连任四届的 现任哥谭市长小唐米切尔
Four-term incumbent Gotham mayor, Don Mitchell, Jr.
昨晚被发现在家中遇害…
was found murdered last night inside...
…他与市警因打击毒品…
His tough war on drugs...
…逮捕了臭名昭著的黑♥手♥党♥罪犯 萨尔瓦多马洛尼…
Notorious Mafia crime figure, Salvatore Maroni...
…针对法尔科内的逮捕令 他涉嫌…
Sources tell GC1 that a warrant for Falcone's arrest is suspected to reach...
…两晚内发生的第二起 备受瞩目的谋杀案
...the second high-profile murder in as many nights.
这一次 凶手站出来 承认了罪行
This time, the killer hasn't come forward to claim...
突发新闻
现在中断选举报道
We interrupt election coverage now
插播一条突发新闻
for some breaking news.
我们收到未经证实的报道称
We are getting unconfirmed reports
城市海堤沿线发生了一系列爆♥炸♥
about a series of explosions along the city's seawall.
海堤发生猛烈爆♥炸♥
我们正在现场直播
And we are live
在毁灭性的 爆♥炸♥摧毁城市海堤之后
watching the Batman vigilante atop Gotham Square Garden
蝙蝠侠义警
helping to save the lives
在哥谭市花♥园♥广场正上空
of hundreds of injured victims
协助拯救数百名伤员
after devastating explosions took out the city's seawall.
我们必将重建一切
We will rebuild.
当选市长雷亚尔讲话
不仅仅是我们的城市
But not just our city.
我们将一起找回对哥谭市的信心
Together, we will learn to believe in Gotham again.
一周前名为谜语人的
It's been a week since the terrorist
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
known as The Riddler
炸毁了哥谭市的海堤
blew up Gotham's seawall.
随着死亡人数的攀升
And as the death toll climbs
哥谭市居民要求当局给出答案
Gotham residents are demanding answers from authorities.
富裕的郊区幸免于难
While the wealthier suburbs have been spared
而哥谭最贫穷的社区
it's Gotham's poorest neighborhoods
则受到最猛烈的袭击
that have been hit the hardest
尤其是皇冠角
especially in Crown Point.
抢劫和暴♥动♥已成为常态
Looting and rioting have become the norm.
加上非法毒品的稀缺
Combined with the scarcity of illicit drugs
和帮派斗争的增加
and an increase in gang warfare
这座城市已经达到了沸点
the city has reached a boiling point.
长♥期♥担任黑帮头目的
The murder of longtime mob boss
卡迈恩法尔科内
Carmine Falcone
在冰山会所外被杀
outside the Iceberg Lounge
为恢复秩序增加了复杂的阻力
has complicated efforts to restore order
并导致哥谭的黑社会 出现权力真空
creating a power vacuum in Gotham's underworld.
谣言四起 据说
Rumors are swirling
卡迈恩的儿子阿尔贝托法尔科内
that Carmine's son, Alberto Falcone
虽有酗酒的问题遭曝光
is set to take his father's place
仍将接替他父亲的位置
despite his public struggles with alcohol.
阿尔贝托法尔科内将接替
在此次领导层的变动后 内部人士纷纷担忧
After this shakeup in leadership insiders worry
自己在法尔科内组织内的未来
about their future within the Falcone organization
同时好奇哥谭最臭名昭著的家族 将何去何从
and wonder what will become of Gotham's most notorious family.
冰山
哥谭赌场
太美了 真是太美了
Oh, beautiful. Beautiful...
看来你已经把这里当自己家了
I see you've made yourself at home.
阿尔贝托 你来了
Hey, Alberto, you're here.
正好 省得我跑一趟
Good. Saves me a trip.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
这些首饰是你的
These jewels belong to you.
你♥爸♥说得很清楚
Your dad made that clear.
有些人就是该死的拾荒者
But some of the guys, well, you know they're goddamn scavengers.
所以我想帮你个忙 以表示对你的…
So I thought I'd do you a solid. As a show of support for...
新职位的支持
your new position.
恭喜你
Well... congratulations.
要是在另一种情况下说这句话就好了
I only wish it had been under different circumstances.
卡迈恩…
Carmine...
他…
he was a...
他是个了不起的人
He was a great man.
你要接替的位置挺难的
You got some big shoes to fill.
但也没那么难
Not too big.
还说得过去
I mean, you know, manageable shoes.
