是啊 他总是这么开心
Yeah, he's always been a happy kid.
好的
Good.
准备就绪
All righty.
让我看看
Let's see...
-好了 -情况如何
- Okay. - ...what we got going on.
你会感觉到有点压力 好的
You're gonna feel a little bit of pressure. Okay.
你说过我能足月生的
You said I could carry to term.
遗传性结缔组织疾病,可有夹层动脉瘤,主动脉缩窄和松弛二尖瓣等
利兹 你患有埃勒斯-当洛斯综合征
Liz, you have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome,
所以我说我们尽力让你撑到足月
so I said that we would try to get you to term.
但是我有点担心
But I'm a -- I'm a little worried
你的子♥宫♥颈闭锁不全
that you have an incompetent cervix.
听起来不妙
That sounds... rude.
你的子♥宫♥正在压♥迫♥宫颈
Your uterus is putting pressure
迫使其张开
on your cervix, causing it to open.
你的羊膜已经突出
And then your amniotic sac is bulging through.
监测显示你现在可能已经有宫缩了
And the monitor shows that you might be having contractions,
准备住院吧 看能不能撑到足月再生
so let's admit you and let's try and stop them.
宫缩 可她才23周啊
Contractions? But she's only 23 weeks.
是的 所以我才竭尽全力
Right. That's why I'm gonna do everything I can
让她不要这么早就出来
to make sure that she stays exactly where she is.
我该感到害怕吗
Should I start freaking out now?
不必 害怕既没必要 也对病情没帮助
No, because that would be neither helpful nor necessary.
诺亚 你能过来
Noah, can you come,
陪妈妈一会儿吗
hang out with your mom for a second?
亲爱的
Honey.
-好的 一会儿见 -好
- Okay,I will see you soon. -Okay.
好的
All right.
那好 一会儿见
Yeah. See you.
你在这里啊 你在干什么
There you are. What are you doing?
不干了 收拾一下 你还好吧
Packing it in. You okay?
不好 出事了
No. Something happened.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
你不会也要退出竞赛吧
Are you quitting the contest, too?
不是 我和杰克森亲热时
No. I was making out with Jackson,
被撞见了 他妈妈和我爸...理查德
and we got caught by his mother and my -- and Richard.
我们都很好 我们都是成年人
I mean, we're all fine. We're all adults.
理查德甚至不算我真正意义上的父亲
And Richard isn't even really my dad,
但是我突然就觉得他是我父亲
but I suddenly feel like he is my father.
我觉得自己好像回到了15岁
And I -- I feel like I felt when I was 15,
我15岁时 感觉自己才12岁
and when I was 15, I was 12.
你竟然和杰克森
Jackson?
糟糕 我没跟你说这事
Oh, crap, I didn't tell you about that.
等等 你要退出比赛吗
Wait a second. You're dropping out of the contest?
玛丽亚·塞隆想让我将格蕾式手术
Marie Cerone wanted me to rename the Grey Method
重新命名为格蕾-塞隆式手术
the Grey-Cerone Method and...
简直是疯了
That's crazy.
是的 我不能这么做 我妈妈会气死的
Yeah. I couldn't do it. That would kill Ellis.
我已经看她死过一次了 所以
And I've already watched her die once, so...
你不能就这样输给她
You can't let her take this away from you.
我不同意
I won't let you.
别这样 麦琪 住手 我没事 听着 也许
No, Maggie. Stop. It's fine. Listen, you've never
你妈妈从来没摧毁过你的梦想和希望
had your hopes and dreams crushed by our mother,
但对我来说 这是家常便饭 真的没什么大不了
but for me it was an annual occurrence, so, really.
我是生气 但我会没事的
I'm pissed, - but I'll get over it.
我得走了 有会诊
I got to go. Consult.
但杰克森的事 你 你和 杰克森
But Jackson -- You're -- You're -- Jackson?
是的 我们在约会 感觉棒极了
Oh, yes, I'm seeing Jackson, and it's wonderful.
我们还没上♥床♥ 但我希望今晚可以
We haven't had sex yet, but I hope we will tonight,
还有 今天我不坐你的车回家了 就这样 再见
so -- Oh, I won't need a ride home. Okay, bye.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎来到创伤资格考试
Welcome to Trauma Certification.
之前 塞斯纳(美国飞机公♥司♥)
Moments ago, a Cessna
和一辆灰狗大巴相撞
has crashed into a Greyhound bus.
疏散人员的直升机正在赶来
The EVAC helicopter is on its way.
