小时候跟父母说你要当医生
When you're little and you announce to your parents
他们会很高兴
that you want to be a doctor, they're thrilled.
噢哟 今天是家庭日哇
Hey! Look. It's family day!
今天是保姆得了流感 我一个人带不了三个孩子
It's "Nanny has the flu day and three kids is so many kids day"!
你要我的咖啡吗 我没孩子
You want my coffee? I have no kids,
-感谢上帝 -愿上帝保佑你
- Thank God. - Bless you!
有这么庆幸嘛
"Thank God"?
有了孩子就很难搬到别的国家生活了
It's hard to just up and move countries
所以我才会那么说
when you have bambinos, that's all.
你跟毛绒玩具玩医生游戏 你梦想成为医生
You practice medicine on your stuffed animals. And you dream.
我们可以在弗里蒙特找个地方住
Hey, we could get a place in Fremont.
我们已经有住处了 我家
We have a place. My place.
可是你还有一个养无毛猫的室友
Yeah, but your place has a roommate with a hairless cat.
早上好
Good morning!
你知道我们应该做什么吗
Hey. You know what we should do?
我们应该来一次上班前的四人约会早餐
We should do like a breakfast or a pre-work double date --
-没门 -什么
- Never. - What?
-卡丽娜 -贝洛医生很早就要查房♥
- Carina. - Dr. Bello's rounds are too early,
她可不想丢了工作
and she doesn't want to get fired.
我不饿 也不想丢了工作
Not hungry! And I don't want to get fired.
更不想查房♥迟到 我已经迟了
Or be late to rounds, which I am.
再见
Bye.
你知道吗 我们已经同居了
You know, we live together now.
和跟踪狂一起玩过家家 真有爱
Playing house with a stalker. How sweet.
如果两个人真的建立了
It's not playing house
一段超过了三个月的专一的关系
when it's an actual monogamous relationship
那就不是过家家
that goes past three months.
等你也有这种关系的时候跟我说一声
So, if you ever get there, please let me know.
你小的时候 我很想用枕头把你闷死来着
When you were a baby, I wanted to put a pillow on your face.
-行了 卡丽娜 -也许现在做也不晚
- Okay, Carina. - It's not too late, you know.
梦想变成了计划
The dreams turn to plans --
医学院预科 医学院 住院医 研究员
pre-med, med school, residency, fellowship.
麦琪 还要闹多久
Maggie, how long are we going to do this?
行了吧 你刚开始闹脾气不理我的时候
All right? It was kind of sexy at first,
还挺性感的 但是现在
the petulance, the silence, but now --
闹脾气 你真是五十步笑百步
Petulance? Wow. Pot, kettle.
五十步 你觉得我这是五十步笑百步
Who's the pot? I'm not the pot. You think I'm the pot?
闹脾气是用幼稚的方式表达不悦的情绪
Petulance is childlike sulkiness.
你是一个从来没学会道歉的成年人
You are a grown man who never learned how to apologize.
如果我真的做错了什么
I am excellent at apologizing
我就会认真道歉的
when I've actually done something wrong.
我妈妈以前总说
My mom always said
如果你认真观察
men show you who they are from the very beginning,
男人在最开始就会暴露出真面目
if you're paying attention.
我敢肯定这句话也是她从马娅·安杰卢那里偷来的
I'm pretty sure she stole that from Maya Angelou.
差不多要准备十五年才能当上医生
It takes almost 15 years to prepare to be a surgeon.
我可以陪你坐一会吗
Can I sit with you?
可以
I'd like that.
可是不管你怎么准备
But no matter how much you prepare...
十五年还是不够
15 years isn't enough.
他都在里面坐了好几天了
He's been in there for days.
他睡觉了吗
Has he slept?
睡了
He sleeps.
坐在椅子上睡
In the chair.
情况有多严重 我们该不该担心
How worried should we be,
是应该有一点担心还是非常担心
like on a scale from one to super worried?
我觉得他没事
I think he's okay.
我觉得…
I think...
我觉得他慢慢会没事的
I think he'll be okay.
阿历克斯我就不确定了
I'm not so sure about Alex.
基米的事没进展
No progress on Kimmie?
我找到了一个芝加哥的医生
I found a doctor in Chicago
她也在做类似的超声波研究
who's doing a similar kind of ultrasound research.
