剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
(第84天)
DAY 84
你好
Hello.
你知道吗 德国每年因房♥屋火灾 造成的死亡超过400宗
Did you know that Germany suffers over 400 deaths from house fires every year?
别担心 我们不是来推销的
Don't worry, we're not trying to sell you anything.
我们只是想检查 你家的烟雾探测器 免费检查
We're just here to check your smoke detectors, free of charge.
别让没电的电池成为你的死因
Don't let a dead battery become a dead you.
等等 我知道你们
Wait, I know you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你们是那对夫妇...
You're the couple who...
我非常遗憾
Sorry.
请进
Come in, please.
(克拉特和儿子电气公♥司♥)
KLATT & SON ELECTRICS.
你和丈夫一起住在这里
Do you live here with your husband?
我的男友
With my boyfriend.
如果可以这样叫他的话
If you can call him that.
我们总是分分合合
One minute we're on, the next we're off.
谢谢你的茶
Thank you for the tea.
不客气
You're welcome.
预产日是什么时候
When's the big day?
本该是几周后的...
It's supposed to be another couple of weeks,
但她已经准备好随时出来了
but she feels like she's ready to come out any minute.
狗狗 - 旺达也是这样的
Puppy? - Wanda was like that.
我的女儿 失踪的那个
My daughter. The one who disappeared.
她总是动个不停 就连在我肚子里都是
She could never keep still, not even in the womb.
走开 - 一切可好
Go away. - Is everything okay?
给我 你这个小...
Give me that, you little...
嗨 宝宝
Hello, baby.
过来
Come here!
你一定很激动吧
You must be excited.
说实话 我怕死了
Honestly? I'm scared to death.
是 这种感觉不会消失 从孩子出生那刻起
Yes, well that never goes away. From the moment they're born,
你无时无刻不感到恐惧
you spend every waking moment terrified
怕他们会遭遇不好的事
something awful is going to happen to them.
然后
And then...
当...
when...
真的发生时...
when it does...
你们在经历这样的事 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry for what you're going through.
说真的 你还好吗
Seriously, how are you doing?
很好 我很好
Fine. I'm fine.
我真讨厌被人认出来
I hate it when they recognize us.
那小臭狗把我的脚踝咬掉一块肉
That little rat took a chunk out of my ankle,
我觉得我需要打一针破伤风
I think I might need a tetanus shot.
这是克拉特一家
These are the Klatts.
曾经 他们是正常的一家人 无论你怎么解读“正常”吧
They used to be normal. Whatever that means.
他们就和你我一样 他们缴税
They were just like you, they paid their taxes,
他们开一辆价格经济的代步汽车 喜欢在周日喝咖啡 吃蛋糕
drove a modestly priced people carrier and liked coffee and cake on a Sunday.
然后 事情变得...
Then things got...
(爸爸:22号♥房♥连上了)
DAD HOUSE 22 CONNECTED
...复杂起来
...complicated.
非常复杂
Really complicated.
她总是反复无常
One day she's there, then the next, gone.
但请你自问 如果你失去了所爱的人 会做出多极端的事
But ask yourself, how far would you go if you lost someone you loved?
旺达在哪里
第一季第一集
这里是桑德海姆
This is Sundersheim,
一个“正常”的城镇 “正常”的克拉特一家生活在这里
the "normal" town where the "normal" Klatts live.
我敢肯定你也知道这样的一个地方
I guarantee you know a place like this.
这是那种城镇
It's the kind of town
你是本地球队的铁杆球迷
where you support the local team
你在本地酒吧喝啤酒
you drink ale at the local pub,
如果你家种的南瓜够大
and if you grow a pumpkin big enough,
也许你会登上本地报纸
you'll probably get your picture in the local paper.
桑德海姆甚至有本地的传奇
Sundersheim even has its own local legend.
这家伙:诺博沃肯
This guy, The Nuppelwocken.
一个住在森林里的长角怪兽
A horny beast who lives in the woods
在一年一度的诺博沃肯之夜 它会潜到镇上
and once a year, on Nuppelwocken Night, creeps into town
把最美的姑娘偷走并吃掉她
and steals away the fairest maiden to eat.
还是娶她 我总是记不住是哪个
Or is it marry? I can never remember.
总之 诺博沃肯之夜 是桑德海姆的重要日子
Anyway, Nuppelwocken Night is a big deal in Sundersheim.
大家会好好打扮 喝烈酒 还有盛大的游♥行♥
Everyone gets dressed up, drinks schnapps and there's this big parade
一个男人会穿着紧得莫名的服装
where a man in an unnecessarily tight costume
假装绑♥架♥一个孩子
pretends to abduct a child.
