我告诉你个秘密
I'm going to tell you a secret.
医生不是上帝
Doctors are not gods.
我们想在患者面前显得无所不能
We like you to think we have all the answers.
小心 油漆未干
这样才能让你信任
You have to trust us enough to let us
好让我们把你开膛破肚 进行手术
cut open your flesh and poke around at your insides.
所以 认为医生能搞定一切 那很好
So it's helpful if you think we have it all together.
和你一样 我们也会焦虑 没有安全感 暴躁易怒
It's helpful if you don't know that, just like you,
如果你不知道这些 那最好不过
we're anxious, we're insecure, we're angry.
我们是要给你开刀的人
You have to let us come at you with a scalpel.
所以 你最好还是别知道
So it's helpful if you don't know
医生也和常人一样 会崩溃
that, just like you, we're wrecks.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
都过了一周了 你是不是该告诉大家了
It's been a week. Shouldn't you tell someone?
你的家人 朋友
Your family? A friend?
我不需要你的建议或者关心
I don't need your advice or your concern.
HIPAA: 健康保险流通与责任法案
只需要你跟进HIPAA
What I need is for you to follow HIPAA
保持安静
and keep your mouth shut...
拿到我最新的报告 再来杯三份浓缩拿铁
and my latest labs and a triple latte.
你知道这屋子里住了多少人吗
Do you know how many people live in this house?
很多人 人可不少
A lot. That's how many.
只有你和我负责干活
And you and I are the only ones who do our part.
我们是好人 对吧
We're the good ones, right?
这都是些什么东西啊
What is all this stuff?!
你需要跟阿历克斯聊聊天了
You're gonna have to talk to Alex.
我要走了 要走了
Gotta go. Gotta go.
你太棒了
You're perfect.
而且阿历克斯说的不对
And Alex is wrong.
妈妈想要静静
And Mommy needs a minute!
她还在生气吧
She's still grumpy?
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
好疼 小心点 艾弗里
Ow! Watch it, Avery!
疼是好现象
Pain is a great sign.
你的神经正在恢复
Your nerves are regenerating
并与移植的皮肤建立联♥系♥
and forming connections to the graft.
你的活检报告未见任何排异
I don't see any sign of rejection from your biopsy.
你比预期的恢复要快
I mean, you are recovering much faster than we'd hoped.
这么说我很快就能出院了
So I can get out of here soon.
要给我的指挥官发邮件办理转院
We need to e-mail my C.O. about transport.
好的 别心急 我们还要检查是否有感染
Okay, slow down. We need to check for infection
还要进行物理治疗
and do physical therapy.
他15分钟后到大厅
He will be in the lobby in 15 minutes.
我告诉过你 我爷爷不喜欢大阵仗
I told you my grandfather does not like crowds.
而我也告诉过你无论如何要出席
And I told you to be there anyway.
亲爱的
Hey, mister.
猜猜谁快要回家啦
Guess who's coming home soon.
你准备好了吗
So, you ready?
一切都要完美
Everything needs to be perfect.
焕然一新 正常运转
Absolutely pristine, functional.
不允许出错 要完美
No room for error. Perfect.
这是我当上主任以来 哈珀·艾弗里
Harper Avery hasn't - stepped foot in this hospital
第一次踏足医院
since I became chief,
我要向他展示 我们这支医疗团队能力超群
and I need to show the man that we are a competent,
有自主能力 运作正常
autonomous, well-oiled machine
没有任何毛病 没必要进行监督
with no glitches and no need for supervision.
受不了阵痛 叫两声而已
Labor pains, all right?
运转正常的医院里也有
Those happen even in well-oiled hospitals!
你是个明星 米兰达·贝利
You are a rock star, Miranda Bailey.
现在去拍哈珀·艾弗里的马屁吧
Now go kick some Harper Avery ass!
-别迟到 -马上去
- Don't be late! - On our way.
-好的 -梅瑞狄斯
- Okay. - Meredith?
艾弗里说你昨天给梅根做了活检
Avery mentioned that you did a biopsy on Megan yesterday.
-没问题吧 -我不能和你讨论病人病情
- Is it all okay? - I can't discuss a patient.
我建议你去问她的家人
I suggest you speak to the family.
好的
Right.
你去前面忙 我帮你去巡房♥查看卡尔医生
I'll round on Dr. Carr for you while you're at the thing.
-谢谢 -你想聊聊吗
- Thanks. - You want to talk about that?
不想 你负责沃尔特·卡尔吗
Nope. Walter Carr is your patient?
