等一下 你说什么
Wait. What?
-这就完了 不用在心脏上手术 -不用
- Just like that? No open-heart surgery? - Nope.
那我爸爸就会让我打橄榄球了吧
Then my dad would let me play rugby?
你♥爸♥爸不喜欢橄榄球吗
Well, is your dad anti-rugby?
他不喜欢我死
He's anti-me dying.
因为心脏的病他逼我退队了
He made me quit because of my heart,
所以我才是球队经理
so I'm team manager.
可是 补上缺损之后
But, I mean, after this,
我就不用再坐冷板凳了
I could totally get off the sidelines.
你能不能在给我接耳朵的时候把心脏也补好
Could you fix it while you fix my ear?
不行 还是要做两次手术
No, it would have to be two separate surgeries --
先做耳朵的 再做心脏的
your ear first, and then your heart.
但是在艾弗里医生
But I will assist Dr. Avery
帮你做耳部血管重建的时候协助他
with the vascular reconnections on your ear,
我可以在手术室里监控你的心脏
and I can monitor your heart while I'm there.
什么
What?
你说他名字的时候都在放电
Even when you say his name, there's vibes.
你够了
Stop it.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
我看起来像是有空的样子吗
Ha, do I look like I have a minute?
你永远看起来都很忙
You never look like you have a minute.
那就知趣一点 我把这里的事处理完去找你
Then read my face, and I'll come find you when I'm done here.
我想申请许可
I want to give my 12-year-old patient
给我那个12岁的病人使用医用大♥麻♥
authorization for medical marijuana.
克莱夫 这是格蕾-斯隆医院的律师团队
Karev, have you met the Grey Sloan Legal Team?
所以除了这些 网上找不到塞隆女儿的其他信息了
So, there's nothing else online about Cerone's daughter?
没错 她是独生女
No, she's an only child.
她是医学博士 就这些
She has an MD after her name. That's it.
好的
Okay.
那么我么就用微笑...
So we smile...
礼貌...
...uh, act polite,
还有友善来打动她 不要说老鼠的事
...kill her with kindness, and we do not mention the mouse.
不说的话还有什么可以展示的
Do we really have enough for the presentation without it?
说了的话就太过分了
Well, the presentation with it is definitely too much.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith?
看看你 都长大了
Look at you all grown up.
玛丽亚阿姨
Auntie Marie?!
"梅梅"
"Mer-Mer"!
神转折
Twist.
对于你父亲的事我深表歉意
I was so sorry to hear about your father.
谢谢 他生病已经很长时间了
Oh, thank you. He was sick for a long time.
也是时候了
It was time.
他也准备好了
And he was ready.
你看起来跟以前一样 就是更漂亮了
Ah, you look just the same but prettier.
上次见你还是...
And the last time I saw you was...
-你的8岁生日派对 -我的天哪
- 8th birthday party. - Oh, my goodness.
-气球 -气球
- The balloons? - The balloons!
她把我的卧室装满了气球
She filled the entire bedroom,
从地板到天花板都是
floor to ceiling, with balloons.
真是太疯狂了
It was...insane.
你都笑疯了
You were a disembodied giggle.
你是她亲姨吗
Are you really her...
不是 抱歉
Oh, no, I'm sorry.
这是乔·威尔逊医生
This is Dr. Jo Wilson.
她是我这个项目的合作伙伴
She's my partner on the project.
这位是玛丽亚·切罗内
This is Marie Cerone.
你好 你是她亲姨吗
Hi. So, are you really her aunt?
我俩没有血缘关系
N-Not by blood.
她妈妈和我是朋友 最好的朋友
Her mother and I were friends, best friends.
我是看着梅瑞狄斯长大的
I watched Meredith grow up.
你之后突然就消失了
And then you just sort of disappeared after...
发生了什么事
What -- What -- What happened?
你妈妈没告诉你吗
Your mother didn't tell you?
我不得不返回西班牙
I had to go back to Spain.
我爸爸要我打理生意
My father wanted me to run the business.
我真想掐掐你 我的梅梅
I just want to squeeze you, my Mer-Mer!