你这个贪婪鬼 把我当白♥痴♥了吗
You think I'm an idiot? You greedy prick.
我父亲已经过世一周了 -阿尔
My father's been dead a week. - Hey, Al.
你没事吧
You all right?
如果你想爽一下 我们阁楼里藏了好货
'Cause we keep a stash in the loft if you want a hit.
我不是为这个来的
That's not why I'm here.
当然 我只是随便问问 -你不明白
Of course not. I was only saying... -You don't get it.
现在所有人都在指望我
Everyone's looking to me now.
我手上有一笔交易 可是…
I got this deal going, and...
我不能贪欢 我得保持头脑清醒
I can't. I gotta keep my head on straight.
你说得对 老大
Yeah, you're right, Boss.
我根本想不到你承受着多大的压力
I got no idea the pressure you're under.
但你是阿尔贝托法尔科内
But you're Alberto Friggin' Falcone
哥谭的新领袖
the new kingpin of Gotham.
我们应该庆祝一下
We should celebrate that.
听我说
Listen,
你不想碰嗨滴 挺好的
staying off the Drops, good on you.
但酒不算毒品 对吧
But booze don't count. Does it?
也许我能帮你完成你的新交易
So this new deal you got going... Maybe I can help.
奥兹 你知道我最喜欢你哪一点吗
You know what I like most about you, Oz?
你就是你 就算你想改变也改变不了
You are who you are and you couldn't change if you tried.
那不正是我有趣的地方吗
Ain't that what makes me fun?
好样的 继续
Yeah, go on.
这东西真爽 -那就好
This shit's good. -Good.
但过段时间后 你会好奇
But after a while, you get curious.
应该还有别的东西 别的快♥感♥存在
There's gotta be something else out there a new kind of high.
那你想干嘛 调整配方
So you're gonna, what? Alter the formula?
我们不只是做些无聊的改动
We're not just adding ketchup to fries, man.
我的意思是掀起一场大变革
I'm talking about revolutionizing the game.
妈的 看你垂涎三尺的样子
Fuck. Look at you salivating.
好吧
Fine.
你有女朋友吗
You got a girl?
毕竟你长得这么帅
Good-looking guy like you...
接着
Here.
别说出去
Just keep quiet.
在这种新毒品走上正轨前
I can't have Viti and those guys knowing what I've got going
我不能让维蒂他们知道我的计划
until this new drug's up on its feet.
谢谢 老大 你…
Thanks, Boss. It's...
非常慷慨
real generous.
老爸常常夸你是个好士兵 这是他最喜欢你的地方
Pop always said you were a good soldier. It's what he liked most about you.
但他也知道你是个偷偷捞钱的士兵
But he also knew you were a dirty soldier who skims money off the top.
没关系 你做得很聪明 数额不大 没有引起老爸的反感
It's okay, man. You were smart about it. Never took enough for Pop to mind.
他知道让你这样的人分一杯羹 意味着什么
See, he knew what it meant for a guy like you to get a piece.
也知道你会怎么想
How it made you feel.
更知道那对生意有好处
And that was good for business.
卡迈恩法尔科内 是胡萝卜加大棒的高手
Carmine Falcone was a master at the carrot and stick.
看到我手上的东西没
See what I got on?
你♥爸♥的戒指 很好看
Your dad's ring. Nice.
最早不是他的 而是萨尔瓦多的
Wasn't always his. Used to be Salvatore's.
萨尔瓦多马洛尼 -他把萨尔的戒指当成了战利品
Salvatore Maroni? -He wore Sal's ring as a trophy.
算是终极羞辱吧
The ultimate fuck-you.
这就是权力 对吧
This is power, right?
想试试吗
Wanna try it on?
不用了 那是你的
Nah. It's yours.
对
Yeah.
怎么说呢 伙计
I don't know, man.
你觉得我能像他一样厉害吗
You think I could be as good as him?
得到像他那么多的尊重
Get his kind of respect?
你父亲吗
Your father?
当然能 老大
Sure, Boss.
只要你愿意
If you want.
但权力也分很多种
But there are different kinds of power.
我小时候
When I was kid
有一个黑帮分子 非常老派的那种
there was a gangster real old-school type
名叫雷克斯卡拉布里塞
Rex Calabrese.
他是个大人物 至少在我们街区是这样
He was a big deal. Yeah. At least, in my neighborhood.