好了 布洛迪 你来介绍病情 借过
Okay. Brody, it's all you. Excuse me.
沃尔特·卡尔 6♥4♥岁
Walter Carr. 6♥4♥.
出现呼吸急促
Presented with shortness of breath,
腿部肿胀 窦性心动过速等症状
leg swelling, and sinus tachycardia.
CT扫描显示有24英寸血栓
CT scan showed a 24-inch blood clot
从右髂静脉延伸至心脏
extending from his right iliac vein to his heart.
好吧 她刚才说有24英寸
Okay. Did she just say 24?
我久坐
I sit a lot.
我是精神科医生 就在楼上上班
I'm a psychiatrist. I work upstairs.
我说怎么看着面熟
I knew I'd seen you around.
他在楼上
He works up...
我们尝试用对苯二甲酸对抗血栓
We tried to treat the clot with TPA,
但由于血栓过大 皮尔斯医生计划
but due to its size, Dr. Pierce has planned
今天下午做血栓栓子切除术 请问有何风险
an open thromboembolectomy for this afternoon. So, risks?
肺部会出现大量栓塞
Showering of the emboli to the lungs!
-右侧心力衰竭 -心肌梗塞 中风 死亡
- Right-sided heart failure! - MI, stroke, death!
-听上去振奋人心 -抱歉
- Uplifting. - Sorry.
好吧 布洛迪 为什么不做动脉输血导管
Okay, Brody, why don't you place an arterial line?
卡尔医生 休息一下
Dr. Carr, try to get some rest.
-好的 -没事
- Yeah. - All right.
你好啊
There.
见到你很高兴 梅瑞狄斯
It's nice to see you, Meredith.
现在你成了需要修复的人了
Now you'the one who needs the tape and glue guy?
我只是 从技巧上来说 太治愈了
I'm just -- I'm saying that the skill level is curative.
这是治愈级的性♥爱♥
It's a curative level of sex.
能消除痛苦 修复伤害
It erases pain and fixes things.
就像伊莱扎 简直治愈到毛孔
Like Eliza -- erased on a cellular level.
带走一切痛苦
J-Just -- She's gone!
昨晚 卡丽娜让我试着抵抗...
Last night, Carina had me up against the --
你要迟到了
You're late for the thing.
部门主任没到齐
This is not every department head!
我说了每个部门主任都要到 皮尔斯 谢博德呢
I said every department head. Pierce, where's Shepherd?
我一早上都没看到她
I haven't seen her all morning.
-还有格蕾呢 -她情绪不好 来了更糟
- And Grey?! - You don't want her mood here.
-抱歉 我迟到了 -等等
- Sorry I'm late. - Oh, wait, wait.
谢谢
Thanks.
维修花了一千五百八十万美金
$15.8 million in repairs?
保险能报销大部分
Insurance covered most of that.
"大部分"不等于"全部"
"Most" is not all.
你看 我们刚好可以借大火的机会
Look, we took - the opportunity of the fire
来引入一些需要更新升级的设计元素
to address some design elements that needed updating.
-设计元素 -是的
- Design elements? - Yes.
你好 艾弗里医生 我是主任 米兰达...
Hello, Dr. Avery. I am Chief Miranda --
宾吉 我记得你
Bingy. I remember you.
这是干什么 橱窗秀么
What is this -- window dressing?
你们都闲得没事可干吗
Don't you people have jobs to do?
他不喜欢大阵仗
He doesn't like crowds.
不喜欢
Nope.
CT 核磁共振 活检报告
...CT, MRI, biopsy results
都证实是良性I级脑膜瘤
all confirm it is a benign Grade I Meningioma.
-我都上传到这里了 -别急着说 他是谁
- I have it up on the board. - Slow down. Who's he?
跟我的住院医生
My resident.
安德鲁·德卢卡
Andrew DeLuca.
德卢卡 这位是汤姆·克拉克 霍普金斯神经科主任
DeLuca, this is Tom Koracick, head of neuro at Hopkins.
他听说过我 看到谢博德的手了吗 德卢卡
He's heard of me. See Shepherd's hands, DeLuca?
多亏我的栽培
All me.
她每次手术我都应该收费
I should charge every time she uses them.
他是我见过最自负的医生
He's the most arrogant teacher I ever had.
我本不想叫他来的 但是
I didn't want to call him for this, but...
说吧 你说为什么
Say it. You have to say it.
大声说出来
Out loud.
你是最棒的
You're the best.
你真直白 这肿瘤我喜欢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表