so I could -- so I could practice...things.
我回去急诊室了
Okay, back to the pit.
你需要在急诊室用到塑料头骨
Yeah, you need a plastic skull in the pit?!
是吗 贝洛医生
Do you, Dr. Bello?!
你没活干吗 德卢卡医生
Don't you have a job to do, DeLuca?!
嗯
Uh, uh...
这是
What the...?
我真心希望没第三个人
I really hope there's not a third one in there.
快完成了
Almost done.
看这多简单啊
You see how easy that is?
他可能在等做Ct的时候就失血而死
He would have bled out if we had waited for the CT.
你会过度解读是因为...
And you're reading too much into this man because...
没关系 你说吧
It's okay. You can say it.
亨特医生认为我的判断受到影响
Dr. Hunt thinks my decision-making is clouded
因为我哥哥死于类似的事故
because my brother died under similar circumstances.
但他错了
But he's wrong.
-是吗 -是的
- Am I? - You are.
他出现持续硬膜外出血
He has an expanding epidural hematoma.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
哇
Wow.
好的 把这些器材拿出去
Okay, let's get this thing out of here!
准备开颅手术
Prep for a craniotomy!
急诊室没问题了
Pit's clear.
这边需要帮忙吗 我可以加入
You need an extra hand in here? I could scrub in.
如果你想帮忙 你去找谢博德医生
Uh, if you want to be helpful, you can go find Shepherd
让她过来
and tell her we need her in here
确保病人不会永久瘫痪
to make sure this patient's not permanently paralyzed.
我们普外医生 不是神经外科医生
I'm a general surgeon, not a neurosurgeon.
有时候你学什么就做什么
And sometimes it's a good idea
这是件好事
to just do the job you're trained for.
我知道
I know.
是啊 你跑来我家
Right. You came into my flat
三个星期瘫在沙发上不起来
and didn't get up off the sofa for three weeks.
我知道
I know.
你还爱着她
You still love her?
她怎么找到你的
How did she find you?
她被招进来的 这是巧合
She got matched here. It's a...coincidence.
安德鲁 你还是很傻很天真啊
Oh, Andrea, you're still such an innocent bambino.
看
See there?
这手术很简单
It's a simple procedure,
但不及时处理就会死人
but not doing it would have killed him.
折腾了一顿只是为了 几个字
All this fuss for something as little as one, two, three.
好 你不像是会抱怨“早跟你说了”的人
Okay. "I told you so" Is unbecoming on you.
而且按照你的做法 他也早死了
Also, he'd be dead if I'd done it your way.
公平
Fair enough.
他还活着 这才是最重要的
He's alive. That's what matters.
-通知他的妻小 - 谢谢
- Go tell his wife and kids. - Thank you.
谢博德 手术3号♥室需要你
Shepherd, uh, you're needed in OR Three.
艾米莉亚 很抱歉我影射
Amelia, I'm sorry if I implied that --
没关系 你是对的
No. It's okay. You were right.
不是说今天早上的事
I mean, not about this morning.
今早的法式烤面包超好吃的
French toast was excellent this morning.
是说德里克
But about Derek.
他在我脑海里
He wain my head.
他救了这个人
He saved this guy.
他就是这么厉害
He was that good.
不过勒 也可以说
You know, one could argue
我也是救了他 不过算了 不提了
I'm kind of saving him, too, but I'm gonna let it go.
是的 我不在乎
Yeah. I'm letting it go.
抽吸 我说抽吸 不是撤回
Suction. I said suction, not retract.
抱歉 这里吗
I-I'm sorry. Here?
哪里流血啊
Where the blood is coming from.
明白
R-Right. Got it.
我们是做结扎还是初步修复 你怎么想
Do we ligate or primary repair? What do you think?
我觉得你应该去波士顿
I think you should have gone to Boston.
什么
What?
