剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
(根据真实发生的破事改编)
你丫耍我 鸡仔
You fucking with me, Chicken!
没人能耍我
And I don't let nobody fuck with me.
等我扣下扳机 让你死无葬身之地
When I pull this trigger and put your lights out,
站在天国门口的时候
and you standing at the Pearly Gates,
你打算对上帝说什么 我不知道 弗兰克
what you got to say to God? I don't know, Frank.
你信上帝的 对吧
You do believe in God, right?
全心全意
With all my soul.
那就作证吧
Then testify.
拜托 弗兰克 别这样 作证
Come on, Frank, please... Testify!
那就阿门(再见)吧
Amen, then.
(两周前)
他们曾把亚特兰大夷为平地
You know, they burned Atlanta to the ground.
老谢尔曼将军
Ol' General Sherman.
烧成灰烬
Burned it down to the ashes.
就像《乱世佳人》里那样
Just like they did in that Gone with the Wind motherfucker.
嗯 但亚特兰大重新崛起
Yeah. But Atlanta rose up.
重建起来了
Rebuilt.
怎么做到的呢
How we do that?
因为我们
'Cause of us.
因为黑人 所以做到了
'Cause of Black folk. That's how we did it.
芝加哥也是同样的
Did the same damn thing in Chicago, too.
区别在于我们不像芝加哥
Yeah, difference is we're not like Chicago.
完全不像 我们不像芝加哥 纽约
Not one bit. We're not like Chicago, New York,
不像洛杉矶
LA, no.
在这里 我们不一样
No, down here, we different.
你知道为什么不一样吗 因为这里的人思维方式不同
You know why we different? We different 'cause niggas think different down here.
我们行动方式不一样
We move different.
我们了解历史 但不会让历史妨碍我们做生意
We know our history, but we don't let that history fuck up our hustle.
说到生意
Speaking of hustle.
这场拳王穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里的比赛
This Muhammad Ali fight,
就是亚特兰大点石成金的时刻
this here is when Atlanta turn them ashes into gold.
明白吗
Do you hear me?
嗯 眼见为实
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.
你做的很棒
You did good.
我就没见过厄尔这么好看过
I don't think I've ever seen Earl look that good.
就该收他双倍的钱
Should've charged his ass double.
你怎么着 赌不赌
What you doin'? You bettin' or what?
还用问吗
Is water wet? Mmmmmm.
好兄弟
Mmm. My man.
嘿 亲爱哒
Hey, Chicken.
589
Fiveeightnine.
就该这样 493
As you should. Fourninethree.
说吧
Talk to me.
215
Twoonefive.
你知道我会的
You know I do.
你车牌为什么是鸡仔(胆小鬼)啊
Why your license plate say "Chicken Man"?
因为我就叫这名啊
Because that's my name, baby.
我只知道那贱♥人♥在249上押了5块
All I know is that hoe right there put $5 on twofournine,
就是说 你欠我50
and it hit. That means you owe me $50.
我当时就把钱给她了呀 我都记本上了
I gave her the money on the goddamn spot. I got it in my pad.
记本上了 记了呀 你看
It's in your pad? It's in my pad. Look. Look.
我才不管那本上写了什么
I don't give a fuck what's on that pad!
迪迪 我没工夫陪你耗着
DeeDee, I ain't got all goddamn day.
赶紧下注 好
Now play your number. Okay.
全都要9
Give me all nines.
钱该给皮条客的 她不赚钱 赚钱的是我
That money's supposed to go to the pimp. She don't earn, I earn.
嘿 听好 你跟可可之间是怎么分钱
Hey, listen, man, whatever your business arrangement is with Coco,
那是你的事 这贱
that's your bag. This bi...
没必要跟我解释皮条客的事
You ain't got to explain pimping to me.
祝好运 祝我好运吧
Good luck. Wish me luck.
我刚说完啊 迪迪
I just did, DeeDee.
说吧 你打算怎么着
Go on, what you gonna do?
给我押789 这才对嘛
Go on and hit me with seveneightnine. Yeah, there it is.
兄弟
My man.
苏利 在这
Sully, there he is.
苏利 每次见你 你都在那儿擦50美分的胸针
Sully, why every time I see you shining that goddamn 50 cent pin
就跟是你的卖♥♥身契一样
like it's your freedom papers?
你清楚这对我意味着什么
You know what this means to me.
别展开讲了 好吧 这可是勒罗伊·约翰逊送给我的礼物
Don't start. Okay. This is a personal gift from Leroy Johnson...
