这鼻子真是让人印象深刻
That's an impressive snout.
-拍的不错 -他现在在哪
- Yeah, excellent work. - Where is he now?
他和美军一起在巴格达
Ah, he's with U.S. Military in Baghdad.
我还不能合法收养他
I haven't been able to legally adopt him,
他是叙利亚难民
and he's a Syrian refugee.
如果我能带他来这里 恐怕还要好几年
It'll take years before I can get him here, if ever.
我只想回到他身边
I just want to get back to him.
内桑 你打算搬过去
Hey, Nathan, are you planning on moving with --
梅根 看来你得呼吸下新鲜空气
Megan, uh, looks like you could use some air.
梅瑞狄斯 我们带她出去会没关系吧
Meredith, is it okay if we take her outside?
我的天 外面吗 拜托了
Oh, my God. Outside? Yes, please.
-可以了 -没事吧
- I got it! - You all right?
所以这就是做机器人的感觉吧
So this is what it feels like to be a robot.
我不懂机器人 我觉得更像是外星人
I don't know about robot. I'm thinking more...alien?
你觉得呢 可能有点像奇怪的海洋生物
You think? Or, like, strange sea creature, maybe?
开始了 就这样 就这样
There you go. That's it. That's it.
我问道内桑搬去和梅根住的时候
You got a little weird when I asked
你表现的有点怪异啊
about Nathan moving with Megan.
你还在生他气
You still upset with him?
我们收到梅根的消息之前
Nathan and Meredith were a thing.
内桑和梅瑞狄斯曾经有过一段
Right up until we got the call about Megan.
我们不想让她知道
And we don't want her to know.
等等 你 你开玩笑的吧
Wait. Are you -- Are you kidding?
欧文 你开玩笑的吧
Owen, are you kidding me?
梅瑞狄斯是梅根的医生 你不想她知道
Meredith is Megan's surgeon, and you don't want her to know?
准备好了吗
You ready?
你现在要进入睡眠状态了
Okay, you're gonna go to sleep now.
当你醒来 你就会变成
When you wake up, you're gonna be...
勇士之王
A warrior king!
没错
Exactly!
好了
Okay.
没事的 会好的 Max
All right. You're gonna do great, Max.
这是手术室
And this is the O.R.
克莱夫 介意我们旁观吗
Dr. Karev, mind if we observe?
听你的 这是你的手术
It's up to you. It's your case.
没关系
It's fine.
我们开始吧
Let's scrub.
很好 我们走吧
Okay, great. Let's go.
梅瑞狄斯
Hey. Meredith?
梅瑞狄斯 有空吗
Meredith, you have a minute?
有啊
Hi. Yeah.
你读过克里斯蒂娜写的文章了吗
Did you read this article
关于体外肺灌注的
that Cristina published on ex vivo lung perfusion?
这不太合适
It's -- - It's not appropriate.
看克里斯蒂娜的文章
To read Cristina's article?
体外肺灌注
不是 是你给梅根·亨特主刀
No, for you to operate on Megan Hunt.
她选择了动手术 她知道风险的
Oh. She chose the surgery. She's aware of the risks.
但她不知道你和她未婚夫的那一段
But she doesn't know about your history with her fianc茅.
这是严重的利益冲突
I mean, that's a serious conflict of interest.
你得避嫌
You have to step away from this case.
你不能这样和她说话
Well, I -- You don't get to talk to her like that.
-阿米莉亚 -不好意思你说什么
- Amelia. - Excuse me?
-你不是梅根的主治医师 -阿米莉亚
- Okay, you're not Megan's doctor, - Amelia.
如果梅瑞狄斯
so if Meredith has decided
对这个手术有把握
that she is equipped to handle a surgery,
你就不该这么出现说她
You don't get to just show up here
我可以自己解释
I can fight my own battles.
搞得好像这儿你做主一样
like you own the place and talk to her like that.
我没必要这么做
I shouldn't have to.
梅根是欧文的妹妹 你是欧文的太太
Megan is Owen's sister, and you're Owen's wife,
所以我没必要维护梅根和欧文
so I shouldn't have to advocate for Megan and Owen,
他们曾经历过炼狱般的折磨
who have been through hell and back --
我目睹过这一切
a hell which I've personally witnessed.
