剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
英国大使♥馆♥
你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你很厉害,请让一下
You're very good. Excuse me.
请让一下吧
Let's go.
你知道香槟应该啜饮吗
You realise champagne is supposed to be sipped?
只适用于要付钱的情况
That's only if you're paying for it.
我刚开完三小时的EIC会议
You know, I just sat through a 3-hour EIC meeting.
我还以为你最喜欢跨部门合作
Oh, I thought you lived for inter-agency cooperation?
微笑,做好你的工作
Smile and do your time.
对你的事业有好处
It'll be good for your career.
听着,我该去帮大使接待客人了
Look, I'm supposed to help the Ambassador greet our guests.
-我晚点再去找你 -什么
-I'll catch you later... -What...
部长
Minister!
路云
Rowan.
你是来保护我
Are you here to protect me
让我不被这些生意人推销吗
from these businessmen who want to sell me things?
我会尽力的
Oh, I'll try my best...
我们应该稍后再联络吗
Should we...catch up later?
滚开
F**k off!
趴下
Get down!
让开
Out of the way!
我们会尝试从员工出入口离开
We'll try and get out through the service entrance.
别开枪,拜托,好…我走
Don't shoot...please! Okay...I'll go!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
试咪…1、2…试咪
Testing...1, 2...Testing.
女士们、先生们
Mesdames, Messieurs.
我很抱歉这次的侵袭
I apologise for this intrusion,
打扰了你们的晚上
this interruption to your evening.
我保证
I assure you...
我无意伤害你们
I have no intention of hurting you.
国防部长
Minister of Defence.
菲力巴典
Philippe Bardin...
你在哪里?部长
Where are you, Minister?
请现身
Show yourself, please.
站起来
Stand up.
路云亚历山大
Rowan Alexander.
军情六处站长
MI6 Head of Station.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们找到部长后,就会开始行动
When we've located the Minister, then we'll get started.
不…
No...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
放下
Drop it.
踢走
Kick it.
你可以吗
You got this?
趴下
Get down.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
在阿富汗
Pulled me out of a burning jeep in Afghanistan.
把我从燃烧的越野车里拉出来
Pulled me out of a burning jeep in Afghanistan.
放下
Drop it!
你是谁
Who are you?
我要拿出我的证件
I'm going to take out my ID.
别对我开枪
Don't shoot me.
慢慢拿出来,我就不会开枪
Take it out slowly and I won't.
文森塔利伯
Vincent Taleb.
我是国防部长的保护官
I am the Minister of Defence's protection officer.
现在我可以拿回我的枪了吗
Can I have my gun now?
当然
Sure.
我是札拉
I'm Zara.
他是米罗,衣帽间的服务员
This is Milo, the cloakroom attendant.
你在这里工作?
You work here?
我在人事部工作
I work in HR.
她刚用鞋杀了一个默剧演员
She just killed a mime artist with a shoe.
我很幸运
I got lucky.
-法国外籍兵团 -该死
-French Foreign Legion. -F**k!
以人事部的人来说
For someone in HR, you know a lot about special forces tattoos.
你对特种部队的纹身还真了解
For someone in HR, you know a lot about special forces tattoos.
我必须找到部长
I have to find the Minister.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我们不知道
We don't know.
他们挟持了超过100名人♥质♥
They have over a hundred hostages,
包括国防部长和英国大使
including the Defence Minister and the British Ambassador.
突击队已经准备好破门
The assault teams are ready to breach
我们有谈判专家在场预备
and we have a negotiator on standby.
很好
Very good.
你记得我吗?部长
Do you remember me, Minister?
你是雅各皮雅斯
You're Jacob Pearce.
我有东西想给你看
I want to show you something.
你看,这就是他们对你做的事
You see, this is what they do to you,
女士们、先生们
Mesdames, Messieurs,
当你在塔♥利♥班♥监狱里
when you've been left to rot...
被放任伤口腐烂
inside a Taliban jail...
长达六年
for 6 years.
很奇怪
Strange.
被折磨、被强♥暴♥
Being tortured, raped,
能让人集中精神
it really focuses the mind.
而我常常会想起你们
And I've thought about you a lot.
想我会对你们做什么
What I would do to you.
如果我能出去…
If I ever got out...
我已经出来了
I did get out.
求求你
Please.
我有个女儿…
I have a daughter...
我知道
I know.
我的部下也有女儿
My men also had daughters,
他们有儿子
they had sons,
他们有妻子
they had wives,
他们有家庭
they had families.
而你背叛他们
And you betrayed them
害他们被屠♥杀♥
and they were slaughtered.
好人
Good men.
都死了
All gone.
那都是因为你
And that is because of you.
因为你们两个
Because of both of you.
你要钱?
You want money?
我可以给你钱
I can get you money.
我看起来像是那种…
Do I look like the kind of man...
会在乎钱的人吗
who cares about money?
对了,你不用客气
By the way, you're very welcome.
什么
For what?
救了你的命
For saving your life.
我们还要假装你是人事部的人吗
Are we still pretending you're in HR?
我很久没做这种事了
It's been a while since I did this kind of thing.
动作快,杀死坏人
Move fast. Kill the bad guys.
尽量别对我开枪
Try not to shoot me.
你帮了一个大忙,谢谢
That's incredibly helpful. Thank you.
好
Okay.
当你听到枪声就关灯
When you hear the shooting, kill the lights.
这里
Here.
你只有一件事要做,别搞砸了
You've got one job to do. Don't screw it up.
拜托
Please...
你想小便…
You want to urinate...
在自己身上大小二便
p**s, s**t yourself.
我知道
I know.
但你害怕这里的人对你的看法
But you're afraid of what people here might think of you.
别害怕
Don't be.
排泄出来吧
Just let it go.
快走…
Move...
里面有人开枪
We got gunshots inside.
进去
Go!
开枪
Take the shot.
你还好吗
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表