这么说起来 整个表演听起来很变♥态♥
Which, when you say it like that, I guess sounds pretty creepy.
不过 最棒的故事 都是从怪物开始讲起的 对吧
But then, all the best stories all start with a monster, right?
不过 在故事里 最终下场可悲的
Only in the stories, it's usually the monsters
通常是怪物 而不是美丽的姑娘
who meet a grisly fate, not the fair maidens.
(第零天)
DAY 0
旺达
Wanda?
做早餐一定要这么吵吗 - 嘿
Does breakfast have to be so loud? - Hey!
我们不能吃松饼吗 好吃又安静
Can't we have pancakes? Pancakes are nice and quiet.
你的衬衫呢
Where's your shirt?
没有你的尺码了吗
Did they not have one in your size?
你不♥穿♥你的服装
You're not wearing your costume?
我在比赛结束后再穿其他部分
I'll put the rest on after the game.
家长野餐会在中午开始 迪多
The parent's picnic starts at noon, Dedo.
不是2点吗 - 不是
I thought it was 2? - No.
没事的 你瞧
It's fine, look,
10点半开球 加上中场休息... 我会在12点35分到达学校
kick-off's at 10:30, plus half time... I'll be at the school by 12:35.
或者 我可以
Or I could
在球赛结束前离开 其实 这个主意更好
just leave the game early? You know what? That's a better idea.
既然我能做一桶马铃薯沙拉
If I can make a barrel full of potato salad,
你至少可以按时到吧
the least that you can do is to show up on time, okay?
卡特琳娜文森又把马铃薯沙拉派给你了
Katarina Vinson put you on Potato Salad duty again?
旺达
Wanda!
你要是五秒钟内不下楼来...
If you don't get your ass down here in five seconds...
你会怎样
You'll what?
这就是本人
So that's me.
好吧 能不能...再快进一点...继续
Okay, could we just... More, little more, keep it coming.
好 停 倒回一帧
Okay, stop! Back one.
完美 对 这就是本人
Perfect. Yeah, so that's me.
你已经见过卡洛塔和迪多了
You've already met Carlotta and Dedo,
或者我口中的“妈妈和爸爸”
or Mom and Dad, as I like to call them.
这一刻 他们看起来几乎是快乐的 但很可惜 他们不知道
They look almost happy here, sadly they have no idea
他们即将面临的疯狂风暴
of the shit-storm that's about to hit them.
那边的书呆子是我弟弟奥勒
The nerd over there is my little brother Ole.
他失聪了 但他戴着助听器 虽然他常常关掉
He's deaf but he has hearing aids, although he often turns them off.
我猜他喜欢清静 也不能怪他啦
I guess he prefers the quiet. I can't blame him.
(大女主)
我的服装如何
What do you think of my costume?
我扮演最美丽的姑娘
I'm the fairest maiden.
很好看
It's pretty...
为什么青春期女生总是要把 华丽的服装弄得这么性感
Why do teenage girls always have to make their fancy dress costumes so sexual?
妈 别搞荡♥妇♥羞辱 已经过时了
Don't be a slut-shamer, Mom. Not a good look.
早上好 弱智
Morning, peahead.
你有什么毛病
What's your problem?
我喜欢你的服装 我猜猜 你的角色是“处♥男♥”
Love your costume. Don't tell me. Virgin?
旺达
Wanda!
你会去今天的野餐会吗 - 还不确定
Will you be at the picnic later? - I don't know yet.
好吧 你现在要去哪 - 见几个朋友
Okay, well, where are you going now? - I'm meeting some friends.
好吧 什么朋友 - 和你无关
All right, what friends? - None of your business.
旺达 我知道你觉得自己已经长大了...
Wanda, I know you may think you're a grown-up--
对 我是长大了 - 你17岁
Yes, I am a grown-up. - You're 17.
我的年纪已经可以投票 喝酒 驾驶
Well, I'm old enough to vote, old enough to drink, to drive.
可以发生性关系... - 旺达 别...
Old enough to have sex. - Wanda. Do not--
干吗 为什么你不把我 当平等的人来对待
What? Why can't you just treat me like an equal?
因为你不是平等的人 - 好了 大家都冷静点
Because you're not an equal! - Okay, let's pump the brakes.
不 这问题很严肃 - 这女的...
No, this is important! - This woman...
每天都讲同样的屁事 我真受够了
It's the same shit, every day! I'm so sick of it!
“这女的”是你母亲
"This woman" is your mother!
这和平等无关 - 够了 旺达 别...
It's not about equality. - Stop. Wanda, don't...
好 你应该也懂了
Okay, you get the idea.
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表