What's the good word, Doc?
看来教会的旅行我去不了了
I'm not making my synagogue trip, am I?
也就是说有人会怀孕 有人会喝醉
Which means someone's gonna get pregnant, or drunk --
很有可能是醉后怀孕
probably both.
教士
Rabbi --
别这么叫 叫我伊莱
Oh, no, please -- Eli.
我的半个身子都被你们涂上了凡士林
I mean, you're shellacking half my body in Vaseline.
我觉得我们说话可以不用那么正式了
I think we can dispense with the formalities.
伊莱 你这是中毒性表皮坏死松解症
Eli, you have toxic epidermal necrolysis,
简称为TEN
also known as TEN.
这是你服用抗生素之后起的反应
It's a reaction to the antibiotics you were prescribed.
所以你的皮肤才会脱落
It's what's causing your skin to separate from itself.
听起来…跟看起来一样恶心
That sounds...about as disgusting as it looks.
我以为自己是按处方服药的
I-I thought I took the antibiotics as prescribed.
是的 但有些病人会莫名出现TEN的症状
You did. TEN is something that just happens to some patients.
没有人知道确切的原因
Nobody's really sure why.
太难以置信了 这么恶心的事情
Hard to believe - that something this disgusting
就自发地出现了
just...happens.
凯普娜医生和我会尽我们所能
Dr. Kepner and I are gonna do our very best
缓解你的痛苦
to keep you comfortable
并阻止症状进一步扩散
and prevent this thing from progressing any further.
那就好 我就实话实说了
Oh, good. - 'Cause I gotta be honest --
平时的我没有这么难看
this is not my best look.
你确定不需要我们打电♥话♥叫人吗
You sure there's no one we can call?
家人 亲属
A family member --
我妻子埃莉丝 她在火车上
Oh, my wife, Elyse. She's on a train.
她刚从娘家回来
She's on her way back from visiting her mother.
我不想打扰她
I don't really... want to worry her.
伊莱…
Eli...
你是说我们需要去打扰她
You're saying worry her.
有人来陪你总没坏处
Couldn't hurt to have her company is all.
他怎么样了
How is he?
你听过"皮开肉绽"这个说法吗
You know the expression "Makes his flesh crawl"?
就是他现在的状态
Yeah, he's kind of like that,
并且他还承受着百倍的痛苦
except in a hundred times more pain.
他得的是憩室炎
He had diverticulitis.
我给他开了抗生素
I gave him antibiotics --
都第三次了 你就没想到
For the third time. You didn't want to --
可以尝试一下别的方法吗
I don't know -- try something different?
我是按照医治病人的标准做出的判断
I made a judgment call based on the standard of care.
有可能多次服用抗生素都没反应的
You can take antibiotics a dozen times and no reaction.
症状是随机的 很严重 但是是随机的
It's random. It's awful, but it's random.
你没有任何过失
You didn't do anything wrong.
听着 我可以接手这个病人
Look, I-I can take over from here.
-他是我的病人 -不 不可能
- He was my patient. - No, no. No way.
不行 我是不会让你进去告诉他你搞砸了
No, I'm not gonna let you go in there and tell him you screwed up
然后坐在他床边 把整件事搞成以你为中心
and then sit by his bedside and make it all about you.
-艾普丽尔 -艾普丽尔
- April. - April,
你知道这么说不公平
You know that's not fair.
好吗 我们都有可能做出同样的判断
All right? Any one of us could've done the same thing.
可是我们没有那么做 她做了
Yeah, but we didn't, and she did,
他的病情在恶化
and I'm not about to let her sit vigil
我不会给她袖手旁观的机会
while he circles the drain.
我知道你在经历一些事情
I know you're going through something.
我想帮你 真的很想
I want to help. I truly do.
但是这不意味着你可以…
But that doesn't mean you --
这事跟我没有关系 杰克森
This has nothing to do with me, Jackson.
我只是在收拾她的烂摊子而已
I am just trying to clean up her mess.
我们都看到他的化验结果了
We've all seen his labs.
他的史科尔登指数已经是5了[最严重]
He has a SCORTEN of 5.
我们能照顾他就尽量照顾
We can give him as much care as we want,
但他能撑过今晚就不错了
but he'll be lucky if he makes it through the night.
要是撑不过去 就是她的责任
And if he doesn't, that's on her.
我不管公不公平
Fair or not.
肾动脉里没有血栓 很好
No thrombosis in the renal artery. That's good.
