有什么需要尽管说 马修
Whatever you need, Matthew.
不行 不行
No! No, no, no.
他们不能进去
They do not go in there.
你是认真的吗 这是一家教学医院
Are you serious? This is a teaching hospital.
没错 现在正是上一课的时候
Yeah. Well, this is a teaching moment.
孩子的妈妈在生产过程中去世
He is a father who lost the mother of his baby in childbirth.
孩子现在发育停滞
And now the baby has a failure to thrive,
作为父亲他已经要崩溃了 他需要一点时间
and he is breaking, and he needs a minute!
走吧
Go!
鲁比发育停滞
Ruby has failure to thrive?
你觉得是什么原因
What do you think it is?
艾普丽尔 请不要进去
April, please don't go in there.
不会的
No, I won't.
你知道的 我还要做科研
You know, I do have research to do.
听着 我是你的主任
Look, I am your chief,
我把你任命为副手是有原因的
and I made you my right hand for a reason.
这样你就可以帮我顶一天的班
So you can cover my service for one day
我就可以研究我的开拓者
while I get caught up on my TrailBlazer.
你知道大家都管它叫开脱者吧
You know everybody's calling it the TailBlazer, right?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是贝利主任吗
Are you Chief Bailey?
是的
I am.
你好吗 贝利医生
Hey, how you doing this morning, Dr. Bailey?
我是探员马丁·菲尔茨
I'm Agent Martin Fields.
我要跟这里的一名医生聊一下
I...I need to talk with one of your surgeons.
探员菲尔茨 抱歉
Uh, Agent Fields? I'm sorry.
-你是联邦调查局的吗 -不是的
- Are you FBI? Or... - Oh, no, ma'am.
我是移♥民♥和海关执法局的
I'm with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
这上面说是一名实习医生
Yeah, it says here it's a surgical intern.
哪一个
Which one?
实习医生格蕾
第十四季 第十九集
你要是想说巴特利特先生呼吸机的事
Okay, if this is about Mr. Bartlett's ventilator,
我就踩到了一点
I barely bumped it, and the plug
而且严格地说插头也没有完全掉出来
was never technically all the way out of the socket --
不是那件事
It's not about that.
那就好 我觉得那插头本来就掉了
Good, because I think it was already loose.
要我说 我还救了他呢
If anything, I saved him --
我们时间不多 你要注意听
We don't have a lot of time, but I need you to pay attention,
你要保持冷静
and I need you to stay calm.
好了 他在我办公室等着呢
Okay, he's waiting in my office.
谁
Who is?
有一名移♥民♥和海关执法局的探员来了
There's an agent from Immigration and Customs here,
他想要跟你谈话
and he wants to speak to you.
不行 不行
No. No, no, no, no.
贝洛 这是怎么回事
Okay, Bello, what is this about?
-你是黑户吗 -不 我是 "追梦人"
- Are you undocumented? - No! I'm a Dreamer.
我有童年入境者暂缓遣返手续的保护
I'm -- I'm here under DACA.
我有工作许可
I have a work permit, so I'm protected.
-你的身份没有过期吧 -当然了
- Okay, and everything is up to date, your status? - Of course!
只有我违法了才会被遣返
The only way I could get deported
可是我没有违法
is if I break the law, but I-I don't!
我不会超速 我也不吸毒
I...I don't speed. I don't do drugs.
-我什么坏事都没做 -好的 那就好
- I don't do anything wrong. - Okay. This is good.
好的 他们八成只是想
Okay, so they probably just
检查你的文件吧
want to check your papers or something.
不是的
No.
我得逃走 我要藏起来
I have to run. I-I-I have to hide.
贝洛 贝洛 冷静
I -- - Bello, Bello, calm down.
我有个高中时的朋友
I have a friend from high school.
她在律师事务所做实习生
She -- She was at work -- an intern in a law firm.
移♥民♥局到她单位找她
ICE came to her work.
他们说只想谈谈
They said they just wanted to talk.
两天以后 她被送到了墨西哥市
Two days later, she was dropped off in Mexico City
身上只带着一箱衣服
with a bag of clothes and a check from her family
还有一张家人给她的无法兑现的支票
she had no way of cashing.
她都不会说西班牙语
She just... She doesn't even speak Spanish.
