好的
All right.
还有我们有一个实习生
Oh, and, um, one of our new interns
上医学院的时候写过一篇
wrote a paper on pupillary response in comatose patients.
昏迷病人瞳孔反应的论文 有些粗糙
They were in med school, it was a little raw,
但还是令人印象深刻 你能帮我问问是谁然后
but I was impressed. Could you find them and then --
是我
It was me!
抱歉 山姆·贝洛 是我
S-sorry. Sam Bello. It was me.
你好 山姆·贝洛医生
Hello, Dr. Sam Bello.
欢迎加入谢博德战队
Welcome aboard Team Shepherd.
她读过我的论文
She read my paper.
是的 恭喜
Yeah. Congrats.
世界恢复正常
All is right with the world.
发生什么事了 为什么一切正常了
What's going on here? Why does everything look normal?
-是正常了 -你交了赎金吗
- It is normal. - You paid the ransom?
不需要 我也不能
I didn't have to, and I'm not at liberty
具体解释 就这样吧
to discuss why, so let's just leave it at --
不客气 这不是我们的制♥服♥
You're welcome. Those aren't our colors.
快去换了
Go change.
拉斯基护士请到药房♥
Nurse Laskey to pharmacology.
凯普娜
Kepner.
听说你用手指
Did I hear that you plugged a man's
堵住了气管无名动脉瘘
tracheo-innominate fistula with your finger?
当时并没有其他选择 所以
Well, we didn't have much of a choice, so...
我得说 今天很可能是世界末日
I've got to tell you -- the dam could have broken today,
但正是因为这样优秀的工作 末日没有发生
but thanks to work like that, it didn't.
哇 谢谢 韦伯医生
Wow. Thank you, Dr. Webber.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
贝莉想让我组织个大♥比♥赛
Uh, Bailey wants me to oversee her big contest.
我受宠若惊 真的
And -- and I am flattered, honestly.
但 我这个年纪 我不确定能不能胜任
But, uh, at this age, I'm -- I'm not sure I can handle it.
我想问问你什么想法
I guess I'm just feeling my seasons, you know?
如果 你需要点帮助
Um, you -- you know, if you need some help, I --
不是帮助的问题
Oh, well, it's not a matter of help.
我意思是 总要有人来搞定全部事情
I mean, someone needs to do everything.
你说吧
I mean, you name it.
得亲自选评委 定截止日期
They have to handpick the judges and set deadlines,
安排展示 还有一堆事情
schedule presentations, and the whole kit and caboodle.
等等
Wait. Um...
我做得来吗
I could do it?
不 不 不
Oh, no. No. ?No?
不 我不能这样问你
No, no. I couldn't possibly ask you.
你 你真是这样觉得
You -- you really mean it?
是啊 是 是 是
Yeah. Yes. Yes. Yes, sir. Yeah.
我不会让您失望的
I-I won't let you down, sir.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
今天
This day. ?
疯狂对吧
Insane, right?
我觉得好像脸上还有血
I feel like I can still feel blood on my face.
应该是心理原因吧
That's just psychological, right?
我脸上没血了吧
I don't actually have any.
不 没有
No, you're good.
然后呢
Then what?
想喝一杯吗
You want to get a drink?
我想喝一杯 我请你
I know I need one, and it's on me, actually,
因为我平白无故又多了2千万
because I just got an extra $20 mill I wasn't counting on.
我们是同事
We work together. ?Yeah.
我们跟你前妻在同一家医院工作
We work with your ex-wife.
我们的父母结婚了
And our parents are married to each other.
有很多复杂的因素
That's a lot of complicating factors.
如果很糟糕 我们不能就这样分手不见
So if it went bad, we couldn't just walk away.
另一方面 只是喝一杯
On the other hand, it's just a drink.
杰克森
Jackson...
不 不是
no, it's not.
我不是拒绝
I'm not saying "No."
我只是说这太复杂了
I'm just saying it's complicated.
玛吉·皮尔斯
Maggie Pierce?
克莱夫·约翰森 Tinder交友软件上的
Clive Johnson, from the...Tinder?
哦 天啊 抱歉
Oh, oh, oh! Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
很抱歉 今天太疯狂了
I'm so sorry. This day has been absolutely insane.
好像几个月前就约好吃晚饭了
It feels like months ago since we scheduled dinner.
你想 你想下次再约吗
Did -- did you want to take a rain check?
如果本能让你停下来
So, what do we do when instinct tells us to freeze?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 你都在这了 我们走吧
No, you're here. You're here. Let's go.
-好 -你们玩得开心
- Okay. - You kids have fun.
当我们看不到正确答案
When we can't see the right answer.
在那个当下 通常是去
In those moments, it's usually a good idea
信任你的本能 三思而后行
to trust the instinct and take pause.
因为一时激♥情♥做出的决定
Because decisions made in the heat of the moment...
发生什么了
What's happening?
肇事逃亡
Hit-and-run.
基础生命特征没问题 但他高血压和心动过速
ABCs are intact, but he's hypertensive and tachycardic.
能毁掉很多人的生命
...can ruin a whole lot of lives.
你们做了什么
What did you do?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表