梅梅
Mer-Mer?
大家不这么叫你了
You don't go by that anymore?
听说爱丽丝的事的时候我真的想联♥系♥你来着
I really wanted to get in touch when I heard about Ellis.
想是想 可是...
I wanted to, but...
没关系的
It's okay.
我这些年都有关注你
I have watched you all these years.
她一定会为你感到骄傲的 梅瑞狄斯
She would've been proud of you, Meredith.
她一定会非常骄傲的
She would've been very proud.
在厨房♥里摔了一跤
took a spill in the kitchen.
女士 我检查一下
Okay. Ma'am, let's take a look.
我要用光照一下你的眼睛
I'm gonna shine - a bright light into your eye.
你觉得你很不容易
Oh! You think you're so hard.
这一整年都是我撑起来的
I've been carrying us all year!
你敢不敢再说一遍
Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?
我现在还在这里 你应当感到幸运
Oh, man, you are so lucky I'm on the bed right now.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
如果不是你擒住并摔倒了我
If you hadn't tackled me from behind,
我就还有一个赛季
I'd still have a season.
我们今天输都是因为你
You're the reason that we had to forfeit that game.
又不是我最先开始的
I didn't start the stupid thing!
-别吵了 -那你的意思是我咯
- Okay, okay, knock it off. - Oh, so you're saying I did?
-退后 -给我住嘴
- Back off, man! - Knock it off!
该死
Damn it!
就在地上给我躺着
Just stay down there for a second.
你算哪门子医生
What kind of doctor are you?
军医 急诊室归我管
Military doctor, and this is my ER.
你们觉得你们在这里可以为所欲为
You guys seem to think that our rules don't apply to you,
而今天已经有两名医生倒下了
and it's cost me two good surgeons today,
如果你们再在这里闹
so if one of you so much as makes a sound
你们就别想出医院了
before you're discharged from my ER,
你们就会躺在担架上被抬出去了 懂了吗
I will send you out of here on a stretcher. Understood?
-遵命 -遵命
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
-遵命 -抱歉
- Yes, sir. - Sorry.
我喜欢有权威的男人
Oh. I like a man with authority.
我也是
Me too.
天啊 我的腿
God, my leg!
好疼 好疼
Oh, it hurts! It hurts!
没有脉搏了
There's no pulse.
是间隔综合征
Okay, it's compartment syndrome.
给我拿碘伏和手术刀来
I'm gonna need Betadine and a scalpel.
手术刀 你要干什么
A scalpel?! What are you gonna do?!
我得给它减压 否则你的腿就没了
I need to release pressure, or you're gonna lose your leg.
闭上你的眼睛
So close your eyes, okay?
遵命
Yes, sir.
-天啊 -太可怕了
- Dude. - Nasty!
我说了闭上眼睛
I said close your eyes!
你从来都不听话的吗
Don't you ever do what you're told?!
就是他
Oh, that's him.
那个耳朵被切掉的女孩的父亲吗
Oh, the father of the girl who lost her ear?
她耳朵没被切掉 我们正在给她缝上去
She did not lose an ear. We're putting it back on.
法律要求在我和他谈话的时候
Look, legal wanted someone who witnessed the accident
必须要有目击证人在我身边
to be with me when I spoke to him,
所以别再说什么"耳朵被切掉了"
so no more "Losing the ear" Talk.
毛瑞尔先生
Mr. Maurer?
终于来了
Finally.
感谢你的耐心等待
Thank you so much for your patience.
我是玛兰达·贝利
I'm Chief Miranda Bailey.
-这是理查德医生 -我现在就要见我的女儿
- This is Dr. Richard Webber. - I want to see my daughter. Now.
当然
Absolutely.
让我解释发生了什么
Let me just explain what happened. Mm-hmm.
我听说了 她在打橄榄球的时候擦伤了
Oh, I've heard. She got a bad bruise at a rugby game,
而某个无能的急诊室医生把她的耳朵给切掉了
and some incompetent ER doctor cut her damn ear off.
我要和我的女儿谈谈
I want to talk to my daughter.
她现在恐怕正在手术中
I'm afraid she's already in surgery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表