各位乘客 我们即将抵达摩洛哥的马拉喀什
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now approaching Marrakech, Morocco,
当地时间为下午三点半
where the local time is half past 3:00 p.m.
现在准备降落 请扣好安全带…
As we prepare for landing, please make sure your seatbelts…
谢谢
Thanks.
(语♥音♥留言 莫娜)
凯瑟琳 我是莫娜
Katherine, it's Mona.
我知道你今天要去那个度假村
I think you're getting to that retreat today.
那很好
That's great.
我知道有时候度假比工作更有趣
But I know those things sometimes end up being more fun than work.
我只是想提醒你我们的交稿截止日期
I just wanted to remind you of our deadline.
如果我们想按时出版你的作品 因为延期的后果会很严重
If we want to make your publication date, and it would be kind of disastrous not to,
我们需要你把初稿…
we need your draft by--
谢谢
Oh… thanks.
夫人 欢迎来到古堡之家 - 你好
Madame, welcome to Kasbah A'shab. - Hi.
我叫哈米德
I'm Hamid.
您的行李呢
And your luggage is where?
在肯尼迪机场与这里之间的某个地方
Somewhere between JFK and here.
太糟了 弄丢了
Oh, no, it's lost.
我比较乐观 应该只是送错地方了
I'm gonna be optimistic and say misplaced.
本扎库尔夫人说她很抱歉 不能亲自来迎接您
Madame Benzakour was really sorry not to greet you herself.
她在陪先到的客人吃晚餐
She's dining with the other guests.
这是您的房♥间
And this is you.
这门可是古董 您先请
It's an ancient one. After you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我很晚才回复邀请
I, uh, RSVP'd so late.
还以为会安排我住很小的房♥间呢
I thought they'd put me in a broom closet.
本扎库尔夫人坚持 让您住这里最好的房♥间
Well, Madame Benzakour, she insisted you have her best room.
谁被踢掉了
Who got bumped?
太棒了
This is amazing.
我在外面等您
Well, I will wait for you outside.
等您收拾好了 我带您去吃晚餐
And whenever you're ready, I'll take you to dinner.
不用了 晚餐我就不吃了
No, no. No dinner for me.
您确定吗 本扎库尔夫人还盼着与您见面呢
You sure? Madame Benzakour was eager to say hello.
哈米德 我太累了
Oh, Hamid, I'm so tired.
如果我住最小的房♥间
Do you think if I just took the smallest room,
可以不参加那些团体活动吗
I could skip all the group activities?
我只是来这里写书的
I'm really… I'm just here to work.
没问题
Well, this is not a problem.
晚安 夫人 - 晚安 “凯瑟琳”
Well, good night, madame. - Good night. Uh, Katherine.
什么 - 我不是什么夫人
Sorry? - I'm not a madam.
叫我凯瑟琳就行了
Just a Katherine.
好的
Very well.
(古堡之家 国际作家度假村)
(乌戈·雅科内利)
见鬼了 欧文
Holy shit, Owen.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
别问我 我是跟着你来的
Don't ask me. I followed you.
欢迎 莉莉·坎普
Hey, Lily Kemp.
你赶过来了
You made it.
欢迎 我是法蒂玛·本扎库尔
Welcome. I'm Fatema Benzakour.
很高兴见到你
It's so nice to meet you.
你是欧文吧
And Owen. That's correct?
是我
That's me.
来吧 我带你们转转
Come, I'll show you around.
我们还在等更多客人到来
We are still waiting for some guests to arrive,
不过所有作家都会在午餐前到达
but all the other writers will be here by dinnertime.
这里是主堡
This is the main kasbah.
不过我为你们安排了一间花♥园♥房♥
But I have put you two in one of our garden rooms.
这边请
This way, please.
如果在厨房♥找不到想要的东西
If you don't see what you want in the kitchen,
随便找个人问问 他们会帮你们拿来的
just ask anyone, and they will take care of you.
好的 - 好
All right. - Okay.
哈米德 他们的行李送到房♥间了吗
Hamid, did you put their bags in their room?
送过去了 夫人 - 谢谢
Yes, Madame. - Thank you.
你好 - 你好 伙计
Hello. - Hey, man.
法蒂玛 这房♥间太漂亮了
Fatema, this is incredible.
谢谢
Thank you.
房♥间里的东西 全都来自我曾祖父那个年代
Everything is from my great grandfather's time.