是 他是重建后第一位
That's right. ...the first Black senator
进入州议会的黑人参议员
in the statehouse since Reconstruction.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你拍了这么多年马屁 那哥们的屁♥股♥
That man's butt got to be red as a damn tomato from all the ass kissing
肯定跟猴屁♥股♥一样红 请原谅我了解自己的历史
you done done over the years. Pardon me for knowing my history.
好了 说吧 还是之前那几个号♥
Okay, come on. And put me down for my usual.
照旧 那应该是327
Usual one, that's gonna be threetwoseven.
没错 是的 好
ThatThatThat's me. All right.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, hey. Hey, baby.
鸡仔 这包是越来越轻了啊
Uh, Chicken, these bags getting lighter and lighter.
是啊 这可是数字业务 亲
Yeah, well, it's the number business, baby.
就跟其他生意一样
It's like any other business.
总是起伏不定的
You gon' have your peaks and your valleys.
现在 不过就是处于个小低谷而已
Right now, we're just in a little bit of a valley.
薇薇
Viv.
这什么啊
Mmm? What is this?
人身保险
Life insurance.
薇薇 你知道我对这破手♥枪♥是什么态度吧
Viv, you know how I feel about these goddamn pistols?
这不是我的问题
That ain't my problem.
那是谁的问题
Well, then who problem is it, then?
我们该怎么处理现金流问题呢 鸡仔
What we gonna do about these cash flow problems, Chicken?
我觉得是时候多元化了
I think it's time we start diversifying.
我们才不能回头去卖♥♥该死的毒品
We ain't goin' back to selling no goddamn smack.
我们得赶紧想出办法 因为那些政客
Well, we need to figure out something fast, 'cause these politicians
对州彩票的态度越来越收紧了
is getting real serious about the state lottery,
要真那样 我们就彻底没戏了 杰克
and if that happens, we dead in the water, Jack.
我做出过承诺 不会食言的
I made promises, and I ain't going back on it.
每次我们赚到点钱 他们就拿走 然后从中获利
Every time we get something, they take it and capitalize off of it.
担心那么多 就是没担心到点子上
Worried about everything but the right thing.
我没跟你说 不代表没发生 我在筹划了
'Cause I don't tell you stuff, don't mean it ain't going. I got things percolating.
事实上 我们要去克莱蒙
As a matter of fact, look, we gon' go down there to the Clermont.
今晚要见席尔基
We're gonna meet Silky there tonight.
席尔基来城里了
Silky in town?
是 他来看比赛
Yeah. He in town for that fight.
你绝不会相信他现在在替谁办事
You ain't gon' believe who this nigga working for now.
谁啊 准备好了吗
Who? You ready for this?
谁
Who?
弗兰克·莫顿
Frank Moten.
八卦小报上说的黑帮老大 黑人教父本人
That gangster from the tabloids? Mmm, Black Godfather himself.
他跟我说的时候 我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it when he told me.
不错 席尔基 厉害啊
Go on, Silky with yo' bad self! Mmmhmm.
我也这么说的 所以我跟你说 我打算怎么办哈
Same thing I said. So let me tell you how I'mma play it.
我会让席尔基搭桥 介绍我跟弗兰克认识 好吧
I'mma get Silky to introduce me to Frank, right?
他引荐完之后 我自然就会展现我的能力
After he do that, well, naturally, I'mma do my thing.
成功之后 弗兰克就会想让我 替他打理亚特兰大这边的事
When I do it, Frank gonna want me to be his man down here in Atlanta.
下一站就飞黄腾达了 宝贝
And next stop is the moon, baby.
该死
Goddamn.
所有我们发家致富的梦想就能实现了
All our dreams of being big time are about to come true.
明白没 知道了 鸡仔
You hear me? I hear you, Chicken.
我说的是永远都不用干这些小打小闹的事了
I'm talking about moving up from all this penny ante shit for good.
我只需要一个向弗兰克证明自己的机会
All I need is a chance to prove myself to Frank.
怎么样 你就嘴上会说
Well? Well, all you do is talk.
别装作你不知道 我这张嘴就是能说会道
Now, don't act like you don't know that this mouth is legendary.
你觉得自己在干嘛
Now what you think you're doing?
给你个提醒啊 我就在干这事
I'm about to give you a reminder. That's what I'm about to do.
那来吧
Well, come on now.
想让我来哈
You want me to come on?
求我 自然会给你
Ask and you shall receive.
战斗之夜:百万美元大盗
(亚特兰大市警局 37分局)
这场所谓的比赛就是个笑话
This so called fight is a travesty
我会尽我所能阻止
and I will do everything I can to stop it.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表