Okay. Okay.
等等 你什么时候多了个妹妹
Wait. Since when do you have a sister?
自从理查德和我妈结婚开始
Uh, since Richard married my mom.
他的女儿 麦琪 就是我妹妹了
His daughter, Maggie. Come on, guys.
不能算吧 他还叫她皮尔斯
I mean, come on. Barely. He still calls her Pierce.
我们一起吃过饭 家庭聚餐
I mean, we have dinner. They call that family dinner.
不对 不对
Yeah, no. No.
麦琪不能算是你妹
Maggie is not your -- your sister.
有点像阿米莉亚和麦琪的关系 也不能算姐妹
Right. It's a bit like Amelia calling Maggie her sister.
等一下 她们不是姐妹吗
Wait a minute. They're not sisters?
-不是 -绝对不是
-No! -No!
好吧 我们捋一捋
Okay, wait a second. You --
你把梅瑞狄斯当妹妹
You consider Meredith your sister, though.
她是我的家人 但我不会以妹妹相称
No, she's like family, but I don't call her my sister.
那你也不会想和她上♥床♥
Right. But you wouldn't, like, sleep with her.
-开什么玩笑 -绝对不会
- Dude. - What? No.
怎么就扯到上♥床♥了
Who said anything about sleeping together?
谁 谁想吃烤肉 意下如何
Uh, who -- who's ready for grilling? Huh? What do you say?
现在的疼痛等级呢
What's your pain level at now?
还行
Uh...fine.
大概四分左右
Like a four.
好的 我们需要联♥系♥你的家人 有联♥系♥人吗
Okay, well, is there anyone from your family that we can call?
只有我男朋友
Just my boyfriend.
年轻人
Young lady...
你知不知道这事会有多严重的后果
do you have any idea how badly this could have gone?
从你的阴♥道♥里 朝肚子开了一枪
You shot yourself in the belly from inside your vagina,
这还是最好的情况了
and that was the best-case scenario.
你有可能射中自己的脊柱
You could have shot yourself in the spine.
甚至可能射中别人的脑袋
Or you could have shot someone else in the head.
任何人 无论男女 都不值得你冒这样的风险
I mean, no one, no -- no man or woman is worth that kind of risk.
至少我也可以进监狱了
Well, uh, at least I get to go to jail now.
可以和他在一起
So I-I can be with him.
不可能 事实并非如此
No, you can't! That's not how it works!
如果你真的如此勇敢
If you were brave enough
为了男朋友可以做这种事
to do something like this for your boyfriend,
那你也应该有勇气拒绝他
then you can be brave enough to say no to him.
明白了吗
You got it? Do ya?
教育青春期的孩子 你会是个很棒的妈妈
You are gonna be an amazing mom to a teenage girl.
我们从来没那么蠢过 对吧
We were never that stupid, right?
十年级以前 我一直都以为
Mm, I thought you could get pregnant from a toilet seat
坐在马桶上就可能会怀孕 所以
till at least the 10th grade, so, uh...
手术很顺利
Everything went very well.
剩余的肝脏预期会快速增长
We expect rapid growth from the remaining liver.
我就知道你是手术之星
I knew you were a rock star.
那我星期三可以回法庭工作了么
So can I get back in court by Wednesday?
如果你想让我彻底祛除患癌的部分 就不行
Not if you want me to take out the cancerous part.
你在折磨我 格蕾
You're killing me, Grey.
知道 我是恶霸
I know. I'm a bully.
要不要让人♥质♥来跟你打个招呼
Shall I tell your hostage to come in and say hi?
请他把吉布森家的案件档案带来
Ask him to bring the Gibson files.
遵命
Will do.
威尔逊 注意他的引流量
Wilson, keep an eye on his drain output.
好的
Okay.
不是说手术很顺利么 为什么你这个表情
Thought I did well. Why the face?
不是 你的手术很顺利
Oh, no. You're all good.
我可是专业测谎仪
I'm basically a professional lie detector.
现在又困在这床上 所以直说吧
And I'm stuck in this bed. So out with it.
好吧
Okay.
实际上
Well, uh, actually,
听说你擅长处理家暴案件
I hear you work with domestic-violence cases.