我们还是结扎 比较保险
We're gonna ligate 'cause it's safer,
这事我能自己做
and it's a thing I could have done myself
你去波士顿
while you went to Boston.
凯普娜
Kepner.
天啊 你跟杰克森一个样
God, you're like Jackson.
他含着金汤匙出生
He grew up with so much money
不需要开源节流或看价格购物
he never had to balance a budget or check a price tag,
他觉得一切理所应当
and he just takes it all for granted.
你对待自己的才华正是如此
And you're like that with your talent.
你 你错过了哈珀·艾弗里颁奖
You're -- You're missing the Harper Avery Awards
因为你觉得这理所应当
'cause you take for granted
因为下次还有
that there's just gonna be another one.
你觉得自己的才华也是理所应当
You take your talent for granted,
可是你知道吗 我们中有些人
and, you know, some of us work really hard,
只是平庸之辈
and we're just average.
你觉得我是无所谓吗
You think I'm taking it for granted?
对于我 任何事都不是理所应当
I'm not taking anything for granted.
我很想要得奖
I want that award so bad
我现在想把你抬起来扔出窗外
I could pick you up and throw you out a window,
特别是现在 因为这个跟我挚友很相像的人
especially right now because my best friend's image
就这样躺在我面前
is splayed out in front of me.
克里斯蒂娜·杨是唯一
Cristina Yang is the only one
能明白我多想得奖的人
who gets just how badly I want that award.
还有 普娜 你不是平庸之辈
And, Kepner, you're not average.
胎儿心动过缓时间太长
Baby's having prolonged bradycardia.
糟了 丽莎 我们试了 但宝宝
All right. Damn it. Liza, we tried, but baby says
想今天出生
he wants to come out today, okay,
我接下来进行剖腹
so I'm gonna convert to a C-section,
我需要克莱夫医生准备好新生儿重症监护室团队
and I need Dr. Karev to get his NICU team ready.
一切都好
It's gonna be okay.
我害怕 我害怕
Oh, I'm scared. I'm scared.
威尔逊 握着她的手
Wilson, hold her hand.
这都不够
I'm way past that.
我需要有人跟我讲话
I need someone to talk to me. Please talk to me.
你想说什么
Okay, uh, what do you want to talk about?
什么都行 你之前做个这个吗
Anything. Have you done this before?
- 你有孩子吗 -没有
- Are you a mom? - Oh, God, no.
我是说
I mean, um --
丽莎 我有孩子
Liza, I am. I'm a mom.
我有个女儿
I have a -- I have a daughter.
她7岁了 现在正在飞机上
She's 7 years old, and she's on a plane right now
要回来和我一起生活
coming back to live with me.
所以她也会和她爸一起生活
So she lives with her dad sometimes?
其实是另一个妈妈
Uh, she's with her other mom sometimes.
她爸
Her dad, um --
他爸怎么了
What -- What about her dad?
他死了
He died.
我很想他
And I miss him all the time,
这其实挺奇怪的
which is actually kind of unexpected
因为我一开始根本不喜欢他
because I didn't really like him in the beginning.
我恨他总是一副很轻松的样子
I resented him because he was perpetually relaxed.
不过他很幽默
But he could make me laugh.
不管我在害怕或是烦恼
He could make me laugh when I was afraid
他都能把我逗笑
or freaked out or annoyed,
这一点真的很烦人
which actually is really, really annoying.
如果他在这里 一定会说 放轻松
If he was here right now, he would say, "Relax, Robbins.
你女儿要来了
Your kid's coming here.
这才是最重要的
It's gonna be the greatest thing ever,
可你却在这里纠结染什么颜色
and you're freaking out about paint colors.
你应该带她去冰激凌店
You're gonna -- You're gonna take her to ice cream
让她选三种喜欢的口味
and you're gonna let her pick three different flavors,
这才是最美好的事
and it'll be the best thing ever."
他说的对
And he would be right.
好了
Okay.
贾斯珀出来了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表