是的 是的 那是别处的情况
Yeah, yeah, maybe somewhere else.
不 不是这里 这里的情况是
No, not here. What happened here is that
疏散人员的直升机也坠毁了 现场是一片火海
the EVAC helicopter also crashed and is up in flames right now.
好了 患者危在旦夕
All right, people are dying.
要靠你们拯救生命
It is your job to their lives.
规则是什么
What are the rules?
欢迎来到现实 血库小子
This is real life, Bloodbank.
残酷又残忍♥的世界
In a harsh and uncaring world,
只求救命 不讲规则
the only rule is there are no rules.
血流成河 命在旦夕 行动 快行动
People are bleeding! People are dying! Go! Go! Go!
你们为什么不动
Why aren't you moving?
行动起来 拼尽全力
Let's go. Hustle.
随便找个病人
Grab a body.
开始救治
Work on your patient.
赶快动手
Get to work.
我要看到你们努力救治
I want to see hustle.
胆道系统内有气体
There's air in the biliary system.
威尔逊 有什么想法
Wilson, thoughts?
从肝到十二指肠处可能形成瘘管了
Probably a fistula from the liver to the duodenum.
需要结扎处理
We'll have to ligate.
很好 需要开胸吗
Good.Do we need to open the chest?
不用 我可以通过胸腔引流管输入对苯二甲酸
No. I can treat the abscess by infusing TPA and DNase
-和脱氧核糖核酸酶来处理脓疮 -你也会参与手术
- through the chest tube - While you're in there.
她的脑扫描图正常
Her brain scan is clear.
多么性感的大脑 她是66岁吗
And it's a sexy brain. She's 66?
如果你相信她的话
If you believe her,
其实她是166岁 因为她是时间旅行者
then she's 166 - 'cause she's a time-traveler.
时间旅行者 比如虫洞
Time travel? Like wormholes?
没错
Exactly!
-在看什么 -等等 虫洞
- What are we looking at here? - Wait. "Wormhole" --
这名字很适合你的设备啊
that's a great name for your device!
贝利正在为她的结肠仪器想名字
Bailey is looking for names for her...colon thingy.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
"屁垫" 这名字不错
"Ass Gasket" -- that's a good one.
天啊 如果我能回到从前
God, - if I could go back in time.
不 你不能 时间不能倒♥退♥
No, you can't. Time doesn't go backwards.
读读爱因斯坦 爱因斯坦的理论
Read your Einstein, Einstein.
我那些不该上♥床♥的男人们
The men I would not have slept with.
还有那个我错过的女人
And the one woman I would have.
"超异能小战士"
"Crack Jack"?
我想让今天早上重新来过
I would go back and undo this morning.
我会杀死希♥特♥勒♥ 终结奴隶制
I would -- I would kill Hitler and end slavery,
然后我会直接回到今天早晨
and then I would go straight to this morning.
不 等等 我要回去看看
Oh, no, wait. I would go back
爱丽丝·格蕾和玛丽亚·塞隆之间到底怎么回事
and see what happened between Ellis Grey and Marie Cerone.
"外阴扳手"
"Fanny Spanner."
克莱夫 别闹了
Karev, stop.
你的病人血压过低 缺氧 心动过速
Your patient's hypotensive, hypoxic, and tachycardic.
你们如何救治的
What did you do?
我们首先做双侧胸腔导管引流
So, we did bilateral chest tubes first.
病情未缓解 发现颈静脉怒张
There was no improvement, so we checked for a JVD,
心音低钝及奇脉
muffled heart sounds, and pulsus paradoxus.
很好 你们的病人
Good. - Your patient's gonna survive
还能再活五分钟
and fight for another five minutes.
施密特 你的病人吸入了自己的血 已死亡
Schmitt, your patient just aspirated in his own blood. Dead.
地狱之嘴 你的患者是孕妇
Hellmouth, your patient's pregnant.
他是个长胡子的男人
He's a dude with a beard.
她是长胡子的女士 还是位母亲
She's a bearded lady and she's a mom
她的胎儿宫内窘迫
and her baby's just gone into fetal distress.
你该怎么做
What do you do?
我切断那个...不 我用那个...
I-I cut the -- No, I use that --
太迟了 一尸两命
Too late. Both dead.
-凯普娜 凯普娜 -什么事
- Kepner, Kepner. - What?
如果你一再杀死他们的病人
They're not gonna learn anything
他们无法从中学到知识
if you keep killing their patients.
战俘 机翼上掉下榴霰弹
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表