没有肾盂积水
No hydronephrosis.
没有积水 没有梗阻
No fluid collections, no obstructions,
没有囊肿 也没有脓肿
cysts, abscesses...
都挺好的
Looks good.
排除了一个问题 还有下一个
One hurdle down, one more to go.
梅奥打电♥话♥说维基的移植手术
Oh, and Mayo called and said that Vicki's transplant surgery
进行得很顺利
is going off without a hitch.
她一定会跟我唠叨不是我主刀的事
She's gonna give me so much crap for bailing on her surgery.
她会没事的 会活下去的
Well, she'll live -- quite literally.
那我什么时候能拿到化验结果
So when do I get my labs back?
很快了
Soon.
你觉得给实验室的小哥塞20美金的话
Well, you don't suppose slipping a cool $20
-能行吗 -估计不行
- do you? - I'm afraid not.
那50美金呢
How 'bout a $50?
你的疼痛在什么水平
How's your pain?
我都挺好的
Me? I'm all good.
状态良好 一点也不疼 可以跑马拉松
Perfect, painless, Marathon ready,
跑个10公里至少没问题
or at least a strong 10K.
你上次逞强假装自己没事
How'd it work out for you
最后结果是怎样的
last time you pretended you were fine?
你说得 很有道理
That's, uh -- That's a good point.
我觉得是在3 3.5的水平
I'd say I'm about a 3, 3 1/2,
但是我可以挺过去的
but I'm gonna muscle through.
你又在逞强了吗
Is this you playing it tough?
五个星期前你刚经历了手术
Because you just did a liver recovery
刚刚又做了一台肝功能恢复手术
5 weeks post-op from your own surgery.
不是的 不是的
No, no, no, no.
我只是想尽可能地避免
This is me trying to avoid an unnecessary addiction
对鸦♥片♥类药物上瘾
to opioids, if I can help it.
不想一失足成千古恨
Slippery slope and all.
那好 化验结果出来我就通知你
Great. As soon as those labs come in, I'm gonna let you know.
你就要丢下痛苦而孤独的我吗
This is the part where you leave me, sad and alone,
你走后我将别无选择 只能沉浸在
leaving me no choice but to contemplate
我那黑暗痛苦没有肾的未来中不能自拔
my dark, miserable, kidney-less future, so sad and so alone?
不是你说你不想打电♥话♥叫家人来的吗
You're the one who said you didn't want to call any family.
没错 因为夏洛特只有十六岁
That is true. That's because Charlotte is a 16-year-old
她错过期中考试的话 微积分就会挂科的
who'll fail calculus - if she misses her mid-term,
我数学一点也不好 帮不了她
and I am way too math-dumb to pull her out of that hole.
数学不好还能做移植医生
And yet you're a transplant surgeon.
是的 还是世界一流的
Oh, yeah. World class.
一定要加上这种说法吗
You felt the need to add that?
是的 因为坐在我对面的是
When I'm talking to Harper
获得哈珀·艾弗里奖的梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Avery-winning Meredith Grey, yeah, I do.
看吧 你根本不需要访客
See? You don't even need any visitors.
上网人肉我就够你忙的了
You have so much Internet stalking to do. -
我真的要去看看其他病人
I really do need to go check on my patients.
跟我说一下他们的事吧
W-Well, uh, tell me about them.
基本的东西还是另一个腹腔壁移植
Traditional stuff or another abdominal-wall transplant?
两个腹腔镜胆囊切除
I am doing two lap choles
还有一例修复全横断的胆管
and repairing a transected biliary duct.
胆管有多薄
How thin is the duct?
两厘米
2 millimeters.
-好厉害 -是吧
- Damn. - Right?
夏洛特是你的女儿吗
So, is, uh -- is Charlotte your daughter, or...?
我的外甥女 埃丽卡 我妹妹
Uh, my niece. Uh, Erica, my sister,
她能力有限
she's a -- she's a limited person.
她虽然心地很好
She's got a big heart and good intentions,
但是无法坚持到底
just zero follow-through.
这话说得太轻了
Well, that's polite of you.
你想听实话吗
Oh, you want the truth?
当然了
Always.
我那个自私的妹妹 一生中
My selfish little sister did one thing right
就做了这么一件正确的事
in her selfish little life,
然后把她的人生全毁了
and then she crapped all over that,
所以我就挺身而出了
so I stepped up.
我把夏洛特接了过来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表