片头音乐让你嗨翻了吧?
That logo music just gets you pumped.Right?
抱歉 我超兴奋的 好久不见
I'm sorry. I just, I'm excitedto be here. It's been a while.
有很长一段时间 我不确定能否回归
You know, for a long time,I wasn't sure I'd ever be back.
迪士尼并购了福斯
Disney bought Fox…
一堆无聊的版权问题 烦死了
there was a whole boring rights issue,blabbity-blabbity-blah.
不过 结果他们竟然要我
But then, it turned out, they wanted me.
我根本不该有自己的独♥立♥电影
The one guywho shouldn't even have his own movie…
更别说一个系列
much less a franchise.
漫威蠢到爆
Marvel's so stupid.
我们知道这部片的片名
Look, we know the title of this thing. So…
我知道你们在想啥
I know what you're wondering.
怎样才能不辱罗根的一世英名?
How are we gonna do thiswithout dishonoring Logan's memory?
跟你说怎么做
And I'll tell you how.
我们不来那套
We're not.
偷偷爆个料
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
金钢狼没死
Wolverine is not dead.
那是一个悲惨故事的完美结局
Sure, it made for a perfect endingto a very sad story.
我喜欢我❤
但再生疗愈因子不是那样搞的
But that's not howregenerative healing factors work.
你以为我想来美丽的北达科他市区
You think I wanna be out herein beautiful downtown North Dakota…
挖掘独一无二的金钢狼吗?才怪
digging up the one and only Wolverine?No, thank you.
但全世界的命运危在旦夕
But the fate of my entire world is at stake.
他虽然人生黑白 但绝对还没挂
He may not be living his best life,but he sure as hell ain't dead.
有了
Bingo.
好运到
Yahtzee.
对…
Yes, yes, yes.
妈的!
Damn it!
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch!
你…
You…
靠 操♥你♥妈♥的屄♥♥!
Christ. Motherfucker!
我的世界他妈…
My world is fuck…
刚刚好奇怪
That was weird.
现在我冷静多了
I'm much calmer now.
我不是科学家
Look, I'm not a man of science.
但你好像回天乏术了
But you seem incredibly passed away.
很高兴见到你
But it's good to see ya.
老实说 我一直想跟你合作 小罗
I gotta be honest,I've always wanted to ride with you, Log.
强强联手 死侍与金钢狼大展身手
You and me getting into it.Deadpool and Wolverine just fuckin' shit up.
想想那有多好玩、多混乱
Can you imagine the fun, the chaos…
能领多少重播费?
the residuals?
你好 兄弟
"G'day, mate.
想让我起死回生
"There's nothing that'llbring me back to life faster…
拿漫威的钞票砸我最快
"than a big bag of Marvel cash."
我也觉得 休
Me too, Hugh.
可是不 不…
But, no. No, no, no.
你非得死得那么悲壮 可恶!
You had to get all noble and die for real.Goddamn it!
我现在真的需要你帮忙
I could really use your help right now.
等等
Wait!
警告你们 我不是一个人
I'm warning you, I'm not alone.
韦德温斯顿威尔逊
Wade Winston Wilson…
你已被时间变异管理局逮捕
you are under arrestby the Time Variance Authority…
罪名罄竹难书
for too many crimes to list.
快出来
Come out…
我们就大发慈悲
and we'll extend you the courtesy…
不伤害你 -竟被临演干掉
of taking you in one piece. -Death by day-player.
最后机会
Last chance.
武器丢出来 乖乖爬出来
Throw out your weaponsand come out peacefully.
我才不要交出武器
I'm not gonna give you my weapons…
但我保证不用
but I promise not to use them.
人体有206根骨头
There are two hundred and six bonesin the human body.
我看《花边教主》时就变207根
Two hundred and sevenif I'm watching Gossip Girl.
来吧 使出吃奶力气
Here we go. Maximum effort.
小狼狗 我们终于合体了
Okay, peanut.Guess we're getting that team up after all.
足球金童发角球
Maradona from outside the box!
得分!
Goal!
来啊 傻大个
Come on, big fella.
我现在全身湿透了
I am soaking wet right now.
