该死...
Fuck. Fuck.
该死 天啊
Fuck. Oh, God.
好吧 老天 糟糕
Okay. Holy shit. No.
老天啊
For Christ's sake.
嘿
Hey.
天啊
Holy shit.
天...
Oh, G--
(老爸)
不行
No.
(齐格勒参议员)
(朱莉娅:妈 你能告诉爸说没关系...)
(正在呼叫)
对不起
We're sorry,
你拨♥打♥的号♥码是空号♥或已不再使用
you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
请核对号♥码并再次拨♥打♥
Please check the number and try your call again.
喂
Hello.
你怎么有这个号♥码
How did you get this number?
有人告诉我 如果我需要帮助 处理严重的事 就打给你
I was told that if I ever needed help, serious help, to call you.
我再问你一次 你怎么有这个号♥码
Let me ask you again. How did you get this number?
他说了你会这么问
He said you'd ask that,
给我号♥码的人 他还说不要回答
the man who gave it to me, and he said not to say.
这解释不通啊 是吧
That doesn't make very much sense, does it?
如果你不告诉我是谁给了你这个号♥码
How do I know that I can trust you
我怎么知道我可以信任你
if you won't tell me who gave you this number?
他说全城只有一个人有能力做你做的事
He said to say there's only one man in the city who can do what you do.
他说:“这个人是专家 是职业的”
He said, "That man is an expert. That man is a professional."
他还说谁也无法预知未来
And he said you can never predict the future
也许有一天我会需要这么一个人
and that maybe one day, I may need that one man.
而这个人就是你
And that one man is you.
你在哪
Where are you?
出了什么事
And what happened?
好 你确定
Okay. And you're sure?
好
All right.
听着 我需要你做的事很难 但你能办到 明白吗
Now, what I need you to do is gonna be difficult, but you can do it, okay?
我要你打开房♥间的“请勿打扰”灯
I need you to activate the do-not-disturb light for your room
然后在我到达前 绝对什么都别做 明白吗
and then do absolutely nothing till I get there. You understand?
很好 你不要离开房♥间 不要拨♥打♥任何电♥话♥
Good. You're not to leave the room. You're not to make any phone calls.
不要碰任何东西 不要应门
You're not to touch anything. You're not to answer the door.
不要给自己倒酒压惊
You're not to pour yourself a drink to steady your nerves.
明白吗 你给我重复一遍
You understand? Repeat that back to me.
好 很好 你做得很好 对 我会尽快赶过去
Okay. That's great. You're doing great. Yes, I'll be there as quickly as possible.
你怎么知道是我到了 我会这样敲门
How will you know it's me? This is how you'll know it's me.
一切都会没事的 我很快就到
Everything's gonna be fine. I'll be there before you know it.
进...来吧
Co-Come in.
你跟谁说过话吗 - 没有
Did you talk to anyone? - No.
给谁打过电♥话♥吗 - 没有...
Call anyone? - No. No one.
短♥信♥ 有任何形式的沟通吗
Text? Any kind of communication at all?
什么都没有 我按你说的一直坐着
No. Nothing. I sat there just like you said.
很好 你现在可以倒杯酒喝了
Okay. Good. You can pour yourself that drink now.
好 什么酒都行
Yeah. A-Any kind?
可能烈酒效果最好
Strong is probably best.
好 你想喝点什么吗
Okay. Do you want something?
谢了 不喝
Thanks, no.
有谁知道你在这里吗 - 我觉得没有
Does anybody know you're here? - I don't think so, no.
你觉得 - 不是 没人知道我在这里
You don't think so? - No. No one knows I'm here.
房♥间呢
What about the room?
你入住时有人认出你吗
Did anyone recognize you when you checked in?
没有 我用了假名 一向如此
No. I used an alias. I always do.
我是说入住酒店的时候 不是我...
I mean, anytime I get a hotel room. Not when I'm--
我明白 很好
I understand. That's good.
我是先认识了这人 然后开的房♥间
I got the room right after I met--
我让他在电梯旁等我 所以没人...
I made him wait by the elevator so no one would--
我平常不做这种事的
I don't do this.
这不是我的行事风格
This isn't something I do.
