包里包含
My communication package includes
冲突解决策略
strategies for conflict resolution
你的方言不在我的数据库中
Your dialect is not in my data banks
告诉你的族人不用担心
Tell your people not to worry
罗兹姆7134很快就能
解决这个语言障碍
Rozzum 7134 will sort out this language barrier in no time
激活学习模式
Activating learning mode
我说 - 嘿 看这个
I say - Hey, check it out
看 看 看 这里有人死了
Look, look, look,Somebody died over here
让我看看 让我看看 哦!
Let me see Let me see Oh!
是谁? - 是我们认识的人吗?
Who was it? - Anybody we know?
新鲜的还是不新鲜的? -
Fresh or not fresh? -
闻起来很香
Smells pretty good
尝起来太难吃了!
Tastes terrible!
哦 它醒了 - 嘿 它醒了
Oh, it's waking up - Hey, it's waking up
是个怪物! - 快逃命啊!
It's a monster! - Run for your lives!
看 那就是毁了我的大坝的东西
Look, that's the thing that destroyed my dam
怪物 - 天哪!
The monster - Yikes!
我觉得它要说话了
I think it's gonna talk
感谢你们的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience
我正在破译你们的语言
while I deciphered your language
我是罗兹姆7134
准备好用集成多相任务完成
I am Rozzum 7134, ready to enhance your lives
来提升你们的生活质量
with integrated multiphase task accomplishment
你是来杀我们的吗?
Are you here to kill us?
否定 我是来帮助你们完成任何任务的
Negative I am here to help with whatever task you
它说不是!
It says no!
它死了
It's dead
啊 谢天谢地
Ah, thank goodness
怪物! - 怪物!
The monster! - The monster!
怪物!
The monster!
有人订购我吗?
Did anyone order me?
有人吗?
Anyone?
投递失败
Delivery unsuccessful
返回工厂
Return to factory
激活返回发射器
Activating return transmitter
三、二、一 -
Three, two, one -
噢!
Ow!
激活返回发射器
Activating return transmitter
三
Three
漂亮 - 抓住它!
Pretty - Get it!
二
Two
一
One
哈!
Ha!
等等 停下!不!
Wait Stop! No!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
再来一次!
Again!
我能确认这是你的吗?
May I confirm that is yours?
嗯?
Hmm?
给你 拿着
Here you go Take it
噢
Ow
嗯
Huh
噢
Ow
这个任务完成得令你满意吗?
Was this task accomplished to your satisfaction?
在一到十的范围内
On a scale of one to ten,
其中十分最满意
一分最不满意
where ten is most satisfied and one is least,
你会给我的表现打几分?
how would you rate my performance?
我会将其记录为十分
I will register that as a ten
返回工厂
Returning to factory
信♥号♥♥强度弱
Signal strength weak
寻找更高的地方
Seeking higher ground
你需要庇护所吗?
Do you require shelter?
也许需要一些规划
下次度假的建议?
Perhaps tips for planning your next vacation?
我无法理解这个反应
I do not understand this response
信♥号♥♥已获得
Signal acquired
三、二、一
Three, two, one
妈妈 我感觉不舒服
Mom, I don't feel good
如果我吐了 我要带你们一起吐
If I barf, I'm taking you all with me
妈妈告诉过你不要吃蚱蜢 笨蛋
Mom told you not to eat grasshoppers, dummy
牡丹整天都在前面
Petunia's been in front all day
最漂亮的负鼠总是坐在前面
The prettiest opossum always rides in front
尾巴戳在你眼睛里还想漂亮
Try being pretty with my tail jammed in your eye
巴特利特! -
Bartlett! -
别用尾巴戳你妹妹的眼睛
Stop jamming your tail in your sister's eye
我是罗文
I'm Rowan
巴特利特是上一窝的
Bartlett was last litter
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
你们都是谁?走开
Who are all of you? Go away
我们是你的孩子
We're your children
除了他 -
Except for him -
好吧 这就是我出去散步的结果
Well, this is what I get for taking a walk
小家伙 你妈妈在哪里?
Where's your mommy, little guy?
怪物来了!
The monster!
你得死得快点
You got to die faster
脑膜炎需要一段时间
Meningitis takes a while
你选了什么? - 狂犬病
What did you pick? - Rabies
自燃
Spontaneous combustion
颠茄沙拉 - 败血症
Nightshade salad - Sepsis
嘿!我选的是败血症!
Hey! I picked sepsis!
你们都做错了
None of you are doing it right
我们讨论过这个
We talked about this
死掉的东西
不需要解释为什么死了
Dead things don't have to explain why they're dead
现在我们要被真的杀死了
Now we're gonna get killed for real
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Mom
对不起
Sorry
呃 为什么我们还没被杀?
Uh, why aren't we killed yet?
问得好
Good question
很高兴认识你 妈妈
Nice knowing you, Mom
好了 没事的 -
电影精选列表