死侍与金钢狼
澄清一下 我并不引以为傲
To be clear, I'm not proud of any of this.
血腥暴♥力♥ 轻度恋尸癖 这不是我
The wanton violence,the whiff of necrophilia. It isn't who I am.
不是我的人生目标
It isn't who I wanna be.
我想成为什么人呢?
Who I wanna be?
为了帮你搞懂
Well, to help you understand that…
我得带你回顾
I've gotta take you back.
我穿越时空的一段旅程
A little joyride I tookthrough space and time…
回到改变一切的那一天
to the day that changed everything.
布偶剧场
绿灯侠
2018年3月14日
没想到我终于来了
I can't believe I'm finally here.
这一刻我等了好久
I've waited for this moment for so long.
616号♥地球
先生 谢谢您抽空见我
Thank you, sir, for seeing me.
神圣时间轴
我深信
I firmly believe…
我能够…
that my services could be of…
为您的组织做出重大贡献 我知道…
great use to your organization.Now I know…
我在史塔克大楼大厅打闪枪被活逮
I was caught smashturbatingin the lobby of Stark Tower…
但我敢保证… -打闪枪?
but I can assure you that…-Smashturbating?
抱歉 那是什么?
I'm sorry, what, what was that?
对不起 就是你拿浩克之手
No, I'm sorry.That, that's when you get those toy…
然后往下看 接着…
Hulk hands, right? And then you just,you look down, and you just…
鼓起勇气 蹂躏你的宝贝
you brace yourself,and you ravage the midsection.
掐住… -懂了 谢谢
Pinch the… Yeah. Okay. -I get it. Okay, thank you.
我有概念 -你懂就好
The picture's painted. -You get the gist.
今天来有什么事?
What exactly brings you here today?
有什么…好
Why am I… Wow. Okay.
我在乎
I care.
我老爱装疯卖♥♥傻 可是…
I know I turn everything into a joke,but I…
我在乎 我想把这种感觉
I care, and I, I wanna use that feeling…
用在重要的地方
for something important.
我想成为一个咖
I, I wanna matter.
让我的女人看到我是个咖
I need to show my girl that I matter.
还有…
And…
现在说这些好像太浪费了
you know,I feel like I'm wasting the good stuff here.
老大会来吗? -老大?
Is the man not gonna be joining us? -The man?
对 我应该把这些话说给他…
Yeah. I should save this if he's gonna…
你现在只要知道我就是老大
As, as far as you're concerned right now,I'm the man.
不是 -老大是我
No. -The man is me.
现在这里归我管
I am the man in this circumstance.
他已经不管这种事了
He doesn't do this kind of thing anymore.
客串演员? -开会
Cameos? -Meetings.
开会 -基层会议
Meetings. -Entry-level meetings.
基层?
Entry-level?
你不是私人司机吗?
Aren't you the chauffeur…
我…大家常误解
maybe? -I… Common misconception.
我刚开始是史塔克先生的司机
Okay. -I did begin my career as Mr. Stark's driver.
很快就转任…
Okay. -Quickly pivoted to…
专属司机 -保全主管
Chauffeur. -…the Head of Security.
主管…是…
The Head of… Of course, yes, yes, yes.
所以我才审查你的履历
And why I am vetting your résumé.
你似乎漏掉了你是否…
You seem to have left outwhether or not you had…
有团队工作的经验
any experience as a member of a team.
这方面能补充一下吗?
Could you maybeadd a little bit of perspective there?
没问题 我加入过特种部队
No, yes, of course. I was Special Forces…
是 -重点是其实我是…
Okay. -but I was… Mainly, I was team leader…
X特攻队队长兼创始人
founder, really, of X-Force.
可惜他们都阵亡了
Sadly, they,they all perished in action though.
怎么回事?
How exactly did that happen?
警方说是地心引力 但…
Well, the police say gravity, but if…
偷偷告诉你
Just between us…
市调显示他们不够红 -了解
they didn't test well in the focus group. -I see.
尤其是机堡 -X特攻队
Particularly Cable. -X-Force.
我知道这次面谈不顺利
电影精选列表