剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Are you okay?
你还好吗
May I have your attention, please?
大家请注意一下
Without further ado, it is my honor
废话不多说 很荣幸能在这里
to announce our very own Miss Mystic Falls.
宣布今天的神秘瀑布小姐
From the Salvatore School, Miss Hope Mikaelson.
来自塞尔瓦托学校的 霍普·迈克尔森小姐
Congratulations.
恭喜你
It's okay.
没关系的
Just let it out. The real way.
发泄出来吧 用最真实的方式
The way you've needed to all along.
你一直最需要的方式
I was basically off the grid. Just me and my family.
我基本上与世隔绝 只有我和我家人
No neighbors, no friends.
没有邻居 没有朋友
We only went to town for the necessities.
我们进城只是为了买♥♥必需品
Then one day,
后来有一天
men from some place called Triad Industries showed up.
一些来自三合会的男人出现了
They had guns.
他们拿着枪
They said they would kill me and, like,
他们说如果我不来这里
erase me from memory if I didn't come here
做他们要求做的事 他们会杀死我
and do what they asked.
把我从大家的记忆中抹去
I understand why you had to do it, but what about my mom?
我明白你不得不这么做 但为什么是我妈妈呢
I saw the way she talked to you.
我看到了她对你说话的语气
Honestly, she deserved it.
说着的 她这样也活该
I am in so much trouble, aren't I?
我现在麻烦大了 是不是
Listen, Nia,
听我说 尼娅
here, it's not about
在这里 重要的不是
how bad you mess up, it's about if you make up for it.
你造成了多大的麻烦 重要的是你如何弥补
You can start by undoing the damage you've caused.
你可以从消除你造成的伤害开始
I need to go find Landon.
我得去找一下兰登
Just give him a minute to breathe.
让他稍微喘口气
Boys need some space before they come crawling back.
男孩子们在消气之前需要一定的空间
I thought I could keep it all together.
我还以为自己能忍♥住这一切
I've worked so hard to move on
我一直努力想要忘掉
from all the things that have happened to me in my life.
我过去生活里发生的事 向前看
But everyone was right.
但大家说得没错
Everyone's been right.
大家一直都说得没错
I needed to, like, let it all out.
我需要 发泄出来
How did you know what to say?
你是怎么知道自己该说什么的
How'd you know what to do?
知道自己应该怎么做的
It's just what Josie's done for me a thousand times.
这是乔茜为我做过千千万万遍了
She's really mad at me.
她真的很生我的气
I don't think I've ever seen her so angry.
我从来没见她这么生气过
Landon's pretty mad at me, too.
兰登也很生我的气
Then let's make a deal.
那我们做个交易吧
You help me get Josie back,
你帮我劝回乔茜
and I'll help you get Landon.
我来帮你劝回兰登
Did you know?
你知道了吗
After the day I've had,
我今天经历了这么多
I'm gonna need you to be a little more specific, Landon.
你得说的更具体一点啊 兰登
I was a lawn ornament until about ten minutes ago.
十分钟前我还只是个草坪装饰品呢
Did you know that Hope remembered meeting my mom?
你知道霍普记得她见过我妈妈的事吗
Did you know that she was lying to me about it?
你知道她在这件事上对我撒谎了吗
Yeah, I did.
是的 我知道
So you're a liar, too.
所以你也是个骗子
If you're looking for someone to blame,
如果你想找个人怪罪的话
go ahead, you can blame me.
那你就怪罪我吧
I can take it.
我可以接受
But just cut Hope a little slack, okay?
但是放过霍普一马吧 好吗
She just wanted to protect you.
她只是想保护你
Protect me?
保护我
I can't deal with this right now.
我现在没法谈这件事
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
Much lighter, thank you.
好多了 谢谢你
Look, Ma,
听着 妈妈
I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier.
很抱歉我之前对你发了脾气
You didn't raise me to talk to grown folks like that.
你没有教我对大人那么说话
But you did raise me to be my own man
但你确实教育我 要做自己
and to make my own choices.
要为自己做决定
I have friends here.
我在这里很多朋友
Uh, Dr. Saltzman has my back.
萨尔兹曼博士会帮助我的
This is the only place that would give me a second chance
在我做了那些事之后 只有这个地方
after doing what I did. Milton...
才会给我第二次机会 米尔顿
I don't like being called that.
我不想让你这么叫我
And the only way I am leaving this place is dead,
我只有心上被捅了一刀死了
with a stake in my heart.
或者等我毕业了
Or when I graduate.
才会离开这里
Hopefully, it's when I graduate.
希望我是因为毕业才离开这里
You weren't gonna say goodbye?
你是要不告而别吗
I did, in my letter.
我告别了 在我写的信里
Which I'm guessing you finally read.
我猜你已经看过了
Belgium?
去比利时吗
My mom got a job.
我妈妈找到了一份工作
And there's a great witch-only school,
并且那儿有一所很棒的女巫学校
so I don't have to deal with wolves or vamps
所以我就不用和狼人或者吸血鬼打交道了
or Lizzie.
也没有丽兹
Penelope.
佩内洛普
Don't leave.
别走
You know, for weeks,
你知道吗 这几个星期来
I have been hoping that you would give me
我一直希望你能给我一个
one reason to stay.
留下的理由
Instead, you gave me a thousand reasons to go.
相反 你却给了我一千个离开的理由
Losing on purpose,
故意输掉
always putting yourself second.
总是把你自己放在第二位
My heart can't take it.
我接受不了
And I will not wait around
我也不会等着看
and watch what happens to you next.
接下来你会发生什么事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You know the pens I was using to spy?
你知道我用来监视别人的那些笔吧
This...
这里面
...records all of it.
记录了所有事
It's basically a log
这基本上是
of everything written down at the Salvatore School.
萨尔瓦托学校里所有记录事情的集♥合♥
And I want you to read
我希望你能看看
what your dad wrote about something called the Merge.
你♥爸♥爸对一个叫“融合”的东西写下的文字
I don't understand.
我没听明白
Well, you will.
你会明白的
One day,
有一天
you will understand why I did
你会明白我为什么
everything I did.
要这么做
I love you, Jo-Jo.
我爱你 乔乔
I love you
我爱你
with all of my obnoxious,
用我那讨厌的
selfish,
自私的
evil heart.
邪恶的内心
Landon, right?
你是兰登 对吧
Hi.
嗨
I was mortified when I heard what MG put you through.
我很羞愧MG给你带来了那么多痛苦
Uh, we worked it out. It's cool.
我们已经解决那件事了 没关系
Let me give you a ride somewhere.
我来载你一程吧
Thanks, I'm just getting some much-needed air.
谢了 但我只是想出来透透气
It wasn't a question.
这不是询问句
Agent Clarke.
克拉克探员
Mrs. G.
G夫人
Your asset failed her retrieval mission.
你的手下没能把他绑来
I cleaned up her mess.
我替她收拾了烂摊子
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表