I took Charlotte in, and...
这是我做过的最正确的决定
it's the best thing I ever did.
你呢 有孩子吗 外甥女
What about you? You got kids, nieces,
宠物 还是藏着逃犯
pets, stowaways?
你什么情况
What are we talking about here?
我有三个孩子
I do. I have three kids.
偶尔会藏个逃犯
And an occasional stowaway.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我在找你的超人披风
I'm just looking for your superhero cape is all.
-没找到 -有很多人帮我
- I'm not seeing it. - I have a lot of help.
是吗 是怎么样的
Oh, do you? What's that like?
孩子们有爸爸吗
Your kids have a dad?
曾经有过
They did.
好吧 这个问题很重要
All right, million-dollar question --
如果你不做医生你会做什么
what would you do if you weren't a doctor?
我…
I --
我不想做别的事
There is nothing I would rather be.
我是说 你要是做不了医生了呢
No, I mean, what if you couldn't be a doctor?
你有没有备用计划
What then? What's your Plan B?
没有备用计划
There's no Plan B.
从来都没有备用计划
There really hasn't ever been a Plan B.
等一下 你一生下来就开始想象
So, wait, wait. You had visions of cutting people's bowels open
把别人的肚子剖开吗
straight out of the womb,
然后一直都是一帆风顺的吗
and it's been smooth sailing ever since?
-真的吗 -是的 之前我是从
- Really? -Yes. Well, there was, like,
神经外科转到普外的 除此之外都顺利
a switch from neuro to general, but pretty much, yeah.
这真是…
That is...
太疯狂了
Crazy.
我本来想说了不起 但"疯狂"也适用
Well, I was gonna say amazing, but, yeah, "Crazy" Will do.
你呢 某一天醒来觉得拿不定主意
So, what about you? You just woke up one morning
不知道自己是该做点法式吐司
and couldn't decide whether you wanted to make French toast
还是该做一名移植医生
or become a transplant surgeon?
我可不是家学渊源
I wasn't exactly a legacy, if that's what you mean.
我是我家里第一个上了大学的人
First one in my family to go to college, actually.
你却在世界一流的医院工作
And you work at one of the best hospitals in the world.
你妈妈一定很失望吧
Your mother must be so disappointed.
我希望她在天之灵会为我自豪
Well, I'd like to think she'd be a little proud, yeah.
她什么去世的
When did she pass?
我十五岁的时候
I was 15.
-对你来说很艰难吧 -是的
- Tough age. -Yeah, she was -- she was kind.
她是个好人 也是个怪人
And strange.
穿衣服很没有品味
And a terrible dresser.
她聪明绝顶
Impossibly smart.
她是因为心脏衰竭去世的
She had heart failure.
等移植等了好久
She was on a list a long time.
很难找到匹配的心脏
Hearts are hard to come by.
找到肾脏也没有你想象中的容易
Kidneys aren't as easy as you'd think, either.
是的 确实不容易
No, they're not.
是她促使你成为移植医生的
So she's why you decided to became a transplant surgeon?
不是 我之前很喜欢心脏外科和神经外科
No, I-I loved cardio, I loved neuro,
每一科我其实都喜欢
I loved all of it, really.
我就是闲不下来
I just -- I just couldn't sit still.
移植医生可以去不同的城市
Transplant surgeons, you're always in another city --
如果幸运的话还可以去不同的国家
in another country, if you're lucky.
我还很喜欢坐飞机
Plus, I like to fly.
怎么了 你不喜欢
What? Not a fan?
不喜欢
No.
你把那个啥放哪了
So, where do you keep it?
什么东西
Keep what?
你的哈珀·艾弗里奖奖杯
Your Harper Avery.
好了 我真的要走了
Okay, I just -- I really --
尼克 我还有病人
Nick, I have patients.
是壁炉架的正中心
Is it dead center on the mantel?
还是书房♥里的高级的玻璃柜子
Fancy glass case in the study?
还是你把它放到壁橱里的某个角落了
What, did you just chuck it in some closet somewhere?
