那格蕾医生要退出比赛了
So, Dr. Grey's dropping out of the contest?
她不让出专利 所以格蕾医生要放弃了
She's not giving us her patent, so Dr. Grey is just quitting.
-真烦人 -没错
- It sucks. - It does.
不过这样的话我的"肛顺滑"赢的机会就更大了
But it does improve the odds for my "AnalGlide."
-什么 -我在给我的结肠镜设备想名字
- Hmm? - I'm trying out names for my colonoscopy device.
肛♥门♥ 不太好听吧
Anal-- No?
你好
Hello.
我是玛兰达·贝利主任
I'm Chief Miranda Bailey.
这位是乔·威尔逊医生
This is Dr. Jo Wilson.
请陈述病情
Please, uh, present.
玛乔丽·克西 六十六岁
Marjorie Kersey. 66.
四天前一块六米长的实验设备掉到了她身上
Sustained blunt trauma to the abdomen and chest
她的腹部和胸部因此…
four days ago when a 22-foot test apparatus...
电磁铁 是一块巨大的电磁铁
Electromagnet. Big-ass electromagnet.
…受到了钝伤
...fell onto her.
在社区医院住院
Hospitalized at a community center,
但因为横纹肌溶解症和急性肾损伤
where her clinical course was complicated
病情变得更为复杂
by rhabdo and acute kidney injury,
症状有所缓解 但是…
all resolving, but...
-你是玛吉·克西吗 -腹痛复发
- Marge Kersey? ...has recurrent abdominal pain.
被转到这里接受会诊
Transferred here for consultation.
"硬汉玛吉" 克西
"Bargin' Marge" Kersey?
那个宇航员
The astronaut?
-是的 要开始了 -我的天哪
- Okay. Here we go. - Oh, my God.
这个女人在太空累计飞行超过1000小时
This woman has clocked over 1,000 hours in space.
-在太空 -我的天 这里有个书呆子
- In space! - Oh, my Lord, we have a nerd!
我是你的忠实粉丝
Oh, I'm a huge fan.
你获得了两次基础物理学奖
But y-you won the Fundamental Physics Prize twice.
我知道 亲爱的 这是我的经历
I know, hon. I was there.
是像诺贝尔奖一样的奖吗
Oh, is that like the Nobel Prize?
诺贝尔奖可比不上这个
The Nobel Prize wishes.
克西博士 很荣幸见到你
Oh, Dr. Kersey, well, it is an honor to meet you
能成为你的医生更荣幸
and a privilege to treat you.
你是故意在押韵吗
Are you rhyming on purpose?
什么 没有
I -- What? No.
我从很小的时候就开始关注你了
I -- I've followed you since I was a little girl.
你真是科学的领路人
You are a trailblazer.
天哪 谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, my gosh, thank you, hon.
我希望你做好准备
I hope you're prepared to blaze a trail
在我的肠道里开出一条路了
through my intestine or whatnot.
当然了
Of course.
如果可以的话我可以问一下你在做什么工作吗
Hey, um, what were you working on, if I can ask?
-你能说吗 -我能说
- Can you say? -I can say.
我在建造一个时空差光谱仪
Um, it's a temporal variance spectrometer.
它可以检测到希格斯玻色子场里的时空变化
It'll detect time-space changes in the Higgs boson field
并最终控制这些变化
and will eventually control it.
听起来像是 你在建造时光机吗
It sounds like -- Are you building a time machine?
你挺厉害 还真是个书呆子
You really are a nerd. I'm impressed.
时光机 你是认真的吗
A-A time machine? Are you serious?
你在为航♥空♥航♥天♥局造时光机
You're building a time machine for -- for NASA.
不是 我跟他们几年前就分道扬镳了
Oh, no, I parted ways with NASA years ago.
我是为自己造的 这样我就可以去未来了
I'm building it for me, so I can travel to the future.
真棒
Yeah!
太酷了
So cool.
时空差光谱仪
So, your temporal variance spectrometer,
会造出一个虫洞来吗
what, creates a wormhole?
不是 那是南非那家伙做的事
No, no, that's a guy in South Africa.
他只想通过时空膨胀
He wants to send little "Beep-boop" Signals
发送简单的信♥号♥♥
through time dilation.
我想把人送过去
I want to send people.
让人穿越时空
Sending people through time?
这也有点...