除了床垫 你应该会很开心 床垫是新的
Except the mattress, which you will be glad to know is new.
真好 - 好了 你们安顿一下
Good. - Okay, I'll let you settle in.
下午六点在露台有鸡尾酒会 好吗
Cocktails on the terrace at 6:00, okay?
多谢你邀请我 我太荣幸了
Thank you so much for having me. It's such an honor.
别客气 是我荣幸才对 一会儿见
Come on. The honor is mine. See you later.
我是说…
I mean…
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
太美了
Pretty awesome.
欧文 看看这景色
Owen, look at this view!
怎么都看不厌
You can see forever.
说真的 能来这里 我们太幸运了
Seriously, how lucky are we to be here?
等等 我认识她
Hey, I know her.
(莉莉·坎普)
是啊 我还是不敢相信这是真的
Yeah. I still can't believe this is real.
我相信
I can.
(凯瑟琳 这里有几间房♥子)
搞什么…
What the…
(语♥音♥留言 E)
喂
Yeah.
为什么我会收到 不知哪个家伙发的房♥地♥产♥广♥告♥
Why am I getting real estate ads from some random phone?
我把你的电♥话♥给了中介
I gave a realtor your number.
什么 你不能把我的电♥话♥给别人
What? You can't go giving out my number.
凯瑟 你临走时说你会找新的住处
You said you'd find a new place to live before you left.
我一直在忙 我在写作
I've been busy. I'm writing.
凯瑟 如果等你写完了才搬出去
Kath, if we wait for you to stop writing to move out,
你永远都不会搬
you'll live here forever.
我们都不想这样
Neither of us wants that.
你也知道我遇到瓶颈了
You know how hard this book has been?
所以我才大老远飞到这里 就是图个清静 好吗
That's why I flew all the way out here just to get some quiet, all right?
凯瑟 - 为了专注
Kath. - To concentrate.
你却让别人给我发租♥房♥♥广♥告♥ 这对我毫无帮助
You sending this apartment bullshit isn't helping.
是啊 我已经没有责任帮助你了
Yeah, well, helping you isn't my responsibility anymore.
对 你是写犯罪… - 对
Yeah, you are the crime writing… - Yeah.
犯罪小说 对
About crimes, yeah.
你那本图像小说写了多长时间
How long did it take you to write your graphic novel?
听着 我读过一本你的小说
Listen, I read one of your books,
我想说 你还有改进的空间
and I want to tell you you can improve yourself.
前前后后写了两年半 - 真的吗
I'd say two-and-a-half years all in all. - Really?
我们等下继续聊
We'll talk again later.
他们都是文学巨匠 我只写过一本美其名曰的沙滩读物
They're all literary giants, and I wrote a glorified beach read.
我感觉他们只要看我一眼
They're just gonna take one look at me
就能看出我是个冒牌货 然后把我赶走
and see what a total fraud I am and then just kick me out.
听着
Hey.
你写的书很棒
You wrote a great book.
你可以的 - 谢谢
You got this. - Thank you.
好 - 就是警♥察♥故事 我觉得很无聊
Okay. Yeah. - Just police story. I was bored.
很抱歉
I am sorry.
天啊 那是艾达·多翰
Oh, my God, it's Ada Dohan.
不认识 - 好吧 她拿过诺贝尔奖
I don't know who that is. - Okay, she won the Nobel Prize,
所以不认识也要装作认识 - 好
so act like you do. - Okay.
莉莉·坎普
Lily Kemp?
是我 - 我是拉菲赫·阿卜杜
Yeah. - I'm Rafih Abdo.
我知道
Yeah.
你的回忆录… - 听说你要来
Uh, your memoirs-- - I was really excited
我非常激动 我很喜欢你的作品
to know you would be here. I loved your book.
天啊 我…那个…
Oh, my God. I… That…
谢谢
Thank you.
这是欧文
This is Owen.
你好 很高兴认识你 - 很高兴认识你 伙计
Hey, nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you too, man.
拉菲赫写过一本很动人的回忆录 讲他在利比亚做娃娃兵的经历
Rafih wrote that beautiful memoir about his time as a child soldier in Libya.
那一本 你很爱看 - 对
Oh, right, yeah. You loved that. - Yeah.
我可以问一个 与你的作品相关的问题吗
Listen, can I ask you a question about your book?
首先… - 好的
First of all, like… - Okay.
你是什么时候写的
When did you write it?
我大学毕业后开始写…
I started it right after college…
电影精选列表