我需要你的专业建议
I could use some legal advice.
抱歉 我也没有更好的建议
I'm sorry I don't have better news,
整个法律体系的设计 对家暴受害者就不友善
but the system is rigged against domestic-violence survivors.
你可以申请法律保护
There are legal protections you can pursue,
但如果你起诉离婚 必须面对施暴者
but they don't do anything to stop your abuser
那法律保护的作用就微乎其微了
from physically confronting you if you file for divorce.
很糟糕 我在努力修正
It sucks, and I'm trying to fix it,
但现实就是这样
but that's the reality.
所以他能知道我住哪吗
So he'll find out where I live?
是的
Yes.
我这种情况 大多数人会怎么做
What do most women in my position do?
我在法庭上见到的多数受害者
Most survivors I see in my court
都会情愿选择承担风险
are willing to take the risk
换取自己自♥由♥的人生
if it means being free to live your life.
他情况非常好
He did great!
别让他工作太累了
So, try not to work him too hard, okay?
谢谢
Um, thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们修补了你的股动脉
And we were able to repair your femoral artery,
接下来的几周时间 你都需要
but you will need to avoid any strenuous activity
避免剧烈活动
over the next few weeks.
并且你需要在一个月后回来复查
And we'll need you to come back in a month for a follow-up.
我不会来的
Oh, I don't think so.
不 你真的需要来
Uh, no, really. You have to come --
我来这是来看头疼的
I came in here with a headache,
结果却中了枪
and I'm leaving with a gunshot wound.
我再也不会来你们医院了
I am never coming to this hospital again.
我
I'm...
很遗憾听你这么说 先生
so sorry to hear that, uh, sir.
我们会把你的病历转至
We'll have your charts transferred to --
-西雅图长老会医院 -马上就转
- Seattle Pres. - Right away.
他们那一定会更尽心地为您服务
I'm sure they'll take much better care of you over there.
但愿如此
I should hope so.
毕竟他们急诊室的床单质量更好
They have nicer sheets in their E.R., anyway.
都是高品质织布
Higher thread count.
我跟你们说
I'm telling you guys,
你们一定要我的新家看看
you got to come see this new apartment, man.
非常温馨
It's sweet.
等等 你买♥♥了新房♥吗
Wait. You just bought a new apartment?
艾弗里 还有什么是你没有买♥♥的
Come on, Avery. What the hell haven't you bought?
快乐 克莱夫 快乐
Happiness, Karev. Happiness.
我也得找个新房♥子
I got to find a new place, too.
亚利桑那的孩子要回来了
Arizona's kid's coming back.
德卢卡
Hey, DeLuca,
你可以来我家住一段时间
you can come and stay at my place for a while.
阿米莉娅走了 我那有很多空间 所以
I got space now that Amelia's, you know, gone, so...
真的吗 谢谢了
Really? Yeah. Thanks.
我不是做医生的料
I am not a white-coat guy!
是吗
Here we go.
怎么说 本
What's that, Ben?
着火的那晚 比起在手术室
The night of that fire, I-I felt more alive
我感到更加有活力
than I have ever felt in an O.R.
我不应该做医生
I'm not a white-coat guy!
我应该做冲进火场的人
I-I'm a "Run into the fire" guy!
你到底要说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我报名消防训练学校
I applied to the Fire Training Academy.
然后
And, uh...
录取了
I got in.
什么
What?
你 你是开玩笑的是吧
You're -- you're kidding, right?
沃伦 我自己也救过几次火
Warren, I mean, I've ran into a few fires myself,
但我不会以此为职业的
but I'm not making a career out of it. Damn.
我这辈子做的比这还确定的事
The only thing I've ever been more sure of in my life
就是娶了玛兰达·贝利
was marrying Miranda Bailey.
但请你们不要告诉她
But please don't tell her.
什么 等等
Whoa. Wait.
你还没告诉她
You didn't tell her yet?
兄弟 我
Dude! Can I --
她发现的时候我们能到场参观你吗
Can we be there when she finds out?
为本·沃伦祈祷 不是 祝福
Say a prayer for -- I mean, I mean, a toast to Ben Warren.
很多人一辈子
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表