That seems, uh --
太疯狂了 没错 显而易见
Bananas? Yeah. Apparently,
-航♥空♥航♥天♥局也这么认为 -别说话
- NASA thought so, too. - Stop.
话说回来 你为什么要带我来拍头部CT
Uh, hey, uh, why do you have me set up for a head CT, anyway?
-你在找肿瘤吗 -是这样…
- You looking for a tumor? - Yeah, uh...
不是的 别动
Okay. No. Hold still.
这只是基本的检查而已
Just covering our bases.
没关系 你们不是第一个
It's fine. You're not the first ones
觉得我完全疯了的人
who've looked at me like I'm bat-crap crazy.
也不会是最后一个
You won't be the last.
听到了吗 我说什么来着
See? I told you.
有人跟我看法相同
I'm not the only one.
你没事的
You're fine.
今天是个重要的日子 母亲
Big day, Mother.
你准备好了吗 有什么困扰吗
You ready? Anything, uh, bothering you?
我什么都没说
I haven't said a word.
你不用说 都写在脸上了
You don't have to. Your face did.
我脸上什么都没有
My face isn't saying anything.
理查德 我脸上写了什么
Richard, is my face saying something?
跟海明威的书一样 亲爱的
It's like reading Hemingway, dear.
早上好
Good morning.
几位早上好
Good morning, doctors.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
你这是在开花店吗
You opening a flower shop?
这些是我男朋友送的
Yeah. They're from my boyfriend.
他觉得自己很会搞笑
He thinks he's hilarious.
送了我一本关于乔治亚·欧姬芙的画的书
Sent me a book of Georgia O'Keefe prints, too.
我从没想过这一天真的会到来
I never dreamed this day would come.
也没想过会是一对母子
And I certainly never dreamed
来给我造阴♥道♥
that a mother and son would build my vagina.
还有父亲
And father.
继父 刚做了一年半的继父
Stepfather, about a -- about a year and a half.
无疑冒犯
So -- no offense.
没关系的
Uh, none taken.
都是一家人嘛
Well, family is family is family.
俗话就是这么说的
Like the saying goes.
可没有这句俗话 不过没关系
That's not a saying, but okay.
-对你来说是没有 -对谁来说都是没有
- Not to you, it's not. - No one's ever said it.
你们没事吧
Is everything okay?
-当然了 -一切正常
- Yes. - Mm-hmm. Oh, yeah.
一方面我觉得自己像是圣诞节早上的小孩
Because part of me feels like a little kid on Christmas morning.
另一方面我又是一个世界级的医生
But the other part is a world-class physician
我知道你们处理的是
who knows you're dealing with
人体内最敏感的器官
the most sensitive organ in the body.
你们不可以分心 一点也不行
I can't afford any distractions.
米歇尔 我理解
Michelle, I hear you.
我跟你保证
Let me assure you that my mind is not
我所有的精力都在这个手术上
anywhere but right here, in this surgery.
要做这个手术吗
Shall we do this?
好的
Yes.
做手术吧
Let's do this.
-好的 -还要握手 好
- Yeah. - Oh, all right, bring it in. Nice.
原来是这里在开派对
this is where the party is.
罗宾斯医生 这位新的实习医生是谁
Dr. Robbins. Who is the new intern?
是我女儿 索菲亚
This is my daughter, Sofia.
那这位一定是大名鼎鼎的诺亚了
And this must be the infamous Noah.
没错 诺亚 亲爱的 打个招呼
It sure is. Noah, honey, say hi.
利兹你是从什么时候开始觉得疼的 哪里疼
Liz, when did the pain start and where?
是在去送他上学的路上
I was on my way to his school.
背部下方有点不舒服
It's here in my lower back.
是刺痛还是剧痛
Is it stabbing or shooting?
-都不是 更像是压痛 -好的
- No. More like pressure. - All right.
诺亚 你能到这边来吗
Noah, can you come over here
坐椅子上 好让我给妈妈检查
and sit on the chairs while I give your mom an exam?
-想看看我的机器怪兽吗 -好啊
- Want to see my robot monster? - 'Kay.
他是个小神童 我可绝不是夸自己孩子
He's a full-blown prodigy, and I'm definitely not biased.
我好久没听到
It has been a while
索菲亚像这样笑了
since I've heard Sofia laugh like that.
诺亚好像很爱笑
Noah seems to laugh a lot.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表