告诉我吧 是衣帽架吗
Tell me, tell me, tell me. What, is it a hat rack?
你的检查结果一出来
As soon as your labs come in,
我就过来告诉你
I will come down and let you know.
-好的 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
最后一个问题
Just one last question.
回答我 格蕾医生
Just answer me this, Dr. Grey --
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
你觉得我会失去我的肾吗
Do you think I'm gonna lose this kidney?
你的超声结果看起来很好
Your ultrasound looked great,
但在你其他检查结果出来之前
but until your other labs come back,
我们无法确切地说
there's no way to definitively know --
我问你是怎么想的
Yeah. Well, I'm asking what you think.
我不知道
I don't know.
你在那边还好吗
Are you good there?
我可能幻想过这样的画面
You know, it's possible I imagined this moment once --
一百次 但不包含这样的笑声
okay, a hundred times -- but it didn't ever involve laughing.
你在我床上 我们在德国
You're in my bed, in Germany.
你在我床上 我们在德国
I mean, you are in my bed, in Germany.
欧文·亨特 不♥穿♥衣服 在我床上
Owen Hunt, naked, in my bed.
是啊 我不喜欢德国
Yeah, yeah. I don't even like Germany.
我也是
Yeah, me neither!
我知道我应该问你你为什么在这里 但
I know I should ask you why you're here, but...
-我告诉过你了 -只是
- I told you. - It's just...
你也幻想过吗
You imagined this, too?
我也幻想过
I imagined this, too.
不 绝对不是的
No, absolutely not.
你什么时候才能承认你错了
When are you gonna admit that you're wrong?
那是个冠状动脉旁路移植术
It was a CABG.
是个冠状动脉夹层
It was a coronary artery dissection.
是个该死的冠状动脉旁路移植术
CABG. It was a freakin' CABG.
我说我来解决冠状动脉夹层
I said that I would take the coronary artery dissection.
那个人是谁来着
What was that guy?
是那个讨人厌的
He was that annoying guy with the --
拉特利夫
Ratliff, with the...
肩上有个吉姆·莫里森的纹身
Tattoo of Jim Morrison on his shoulder.
我当时在给他准备中 然后你走进来
Right, I was prepping him, and then you walked in
像个疯了的海狮一样大叫
and started barking like some crazed sea lion,
你告诉泰勒中士接手冠脉夹层
and you told Sergeant Teller to take the dissection,
我最后做了冠脉旁路移植术
and I ended up with the CABG.
噢 噢 然后
Oh, oh, oh! And then, um...
你让我协助 因为你说
you made me assist because you said
我让你做了个小手术
that I put you in the minors
而你应该是做大手术的
when you should've been in the majors.
我从未使用过棒球的隐喻【这里好像是指sex,硬一下是否较好】
Okay, I have never used a baseball metaphor in my life.
你气死了 但是你完成得很出色
Ooh! You were pissed, but you were excellent.
是的
I was.
-你也是个合格的助手 -合格
- And you were a sufficient assist. - Sufficient.
是啊 你想要我说什么
Yeah. What do you want me to say?
你完美无瑕 技艺精湛
That you were flawless and brilliant
每一步你都做到位了
and you anticipated my every move
我们共享手术室的那一刻
and I knew the moment that we shared that O.R...
我想在接下来的一生都这样
that I wanted to do that the rest of my life?
我是这样想的
I did.
你做我助手的时候
I mean, with you assisting me,
是一样的
but, you know, it's the same thing.
你真是个笨蛋
You are such a slob.
你很美
And you're beautiful.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
就是此刻 下雪的时候
This, right here, when it snows, this is...
这是我对这个地方的唯一所爱之处
this is the one time I really love this place.
你还记得你在沙漠里
You remember when you made it snow in the desert
为了54队的那几个人造雪吗
for our guys in the 54th?
你蒙住了他们的眼睛 然后把机器放在他们的脸上
You blindfolded them, and you put their face
这样他们就能在雪融化前感受到雪
up to the machine so they could feel it before it melted?
他们很开心
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表