剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
《第一章》
还不行 等一下
No, wait.
再忍♥忍♥ 等一下
Don't come. Wait.
还不行 等一下
No, wait.
还不行 等一下
No, wait.
好 - 不要 等一下
Uh-huh. - No, wait. No.
不要 等一下
No, wait. No, wait. Wait.
好
Uh-huh.
先别到
Don't come yet.
等一下
Wait.
等一下
Wait.
快枪手 - 对不起
Wanker. - I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你还真是个不折不扣的快枪手
I mean it. You're a proper wanker.
对不起 - 经常手♥淫♥吧
I'm sorry. - As in, someone who wanks too much.
对不起 是因为在火车上做的关系 我第一次在火车上做
I'm sorry. It's the train. I've never done it on a train before.
是吗 说得我好像 每次乘搭皮卡迪利线都做似的
Yeah, like I shag every time I take the Piccadilly line.
你有吗 - 有
Do you? - Yes.
往返牛津圆环和庞德街总能让我性致勃勃
Riding in between Oxford Circus and Bond Street makes me really horny.
真的吗 - 真的
Does it really? - Yes.
对象都是男同事
The office workers?
天啊 男同事也有 饥渴难耐的游客也有
Oh, my God. The office workers. And those fucking, bloody tourists.
游客 还用说嘛 - 地板还黏黏的
The tourists, of course. - And the sticky floors.
你还真是个小荡♥妇♥
You're such a slut.
是
Yeah. Uh-huh.
麻烦出示车票
Tickets.
给我这个 该死
Give me the-- Fuck. Give me the--
乔纳森 - 闭嘴
Jonathan. Jonathan. Jonathan! - Stop. Stop.
该死
Fuck.
去死吧
Fucking hell.
我真受不了 他老盯着我的胸部看
I fucking-- I can't-- He kept on staring at my tits,
你还一直把被单拉走
and you kept on pulling the fucking blanket.
我知道 但我要去拿车票啊
Yeah, but I had to get the tickets, didn't I?
我才不管呢 该死 - 话说回来 你的胸部很漂亮
I don't care. Fucking hell. - And anyway, you've got smashing tits.
没错 我的胸部美呆了 但不是每个人都能看的
Yes, I have fucking awesome tits, but they're not for everyone.
为什么 自私 - 快枪手
Why not? So selfish. - Wanker.
注意叙述手法和文风
Beware of narrative and form.
两者足以帮助我们更接近真♥相♥
Their power can bring us closer to the truth,
也能成为操控人心的强大武器
but they can also be a weapon with a great power to manipulate.
在过去20年的职涯中
In a career that spans nearly 20 years,
今晚的这位得奖人
the recipient of this award tonight
打破叙事和文风的窠臼 让我们直面被隐藏起来的真♥相♥
has cut through narratives and form that distract us from hidden truths
探讨最错综复杂的时事
to address some of the most difficult contemporary issues,
帮助我们直击社会议题的真♥相♥
allowing us an unflinching look at her subjects as they really are.
这位杰出的纪录片记者成功揭发
This remarkable documentarian has broken through the veil
被长♥期♥包庇的知名机构
that has long protected prominent institutions
摘下了其颇具魅力的加害者的面具
and their often charismatic perpetrators.
但是 请各位女士们 先生们小心
But, ladies and gentlemen, be aware.
凯瑟琳在揭露其报道对象的过程中
In the process of exposing her subject,
证明了人之所以容易受到操控
Catherine demonstrates that they can manipulate us
只是因为基于深深扎根的信念
only because of our own deeply held beliefs
以及所做出的判断
and the judgments that we make.
也因此 凯瑟琳得出了 一个更棘手且深层的问题
And in this way, Catherine reveals something more problematic and profound:
在当今日益严重的社会问题中 我们都有份参与谋划
our own complicity in some of today's more toxic social sins.
所以 我很荣幸受邀颁发
And so, it is now my pleasure to present
今年的皇家电视学会杰出成就奖
this year's RTS Television Journalism Outstanding Achievement Award
给这位真♥相♥的引路人
to a beacon of truth...
还好吧 - 我没事
You okay? - Yeah.
给这位启迪人心的女性 凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特
...a woman who's an inspiration to us all, Catherine Ravenscroft.
(皇家电视学会)
我也对这事感到难过
I did feel sorry about what happened.
真的
I really did.
毕竟他是家里的独生子
He was only a child after all.
可是我累了
But I was tired.
不想再教书
Tired of teaching.
不想再重复过去将近50年来 千遍一律的课堂内容
Tired of repeating the same lessons for almost 50 years.
但最大的原因是
But more than anything else,
我受够了这群性情顽劣 骄横妄为 自以为是的臭屁孩
I was tired of enduring devious behavior from spoiled, entitled brats.
布里斯托克老师
Mr. Brigstocke?
什么事
Yes?