她虽然没发表太多的东西
she hasn't published much yet,
但我希望她的研究比我的更深入
but I'm hoping she's further along in the process than I am.
有什么变化给我发信息
Text me if anything changes.
等一下 你们要去哪里
Whoa. Where are you going?
查房♥
Rounds.
-这间病房♥就算了 -真的不行
- skip this one. - Uh, I really can't.
没事 奥利快死了 你不用查了
No, you can because Ollie is dying,
理查德也不想再听一遍病情了
and Richard doesn't need to hear you say it again.
有规定的
There are protocols.
你不按规矩办事 你还是你
When you break them, you're Meredith Grey.
我不按规矩办事 就要写书面检查
When I break them, I get a write-up.
好吧 在这里陈述病情吧
Okay. Fine. Just do it out here.
好的
Okay.
罗伊
Roy?
我需要看到病人最新的体征值 得进去
But I need to see the patient's latest vitals, in the room --
有点创意行吗 卡德里
Be creative. Qadri?
那位是…
Uh... That's -- right --
那位病人是莫莉吗
That's Molly...?
奥利 奥利芙·沃纳 66岁
Ollie. Olive Warner. She's 66.
肝衰竭末期 患有心肌症
End-stage liver failure and cardiomyopathy.
临终决定拒绝了手术抢救
Surgical protocols were rejected in favor of end-of-life support.
非常好 贝洛 去下一间病房♥吧
Excellent, Bello. Move along.
是化疗让我觉得很难受 不是肿瘤
It's the chemo that makes me so sick, not the tumor.
不是 化疗是保命的
No, it's the chemo that's keeping you alive.
化疗让我觉得生不如死
It's the chemo that's making me wish I wasn't alive!
过一会再来
Come back later.
基米
Kimmie --
我已经试了你的方法 阿历克斯医生
I tried it your way, Dr. Alex!
多这么久了 我留在医院试着让肿瘤变小
All this time, I stayed here, and I tried to shrink the tumor,
我也等着你拿出奇迹般的治疗方案
and I waited on your miracle cure.
可是却没等到 这太让人难受了
It didn't come, and it sucks.
可是…
But...
这不是你的错
it's not your fault.
你尽力了
You tried.
我现在只想去看表演
Now -- just -- I want to go see some shows.
我想在死之前去看百老汇
I want to see Broadway before I die.
不是在电脑上看
And not just on my computer.
我想身历其境地看
I want to touch it, and I want to smell it,
我还想唱歌♥
and I want to sing --
站在街头
like I'll just stand on the street,
在百老汇唱歌♥
and I'll sing. On Broadway.
也许这事听起来有点不可思议
Maybe that sounds ridiculous, but...
可是这是我的梦想
it's my dream.
我要给另外一个孩子做手术
I-I have a surgery - on another kid to prep for,
做完我就直接回到这里
but when I'm finished, I'm going to come straight back here,
我们再谈一谈
and we'll talk about this.
一边吃冰淇淋一边谈
Over ice cream.
我还会带花生酱来 你可以涂在上面
I'll even bring - the peanut butter to put on top,
虽然我觉得这么吃有点恶心
as gross as I think that is.
先别走 等一等 好吗
Just hang tight. Okay?
好的
Okay.
阿伦森医生请来急诊室
Dr. Aronson to the ER.
她不肯吃东西吗
She's not taking any food?
除了你还有人喂她吗
Are you the only one doing the feedings?
我上班的时候我妈妈照顾她
My mom has her when I work.
好的 好的
Oh, okay, good.
小家伙 你好像得病了
Hey, something is going on with you, little one.
我们会找到病因的 好吗
We're going to figure out what it is, okay?
很显然 这有可能是她心脏出了问题
Obviously, I think that might be her heart.
她患有主动脉缩窄
She has a coarctation of the aorta,
-要不然我们先开始… -抱歉
- and I think that maybe we should start her on -- - I’m sorry.
我以为我能挺住 但是我做不到
I thought I could do this, but I can't.
-每次我看到你 -你想换个医生
- Every time I look at you -- - You'd like another doctor.
我知道你是鲁比的医生
I-I know you were Ruby's
不 她在妈妈肚子里的时候我是
No, I was -- I was her doctor in utero,
她出生了就完全可以换个医生
and now that she's out, it's perfectly appropriate.
我会找别人来看她的
I will have someone else come and see her.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表