好 听着 我要你看看现在的时间
All right, listen. I want you to look at the time.
会不会有人因为没收到你的消息而担心
Is there anyone that would be concerned that they haven't heard from you yet?
天啊 我不知... - 好好想想
Oh, God. I don't kn-- - Think.
没有 我随心所欲惯了
N-No. I generally go and do as I please.
好 我明白
Good. I understand.
你可以摆平这一切 - 这正是你找我来的原因
And you can make all of this go away? - That's why you called me.
他之前在床上跳
He was jumping on the bed.
然后他摔倒了 撞上了玻璃
And he fell and crashed into the glass.
一切都完了
This would be the end.
我努力拼来的一切 - 好了
Everything I've worked so hard to build. - Okay.
而且我们即将做一件非常重要的事
And we're on the verge of doing something truly important.
好了 我们没时间说这些 我们根本没多少时间
All right. We don't have time for that. We don't have much time at all.
这不是我的错 我什么都没做
It wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything--
这都不重要...明白吗
None of it matters. It doesn't matter, okay?
不...你听我说
No, no. You listen to me.
你必须了解情况 我什么都没做 我们...
You need to know this. I didn't do anything. We were--
如果现在你不在这里 你会在哪
If you weren't here right now, where would you be?
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
如果你今晚像平常一样
If this was a normal night,
没在一万美金一晚的顶层套房♥里
and you weren't in a $10,000 penthouse suite
和一个面朝下死在一滩鲜血 和碎玻璃中的男妓共处一室
with a dead prostitute face down in a pool of blood and broken glass,
你会在哪
where would you be?
他不是男妓
He was not a prostitute.
在家 我会在家工作 和女儿一起看电视
Home. I would be home working, watching TV with my daughter--
好 很好 我希望你想象现在自己在家
Okay. Good. That's where I want you to be now.
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
你在家 坐在沙发上 你女儿叫什么
You're home. You're sitting on the couch. What's your daughter's name?
我有两个女儿
I have two daughters.
朱莉娅 我会和她...
Julia. That's who I would--
好 你在和朱莉娅一起看电视
All right. You're watching TV with Julia.
好
Okay.
我会确保这一切都不会查到你身上
I will make sure that none of this gets traced back to you in any way.
仿佛从未发生过 我会用尽一切手段 绝对做到
Like it never happened. Whatever it takes. No matter what.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我的工作
That's the job.
我拿到你的号♥码时还以为是开玩笑
When I was given your number, I thought it was a joke.
我不知道你这种人真的存在
I didn't know people like you really existed.
这种人不存在 没人能做我做的事
They don't. There's nobody who can do what I do.
什么声音
What was that?
说“谁啊 ” - 什么
Say, "Hello." - What?
说“谁啊 ” - 谁啊
Say, "Hello." - Hello.
大点声
Louder.
谁啊
Hello?
不需要客房♥服务 谢谢
No service, please. Thank you.
我能帮到你吗
Can I help you?
恐怕不能
I don't think so, no.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是来帮你处理麻烦事的 他是谁
I'm here to take care of your problem. Who is he?
我打电♥话♥叫来的
I called him.
谁打电♥话♥叫你来的
Who called you?
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
(来电)
怎么回事
What's going on?
是的
Yeah.
明白
Got it.
他在 我知道 这很奇怪 好吧
He does. I know. It's weird. Okay.
干嘛
What?
喂 你哪位
Hello? Who is this?
好
Okay.
好 是
Okay. Yes.
我完全理解 而且我毫不怀疑
I completely understand. And I have no doubt
我们可以达成双方都满意的某种协议
that we can come to some sort of agreement that satisfies us both.
我觉得你现在没资格谈条件
Well, I hardly think you're in a position to be negotiating anything.
是的
Uh-huh.
有道理...
Fair point. That is a fair point.
那你说该怎么办 - 那里有非法摄像头
So, tell me, what would you suggest? - ...illegal camera up there?
有隐藏摄像头 这是非法监视
Got a hidden fucking camera. That's illegal surveillance.
这在纽约州可是D级重罪...
That's a class D felony in the state of New York. A class D felony.
你大可离开 先生 这里已经不需要你的服务了