好 做腰椎穿刺
Okay, do the spinal tap.
如果依然没有结果
If it is inconclusive --
如果是肿瘤复发
if the tumor is back --
我会告诉她我得肿瘤的事
I'm telling her about mine.
搞定 脾门被夹住了
I got it. Hilum clamped.
好了 小心胰腺尾部
Okay, watch out - for the tail of the pancreas.
好的 中号♥止血夹 他血压如何
Okay, medium clip. How is his BP trending?
血压回升 心脏收缩压到110了
Climbing. Systolic's up to 110.
我发誓 这孩子一定是被诅咒了
I swear, this boy must be cursed.
他经历了这么多不幸的事...
After all he's been through...
谁能跟我说一下凯普纳医生的最新情况
Can someone get me an update about Dr. Kepner?
什么都不知道吗
Do we know anything?
每次本离开家
Every time Ben leaves the house now,
我就持续处在焦虑当中
part of me goes into suspended animation.
这让我集中精神在事实依据上
It helps me just - to concentrate on the facts.
目前我没有任何事实依据
Well, I don't have any facts.
我知道的事实就是
Well, the facts I have are --
本出门工作 拯救生命去了
Ben went to work to save people's lives,
这事他很在行
he's very good at it,
除非我听到别的消息 我就认为他没出事
and until I hear otherwise, that's what I know.
大家都在救她 格蕾 亨特 皮尔斯都在
They have Kepner -- Grey, Hunt, Pierce.
他们都在竭尽全力救她
They're working to save her.
这事他们很在行
They're very good at it.
那些就是事实依据 那就是我们知道的事
Those are the facts. That's what we know.
你是个非常棒的主任
You're a very good chief.
这么说 所有都补偿给哈珀·艾弗里的受害者了
So, all of it went to the Harper Avery's victims?
-你继承的所有一切 -是的 我彻底破产了
- All of your inheritance? - I am essentially broke, yeah.
这真好笑 不错
And that's funny. Nice.
不 不 你说你"破产"了
No, no, it's just that you're "Broke,"
可你是收入六位数的整形外科医生
other than your six-figure salary as a plastic surgeon,
-你还有顶层高级公♥寓♥和游艇 -好了
- your penthouse, and your yacht. - Okay --
我以前只能用水壶洗内♥裤♥
I used to wash my underwear with a water bottle,
-只是觉得反差有点大 -好了 我明白你意思
- so it's a little -- - Okay. Point taken.
你不能全都拿走 我们也需要
You can't take all of it. We need it!
我需要都取走 让我有多少拿多少
I need all of it. I was told to get all I could find.
1小时后这有手术
There's a surgery in an hour.
我们正在抢救凯普娜医生
We're trying to save - Dr. Kepner's life right now,
你自己去多找点吧
so you have to find more.
什么 你说什么
What? What did you just say?
-注射一单位的肾上腺素 做些什么吧 -没到时候
- A dose of Epi? Something? - Not yet.
取下钳子 开始旁路
Clamps off. Let's start bypass.
多久了
How long?
-3小时 -3小时
- Three hours. - Three hours?!
-为什么你不说 -停止按压
- Why the hell didn't you say something?! - Stop compressions.
别停止按压 继续
Don't you stop compressions! Keep going!
不 不 不 杰克森
No, no, no! J-Jackson!
腋ue25eue428ue020诵脑嗯月?
I've got her on bypass.
我们给她加温
We are warming her.
我们已经让她血液循环
We've got her blood circulating.
这之后 我们看看有没有心跳
And then we'll -- we'll try for a rhythm.
-现在只有等了 -还有祈祷
- There's nothing to do but wait. - And pray.
我不管大家是怎么祈祷或像谁祈祷 但
Everybody, I don't care how you do it or who you do it to, but...
艾普尔会希望我们为她祈祷
...April would want us to pray for her.
那个 那个
That! That!
那是室颠吗 那是心跳吗
Is that -- Is that V-fib? Is that a rhythm?
-我没看到 -没有
- I don't see it. - I don't.
你们 你们没看见吗 那 那 就在那
You -- You don't see that? There! There! Right there!
你们没看到吗
You don't see that?
充电 充电到120焦
Charge! Charge to 120!
没有 我没看到心跳
No, I don't see a rhythm.