班克斯校长要你到他的办公室一趟
Mr. Banks wants to see you in his office.
现在 - 是的
Now? - If you please.
五千五百摄氏度 没错 听好 太阳外壳...
5,500 degrees centigrade. That's right. Now, the outer core...
贾斯汀叫我到他的办公室是预料中的事
I wasn't surprised when Justin called me to his office.
班克斯校长
Mr. Banks.
我一直在等这一刻的到来
I'd been waiting for it.
只是这一刻比我预想中来得还要晚
It took longer than expected.
布里斯托克老师
Mr. Brigstocke.
请坐
Please have a seat.
布里斯托克老师 这位是彭伯顿太太 是特里斯坦的妈妈
Mr. Brigstocke, this is Mrs. Pemberton, Tristan's mother.
好 彭伯顿太太 幸会
Yes. Mrs. Pemberton, nice to see you.
布里斯托克老师 看过你为小特里斯坦的作文留下的评语后
Mr. Brigstocke, Mrs. Pemberton has raised some serious concerns
彭伯顿太太认为这是个严重问题
about your comments on young Tristan's essay.
彭伯顿太太 请重复你刚才跟我说的话
Mrs. Pemberton, if you would like to repeat what you were saying to me earlier.
谢谢你 贾斯汀 我会的
Thank you, Justin. I will.
很欣慰听到你说
And I'm glad that you--
这是个严重问题 毕竟这是事实啊
that you call it serious concerns because that is exactly what it is.
我对你为我儿子写的评语感到十分担忧
I am seriously concerned about the things that you have written about my son.
很难相信 曾几何时
It's hard to believe that once upon a time,
我连续几年被选为“年度最受欢迎”教师
for several years running, I was voted Most Popular Teacher of the Year.
但那已经是很多年前的事了
But that was years ago.
那个时候 我对教学全心全意 一片热肠
Back then, I was committed. I cared.
当初我应该趁还有余力
I should have retired then,
去教导年轻人之际急流勇退才对
while I still had some embers left to kindle young people's minds.
...他的写作... - 彭伯顿太太
...that his writing on the-- - Mrs. Pemberton.
布里斯托克老师 请你向她道歉
Mr. Brigstocke, would you please just apologize,
然后这事就此告一段落 我们既往不咎
and we can draw a line on this and move on.
我坚决维持原来的评语
I stand by my original assessment.
你说什么
Sorry?
我知道 别说了
I know. Let's save it.
不行 乔纳森 我今天就想去
No, Jonathan. I wanna go today.
天气很好 今天一定要去 糟糕 我忘了把内♥裤♥带走
It's a beautiful day. We're going today-- Oh, shit. I forgot my knickers.
你老忘记把内♥裤♥带走 - 喂 你干吗
You always forget them. - Oy! What you doing?
喂 - 你能拿我怎样
Oy! - You can't help it.
还给我 - 糟糕 嘿
Give that back! - Oh, shit. Oh, hey!
你还好吧 没事吧
Are you all right? You okay?
没事 - 真的没事
No. - Are you sure?
内♥裤♥还在我手上 - 喂
Still got your knickers. - Oy!
天啊 开什么玩笑 太美了
Oh, my God. Fuck me. It's brilliant.
要去哪里
Where the fuck do we go?
去圣玛加利大广场吧
Let's head for Campo Santa Margherita.
应该能找到廉价旅馆 - 游过去
Best bet for a cheap hotel. - What, do we, like, swim
还是乘坐贝克卢线或环线
or take the Bakerloo or Circle line?
你去吧 我乘坐水上巴士
You can. I'll be taking the-- It's called "vaporetto."
水上巴士好像就是这里的火车
It's like their tubes, I think.
在那边 - 好 知道
I reckon it's there. - Okay. Got it.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait a sec.
你要拍照 - 没错
You wanna take a picture. - I do.
走吧 - 好
Come on. - Cool.
我问你 坐船也会让你欲♥火♥焚身吗
So, do boats also make you horny?
开什么玩笑 当然会啊 都怪那些水手太帅
Are you kidding me? Of course, on account of all the sailors.
色女 - 快枪手
Slut. - Wanker.
看吧 根本没有那么糟糕
You see, it wasn't awful at all.
其实非常好
It was actually rather wonderful.
睡前要不要喝一杯 - 好啊 何乐不为
Nightcap? - Sure. Why not?
出门前 我好像不小心开了 一瓶1982年的拉图
I may have accidentally opened a bottle of the '82 Latour before we left.
罗伯特
Robert.
对不起 我误以为是利宾纳
Sorry, I thought it was Ribena.
亲爱的 真不应该 - 无心之过
An honest mistake. - You shouldn't have, love.
我认为这个日子还不足以开那瓶酒
I don't think this is a special enough occasion.
这个日子还不足以...
Not a special enough occa--
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表