两岁的时候就来美国了
She came here when she was 2.
贝利医生 你要我怎样保持冷静
Dr. Bailey, how do I calm down?
是这样 我找到贝洛医生了
Okay, I found Dr. Bello.
-太好了 -不巧的是她正在手术
- Great! - Sadly, she is in surgery.
手术要花多长时间
And how long will that take?
手术是肾脏重建加
Well, it's a renal reconstruction
输尿管再植术
with ureteral implantation.
就算一切顺利没有并发症的话
If all goes well, barring any complications, it's...
现在还是很难说
difficult to say, at this point,
到底会花多长时间
when it would be over.
你什么时候能确定
When will you know?
手术做完才能知道
When it's over.
没错
Yeah.
我会等的
I will wait.
好的
Okay!
我需要你把今天上午的结肠切除术推迟
Hey, I need you to postpone this morning's colectomy.
赫尔姆 帮我个忙
And, Helm, I need a favor.
你没有叫我大嘴巴
You didn't call me Hellmouth.
出了什么事 谁死了
What's wrong? Who died?
是维克吗
Is it Vik?
汤姆·科拉希克对你大加赞赏
Tom Koracick sings your praises.
-汤姆真会说话 -是啊 我想跟你对比数据
- Oh, Tom. - I know. I'd love to compare data.
我们成功地用超声波
We successfully did the ultrasound procedure
切除了一个下丘脑的肿瘤
on a hypothalamic tumor,
但我们还有个病人
but we have a patient with a mass
她的肿瘤入侵了语言中枢
that's encroaching on Wernicke's area.
下周我在华盛顿州立大学有个演讲
I'm giving a lecture next week at UW.
或许我可以在那边多待几天
Maybe I stay a few extra days,
我们可以共享声谱的秘密
and we can share - acoustic spectrum secrets.
那再好不过了
That would be incredible.
我还可以让基金会来帮你付出行的费用
And I bet I can get the foundation to pay for your expenses.
-怎么样 -基金会
- How's that? - The foundation?
格蕾-斯隆是哈珀·艾弗里旗下的医院
Grey Sloan is a Harper Avery hospital.
糟了 我之前不知道这件事
Shoot. I didn't realize that.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
很不幸 是的 我很抱歉 谢博德医生
Yes, unfortunately, it is. I'm really sorry, Dr. Shepherd.
跟你谈话很愉快
Nice talking to you.
祝你好运
Good luck!
等一下
Wait --
这怎么回事
What was that?
德卢卡医生 格蕾医生叫你过去
Dr. DeLuca, uh, Dr. Grey needs you.
格蕾医生 德卢卡今天跟我上班
Dr. Grey? DeLuca's on my service today.
抱歉 她让你现在就过去
I'm sorry, - but she needs you right now.
她三个月大 患有主动脉缩窄
She's 3 months old, and she has a coarctation of the aorta.
症状包括间歇性的呕吐
Her complaints include occasional vomiting,
进食困难 发育停滞
difficulty feeding, failure to thrive,
心跳过速 兴奋增盛
tachycardia, irritability.
希望可以等到她大一点
We were hoping we could hold off on cardiac repairs
再给她做心脏修复 但是
until she got older, but --
你告诉克莱夫了吗
Did you talk to Karev?
他有个必须要做的手术
Well, he has a surgery that can't wait,
所以与此同时我就准备把她交给你
which is why I'm giving her to you in the meantime
因为我信任你 我要确保这个宝宝安然无事
because I trust you, and I need this baby to be okay.
她需要心脏外科的会诊
She's going to need a cardiac consult.
爸爸很情绪化 这里是他的伤心地
Dad is emotional -- this is a hard place for him to be --
可是你不能让他带走孩子
but you cannot let him leave with her.
可是今天门诊很忙
Okay, but I have a busy pit today, so --
我来管吧
I'll cover it.
抱歉 我偷听了对话 我来负责门诊
Sorry. I was eavesdropping. I'll cover the pit.
你去照顾鲁比
You just take care of Ruby.
拜托了
Please.
好的 他们由我负责
Okay. I'll take care of them.
到底是谁通知他们的 他们不能把你带走
Who even called them, okay? They can't just take you.
他们可以的 安德鲁
They can, Andrew.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表