离手
Clear.
离手
Clear now!
充电150焦
All right, charge to 150.
-不 -离手
- No. - Clear!
-玛吉 -我看到了 看到了
- Maggie -- - I got it. I see it! I see it!
充电到200焦
Charge to 200!
离手
Clear!
再一次 离手
Again. Clear.
天啊 别这样
Oh, God, come on...
玛吉
Maggie...
离手
Clear!
停下来 够了
Stop! Enough!
-停下来好吗 -杰克森
- All right? Stop, please. - Jackson --
-别这样 -别抱着她 不要这样
- Please! - Please let go of her. Please.
来 看着我 看着我
Come on. Look at me. Look at me.
坚持 我懂
Just hold on. I know.
我懂你 可我们不能停下来
I know, but we can't stop.
有了
There!
有心跳了
That is a rhythm!
赫尔曼医生
All right, Dr. Herman,
你知道抽脊髓液的流程
you know the drill - with a spinal tap, I assume --
不能动
no movement, and, uh,
你可能会感觉到痛
and you might just feel a little pinch.
为什么是你来做 艾米丽娅在哪里
Why are you doing it? Where's Amelia?
谢博德医生去急诊了
Dr. Shepherd has been called away on an emergency.
她已经让我瞎了 她这是担心让我瘫痪
She already blinded me. She's afraid she'll paralyze me.
胆小鬼
Chicken.
他技术好不好 迪鲁卡是不是笨手笨脚
Is he bad? Is DeLuca a butterfingers?
他挺好的
No, no, he's good.
如果你想要我来做也可以
I could do it if you want me to.
没事 我可以的
No, I got it.
哇 -好
- Whoa! - Okay.
哇 什么哇啊 不要哇
"Whoa"? What "Whoa"? Don't "Whoa."
没事 只是脊髓液 很多脊髓液
No, it's just spinal fluid. It's a lot of fluid.
-这是好事 -这太好了
- Yeah, no, it's good! - It's great.
只是脊髓液堆积造成的症状
It's just a buildup of CSF that's been causing your symptoms.
证明不是肿瘤
It means it's not a tumor.
感谢上帝 不然她下次手术我就成聋人了
Thank God. She would've taken my hearing next.
嘿 我很快回来好吧
Oh, um, hey, I'll be right back, okay?
我知道你会生气 我准备告诉你的
Okay, I know that you're mad, and I was gonna tell you --
-亚利桑那 听着 -不 不 不
- Okay, Arizona, listen -- But I -- No! No, no, no!
等等 你听着
Hold on. You listen.
你认为我想走吗
Do you think that I want to leave?
我做这个决定是为了 为了我女儿
I'm making this choice for -- for my daughter
她需要双亲在身边
who needs both of her parents,
如果你想生气
and if you want to gripe at anyone,
你应该生气的是克莱利普·托瑞斯
you should gripe at Calliope Torres
是她要搬去那咖啡难喝 臭味熏天的破地方
for moving to the land of crap coffee and hot-garbage smells.
罗宾斯 你知道吗
Robbins, that's -- You know what?
其实凯丽还是很棒啊
Actually, Callie's kind of been great.
-她很... -亚利桑那
- She's been surprisingly -- - Arizona.
不是纽约的事情
It's not about New York.
我要说的是艾普尔·凯普娜
It's about April Kepner.
什么
What?
他才刚清醒
He's just coming around.
马修
Okay. Matthew?
麻烦把他头抬起来一点
Uh, put his head up a little, please.
马修
Matthew?
是我 贝利医生
Hey, it's Dr. Bailey.
你之前发生事故 现在没事了
You were in an accident, but you're okay.
艾普尔
April?
艾普尔
Is April...?
脑波较慢及不规律
Brain waves are slow and irregular.
你怎么想 过一段时间
So, what do you think? With time...?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe. -
-嘿 发生什么事了 -交通事故 他们的车翻了
- Hey. What happened? - MVC. They rolled a car.
我在沟壑找到她 她长时间低温
I found her in a ravine. She was hypothermic.
她和马修·泰勒
She and Matthew Taylor --
他们一起去诊所做志愿者
Yeah, they've been doing volunteer work together at a clinic --
不 他们在一起了
No, they've been seeing each other.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表