我没必要站在这里维护他
I shouldn't have to show up here and advocate for them,
因为这是你该做的
because that's your job.
但你却没有 我都不怎么看的到你
But you're not doing it. I have barely seen you.
因为我有病人要照顾
Because I have a patient.
你也有丈夫要照顾
You also have a husband.
不好意思 现在还是1952年吗
I'm sorry. Is it 1952?
我要穿上围裙给他调一杯杜松子酒
Should I put on my apron and mix him a gin and tonic?
好吧
All right.
梅根不知道整个事情经过的时候
It's not appropriate for you to be Megan Hunt's surgeon --
你不适合做她的主治医师
not when she doesn't have the whole history.
她是谁
Who is she?
欧文的 朋友
That's... Owen's...person.
我还有个病人要看
I have a patient.
博伊
Bovie.
韧带比我预想中的要多
That's more bands than I expected.
我能凑近点看吗 威尔逊医生
Mind if we take a closer look, Dr. Wilson?
请便
Be my guest.
好的 不是你 坎迪斯
Okay. Uh, not you, Candace.
也不是你 一次两个人
Oh, and not you, either. Two at a time.
我想让你们看看扭转不良的肠道长什么样
I want you to see what a malrotated bowel looks like.
通常盲肠在右下部
Normally the cecum is in the right lower quadrant.
但这位病人肚子右上部
But in this case, there are abnormal fibrous bands
长有异常纤维带
in the right upper quadrant,
导致十二指肠遭受挤压
causing compressions of the duodenum.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
-我的天 -我的天
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God!
远离手术台 威尔逊
Step away from the table, Wilson.
克莱夫医生 我的病人 我的手术
Dr. Karev, my patient, my surgery.
琳达 请把海绵夹给我
Linda, sponge stick, please.
好的
Okay.
好了 我们得把所有
Okay, we're gonna need to change out
受到感染的器具换掉
the contaminated instruments for new ones.
来几升抗生液
We'll need antibiotic solution, several liters.
韦伯医生 请带着你的学生出去
And, Dr. Webber, please remove your students from my O.R.
不介意的话
If you...don't mind, sir.
没问题 威尔逊医生 都出去
I-Indeed, Dr. Wilson. Let's go. Out, out.
快走
Let's go. Out, out, out! Out!
-他的血压怎么样 -很稳定
-How's his pressure? -Holding steady.
很好 做下冲洗 谢谢
Great. Irrigation, please.
你呼叫艾弗里了吗
You paged Avery?
呼叫了 他马上到
Yeah. He's coming.
什么时候
When?
谢博德医生 你最近休息了吗
Dr. Shepherd, have you slept?
你一直站在这里研究这颗肿瘤
Well, you stand in this room staring at this tumor,
不吃不喝 也不休息
and I don't see you eat, I don't know when you sleep.
我发誓会治好那孩子
Look, I made a promise to this kid.
我向他们父子俩许下了诺言
And I made a promise to his father.
而我的小姨子死而复生
Also, my husband's sister came back from the dead,
我哥哥却没这么幸运
and my brother didn't.
现在睡觉对我最没用了
So...sleep is not really my thing right now.
艾弗里 你来了
Avery. Good.
我们可以先把肿瘤切掉
I'm thinking if we resect the tumor
然后用一小块颞叶骨重建他的下颚骨
and reconstruct the jaw using a portion of the temporal bone,
我们也许可以
we may be able to get ahead of --
这是凯思琳·桑普森
This is Kathleen Sampson.
这张照片是她17岁照的
She was 17 when this picture was taken.
这是她的肿瘤
And this... was her tumor.
像不像
That look familiar?
我做了枕下入路部分肿瘤切除术
I did a sub-occipital approach and a partial tumor resection,
现在她长这样
and then she looked... like that.
可她还是会疼
But she was still in pain.
我没切干净 肿瘤又再生了
I hadn't gotten the whole thing, so it began to grow back.
我不得不再次对她进行手术
So I had to go in after it...again.
一次又一次
Then again.
你知道凯思琳现在长什么样子吗
You know what Kathleen looks like now?
长这样
There's Kathleen.
我不会把他的下颚骨拿掉的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表