(回波探头)
(MU/TH/UR 9001苏醒中)
(2142年2月9日)
(位置:网罟座泽塔二星系统)
(任务目标 范围内)
(拦截倒数)
(威兰企业)
(目标已取得)
(返回程序已启动)
《异形:罗穆路斯》
全体员工注意…
Attention all workers. Attention all workers.
日班将在15分钟后开始
Day shift starting in T-minus 15 minutes.
农民立刻至食堂报到
Farmers to report to mess hall immediately.
如果出现任何症状 如发烧 咳嗽
If you are experiencing any symptoms, such as fever, cough…
呕吐或呼吸困难
vomiting, or difficulty breathing…
请至医疗区检查
proceed to the medical bay for examination.
殖民地安全与福祉是威兰的第一考量
The safety and well-being of our colony is Weyland-Yutani's top priority.
全体员工注意…
Attention all workers…
听说过有幽闭恐惧症的太空人吗
Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut?
他需要空间
He needed space.
我求你别讲了
I'm begging you, you got to stop.
我把钱都花在一条不合的皮带上
I just spent my full share on a belt that won't fit.
我好浪「肥」
Huge waist.
玉米面包给我
See that cornbread.
因为我「实务」经验丰富
Maybe it's 'cause I'm on this seafood diet.
看到食物就吃
I see food, I eat it.
好冷哦
That's so bad.
你以前听到都会笑
You always laughed at that one.
那是我12岁的时候
Yeah, when I was 12.
一定是芬奇先生
I'm sure it's Mr. Finch.
今天就欠他三个月了
We owe him three months today.
他会再打来
He'll call again.
到时我们可能不在这里了
Well, maybe we won't be here when he does.
安迪 跟紧一点
Andy. Stay close to me.
清醒 快清醒
Wake up. Wake up now.
我们都是威兰的奴隶
We're all Weyland-Yutani slaves.
公♥司♥供我们吃住 却要我们的命
The company pays us with food and shelter and takes our lives in exchange.
(杰克森星采矿殖民地 人口2781)
(距地球65光年 每年日照时数0)
别相信他们的谎言
Don't believe their lies.
他们掌控了你
They own you!
安迪…
Andy, Andy. Hey, hey, hey.
过来
Hey, Andy. Come on. Come on.
我做了什么 -那是诈骗
What did I do? - It's a scam.
球绝不会在你选的杯子底下
The ball is never under the cup that you pick.
那是诈术
It's a trick.
但我要怎么赚钱
But how am I gonna get the money?
什么钱
Money for what?
我们到伊瓦加星买♥♥马的钱
To pay for the horse when we get to Yvaga.
你要买♥♥马
You're gonna get a horse?
我想叫它雨迪
I wanna call it Raindy.
你懂吗
Do you get it?
雨迪 -我喜欢 很棒
Raindy. - No, I like it. Yeah, it's good.
你去那边等
Okay, so you just wait over there.
我可能要一下子
Okay, I might be a minute.
(殖民事务处)
别惹麻烦 好吗
Stay out of trouble, all right?
全体员工都将获得照顾
All employees will be seen.
祝你好运
Good luck.
请依序排队
Line up in an orderly fashion.
下一位
Next.
请问全名和职业
Full name and occupation, please.
玛丽雨恩卡拉定 务农
Marie Raines Carradine, ma'am. Farming.
我来申请旅行文件
It's about my travel papers.
(达到额度:可转移)
我达到额度 应该能离开了
I met my quota, and I should be free to go now.
对吧
Right?
去哪
Go where?
伊瓦加星
Yvaga.
它是独♥立♥系统 但已完全地球化
It's an independent system, but it's fully terraformed.
那里看得见太阳
You can actually see the sun out there.
你的父母呢
Where are your parents?
三个周期前去世了
They died three cycles ago.
因为采矿罹患肺病
Lung disease, from the mines.
现在只剩我和我弟
It's just me and my brother now.
他们贩卖♥♥希望 使我们甘愿为奴…
They sell us hope to keep us slaves.
他们贩卖♥♥希望
They sell us hope to keep us slaves. Wake up now.
抱歉 你还没有资格解约
I'm sorry, but you're not eligible for contract release yet.
因为缺工 你要被转到矿区
Due to a shortage of workers, you're being transferred to the mines.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
不对 我达到要求时数了
No, no, no, I reached the required hours.
你们必须让我走
You have to let me go.
(殖民工作合约)
可惜额度提高到两万四千小时
Unfortunately, quotas have been raised to 24,000 hours…
你再过五到六年才能解约
so you'll be released from contract in another five to six years.
谢谢 别忘了公♥司♥非常感谢…
Thank you, and remember the company is really grateful…
你的持续贡献
for your ongoing service.
小雨 -喂
Rain! - Hey!
住手
Hey, stop!
放开他 混♥蛋♥
Get off him! You bastards!
我在这里
I got you, I got you.
糟糕 你流血了
Shit, you're bleeding.
好
Okay.
你没事
You're okay.
我把你重置
I'm resetting you.
我帮你
I got you.
没事
It's okay.
我不该让你落单的
I shouldn't have left you alone.
他们贩卖♥♥希望 使我们甘愿为奴…
They sell us hope to keep us slaves.
醒醒吧 你们就是奴隶
Wake up now. They own you.
嗨 小雨
Hi, Rain.
抱歉我整天一直打给你
Look, I'm sorry. I know I've been calling you all day…
因为有事情 应该让你知道
but, look, something's come up, and I think you should know about it.
到拖车这边来 带上安迪
So, come by the trailers and bring Andy.
嗨
Hey.
拜…
Oh, for…
游戏结束
Game over, man.
小雨 好久不见
Sup, Rain? Long time no see.
我就说她会出现
I told you she'd show up.
你欠我五块钱
You owe me five bucks.
安迪
Andy!
盲眼矿工怎么会掉进井里
Why'd the blind miner fall down the well?
为什么
Why?
因为他有点瞎
'Cause he couldn't see that well.
拜托别怂恿他
Please don't encourage him.
进去吧 我马上过去
All right, go inside. I'll be there in a second.
小凯 -小雨
Kay. - Rain.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi!
嗨
Hi.
我好想你
I missed you.
我知道我哥也很想你
And I know my brother missed you, too.
真高兴你来了
I'm really glad you came.
我听说了你们爸爸的事
I heard about your dad.
真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
在每个周期的雹暴和新疾病之间…
Well, between the hailstorms and the new diseases every cycle…
对 大家都快死了
Yeah, everybody's dying, right?
该给她看吗
So, should we show her?
给我看什么
Show me what?
昨晚 我们把货放上铁索特
Okay, so, last night, we're loading up the last Tesotek…
离地约200哩 突然间…
we're about 200 miles above the ground, and then all of a sudden…
船上收到信♥号♥♥
The hauler picks up this beacon.
纳瓦洛追踪它 结果…
So Navarro tracks it, and it turns out…
有艘巨型威兰船舰在我们头上漂流
there's this big Wey-Yu ship drifting right above our heads.
漂流
Drifting?
退役 废弃了
Decommissioned. Abandoned.
残骸 大概受损或被淘汰了
Some old relic. It's probably damaged or obsolete.
就像那家伙
Like that guy over there.
比约恩
电影精选列表