-Oh, here, here. -Damn it.
没脉搏了 开始按压
We've lost the pulse. Starting compressions.
救护车就要来了 堵在路上
Ambulance is coming. It's in traffic.
如果气道堵了 急救车来之前人就没了
Without an airway, she'll be dead by the time it gets here.
-我们要开喉了 -拿什么开喉
- We need to crike her now. - With what?
嘿 你 你 你
Uh, hey! You, you, you!
给我找把最尖锐的刀
Get me the sharpest knife you have,
不是你们用来剥虾的那种
just not the one that you used to cut the shrimp.
快去
Go.
我们抢救及时
So, we caught it in time, and we put in a graft
在受损的大动脉上做了修补
in the part of the aorta that had weakened.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
妈妈
Mama.
我没事
Hey, I'm okay.
就是破坏了你们的婚礼
Aside from the part where I tanked your wedding.
我没事 宝贝 我说真的
I'm okay, baby. I promise.
雅各布 带新娘去楼下餐厅
Jacob, take this girl down to the cafeteria
让她吃点东西
and put some food in her.
你去找到那个牧师
Then I want you to find that pastor
告诉他还是今天结婚
and tell him you are getting married today.
不 我不要今天结婚
No, I am not getting married today.
你刚做完手术 还在重症监护室
Y-You just had surgery. You are in the ICU.
你朱迪阿姨
Your Aunt Judy
还有那一群烦人的表兄妹
and all those annoying cousins of yours
大老远从康萨斯飞过来
flew in from Kansas,
还有你最好的朋友 把自己所有假期花在坐巴士
and your best friend, she used all her personal days
大老远来到这里
to take that damn bus across the country.
她要多久才能出重症监护室
How long until she's out of the ICU?
几天或一周 看恢复情况
A few days or maybe a week, depending on how she heals.
那我们就改期吧
So, we'll just reschedule, then.
别啊 你们俩好好的
Stop. You two are alive.
都活得好好的 你们相爱
You are alive, and you are together.
你们爱的人都聚在一起庆祝
And the people you love came to celebrate you.
如果你认为这是理所应当
And if you take that for granted
哪怕一秒钟
for one second...
我不想你缺席了婚礼 妈妈
I don't want to do this without you there, Mama.
可以不缺席
Maybe you don't have to.
安德鲁 我知道我们不是非常熟
Andrew, I know we don't know each other very well,
但我很理解失去心爱之人的感受
but I do know how much it sucks to lose the person you love.
我相信山姆不希望
And I know that Sam wouldn't want you
你消沉在痛苦之中
spending your time drowning in your pain.
安德鲁 你还年轻 又这么帅气
Andrew, you're young, and you have that face.
你一定会再次找到真爱
You're gonna fall in love again,
找到那个能让你伤心的人
and you're gonna get your heart broken again.
这就是生活
And that's life.
混乱 但是美好
And it's beautiful, and it's messy.
繁乱的美好 但你不能总沉湎于过去
It's a beautiful mess, but you can't cling to what was.
你要看到未来的可能性
You have to look to what might be --
-安德鲁 -怎么
- Andrew... - What?
我不是这个意思
...that is not what I meant.
什么
It's not?
我可不是在勾引你
No, this is not a seduction.
天啊 对不起 我被解雇了么
Oh, God. I'm so sorry. Am I fired?
没有 我受宠若惊
No, I'm flattered.
-救命 -救命
- Help! - Help!
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
-救命 -救命
- Help! Help! - Help! Help!
-那是阿历克斯吗 -救命啊
- Is that Alex? - Help!
来人啊
Hey! Help!
-阿历克斯 -梅 救我们
- Alex! - Help! Mer!
-快救我们出去 -把门踹开
- Hey, get us out of here. - Hey! You got to kick it in.
好的 让开 我要踹门了
Okay, okay, stand back. I'm gonna try.
好
Okay.
好了
Right.
-谢谢 -我的天啊
- Thank you. - Oh, my God!
你们得赶快去婚礼现场
We have to get you two to the wedding.
不过 这里面还有个死人
Yeah, also, there's a dead guy in there.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
快报♥警♥啊
Let's call 911.
-不用着急 -对
- No need to rush. - Yeah...
-好了 我们走 -好吧 快走
- Okay, let's go. - Okay. Okay. Okay.
今天多亏了你
You were a lifesaver today.
真的 没有你我救不了她
No, literally, I could not have saved her without you.
能帮上忙我也很开心
Well, I'm grateful I could help.
我知道你们已经有心脏科主任了
Listen, um, I know that you already have a chief of cardio.
对不起 我不应该让你为难
I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to put you on the spot in there.
不 没有 你没有让我为难
No, no, no, no. You didn't put me on the spot.
你给了我又一个启示
You just gave me one more sign.
我
I...
想要去休假了
...want to take a sabbatical.
不 不是封刀
No, no, no, no. Not from -- from surgery.
我是想 远离文书 管理工作
I mean, from, ugh, paperwork and management
不再紧跟日程表 远离压力
and schedules and -- and stress.
我要给压力放个假
I want to take a sabbatical from stress.
我要去做科研 创新
I want to research and innovate
重新爱上手术室
and fall in love with the OR again.
我要和我爱的人在一起
And I want to spend time with the people that I love.
我要做志愿者
I want to volunteer
去偏远地区开善堂
to create gardens in urban food deserts.
我要去看泰德演讲
And I want to watch TED Talks.
甚至自己去泰德做演讲
I might even do a TED Talk.
我现在有这么多的钱
I have all this money now --
一辈子也用不完的钱
more money than I could ever need.
我想做什么就做什么
I could do all of that,
我脑子里还是会有个声音告诉我
and I still have this voice in my head telling me that --
因为我是个女人 所以我不能这样
you know, because I'm a woman, that I can't.
我不能停下来 不能休息
I can't pause. I can't rest.
我觉得这声音就是男权社会给我的压力
Ironically, I think it's the voice of the damn patriarchy.
所以我不要再听从这个声音了
So I'm done listening to that voice.
我要听从自己的心声
I'm listening to my own.
真好
Good.
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman...
现在 代理主任一职开始招聘了
the position of interim chief just opened up.
我热爱我的工作 所以只是临时性的
I love my job, so it's temporary,
你怎么说
but what do you say?
我们接着聊啊
I say let's keep talking.
他们准备好了
They're ready.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
-参加婚礼吧 -我们走
- Ready for a wedding? - Let's do it.
听着 我能听见救护车声音了
Look, I can hear the ambulance.
应该很快就能到了
It should be here in just a minute.
我们没有时间了
We don't have a minute.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-好了 -让我来 欧文
- Okay, okay, okay. - Let me get in there, Owen.
我们需要吸管或者笔
Okay, we need a straw or a pen --
能支撑气道的东西
something that will hold the airway open.
你是谁 这是谁
Who are you? Who is that?
那是你的婚礼策划人
That's your wedding planner.
按压先停一下
All right, let's stop compressions.
好的 准备开始
Okay. Here we go.
-有呼吸了 -吸管
- Okay, breathing. - Straw.
这 这是纸做的 太软了
Uh, this is -- this is paper. This isn't gonna work.
-你要什么 -风车 把风车拿来
- What do you need? - Pinwheel! Get me that pinwheel.
好的
Okay.
再坚持一会儿 一小会儿
Hang on one sec, one sec, one sec.
-好了吗 -好了 我来了
- Ready? - All right, here we go.
她有呼吸了
She's breathing!
太好了
Got it.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
不 不
No! No!
眼镜兄
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表