因为他们都是墨守陈规的人 梅瑞狄斯
Because they are rule followers, Meredith,
是你跟我说要大胆行动的
and you're the one that told me to make the grand gesture.
对不起 你走的时候我还以为...
I'm sorry. When you left, I just --
我不知道你的打算 你觉得成了吗
I didn't know. Do you think it worked?
不知道 如果我们明天能返回西雅图
I don't know. Look. If we're back in Seattle
那就是成功了
tomorrow, then it worked.
好的 那我现在该做什么
Okay. So what can I do now?
先别告诉梅根 好吗
Just don't tell Megan about this, okay?
在我知道确切的情况之前别告诉她
Not until I know for sure what's gonna happen.
下次记得接电♥话♥
Pick up your phone next time!
我只是想助人为乐
I just want to help people,
我觉得医生可以治病救人
and I think that doctors can save lives
改变世界 根除疾病
and change the world and eradicate diseases.
抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
你说话能大点声吗
can you just speak up a little bit?
我只是想助人为乐
Um, I just want to help people,
我觉得医生可以改变世界
and I think that doctors can change the world,
治病救人 根除疾病
help save lives, and eradicate disease.
之前是有个问题
There was a problem,
但我已经把问题解决了
and the problem has been addressed.
眼镜绑带
Sports band!
我试了下隐性眼镜
I tried contacts, but they required me
但是要我用手指去摸眼球 还是算了
to touch my eyeball with my finger, so...no.
回来了
Hello, there!
你好
Hi.
麦琪也来了
Maggie?
我没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting you.
我下班的时候看到她了
Well, you know, I saw her on the way out,
就想 多一个人吃饭也无妨
and I -- I thought we could set another place.
看起来很好吃的样子
That looks amazing.
没错 欢迎 欢迎
Yes. Well, welcome. Welcome.
理查德 你能到厨房♥来
Richard, could you help me
帮我一个忙吗
in the kitchen for a moment, please?
告辞一下
Excuse me.
我说了这是家里人的晚餐
I said family supper.
麦琪不算家人吗
And Maggie's not family?
拜托 我不是那个意思
Oh, please. I didn't mean that.
只不过...
It's just --
至少你应该提前给我打个电♥话♥
Well, you could've at least have called.
我喜欢保持一点神秘感
Well, I like to keep a sense of mystery.
得了 又要拿汤姆·克拉利克说事吗
Oh, please. Are we talking about Thomas Koracick now?
我们什么也不用说
Oh, we don't have to talk about anything.
好漂亮的房♥子
Beautiful house.
你之前都没来过
Oh, you've never been?
没有 有时候我觉得
I know. Sometimes I think he worries
他对于父亲的身份有点紧张
about pushing the dad angle.
理查德是个好人
He's a good guy -- Richard.
很好的人 你妈妈也是好人
Very. So is your mom.
他们都是好人
They are good people.
大好人
Good folks.
你要喝点酒吗
You want some wine?
越多越好
I would like a gallon of it.
我活了七十多年了
I've been on this planet for six decades.
我之前肯定跟别的男人上过床
There have been penises in my life
你不是唯一一个
that are not attached to you.
所以不要转移话题
So stop trying to change the subject.
你还没告诉我话题是什么
You haven't told me what the subject is.
我今晚本来想跟杰克森单独谈谈的
I wanted to talk to Jackson tonight alone, just us.
谈什么
Well, what about?
他祖父刚刚去世了
The boy's grandfather just passed!
我知道
I understand that!
很抱歉让你看到这些
I'm sorry about all this.
没关系 我父母也会争吵
Oh, it's fine, it's fine. My parents had loud discussions.
事情很复杂
It's complicated!
我要跟杰克森谈谈他继承到的遗产
I just -- I need to talk to Jackson about his inheritance!
你知道吗 我要去...
You know what? I'm just gonna -- Yeah.
能有多复杂
How complicated is it?!
两亿五千万 就是这么复杂
A quarter of a billion dollars! That's how!
有人要吃饭吗
Who's hungry?
每样东西都很好吃
Everything tastes really wonderful.
太好吃了
It's so wonderful.
能再跟我说一次
Tell me again why they
为什么不能把钱留给基金会吗
can't just give the money to the foundation.
他给基金会也留了很多钱
He left plenty to the foundation.
这是他给你的礼物
That was his gift to you.
这不是礼物 妈妈 都赶上一个经济体了
That's not a gift, Mom. It's an economy.
这是他表达爱意的方式
It's how he showed his love.
我不想要
Yeah, well, I don't want it.
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I do want?
我想要一个公平竞争艾弗里奖的机会
I want a fair chance to actually win his damn award.
-杰克森 -我知道
- Jackson. - I know.
听着 我不是在抱怨
Look, I'm not complaining about it. I just --
你就是在抱怨 我容忍♥不了你的抱怨
Yes, you are. And I will not abide it.
我不是在抱怨 只不过钱太多了
I'm not complaining. It's just -- It's a lot!
你觉得有钱是麻烦事
You think having a lot of money is tough?
有空试试一无所有的日子
Try not having it some time.
我理解你的感受
No, I get it. I mean, I --
15岁的时候我拿着全奖上了大学
I, uh -- I went to college on a full ride when I was 15,
听起来是件不错的事 可是我没有朋友
which sounds awesome, but I had no friends
反而一直在哭 很悲惨的
and I cried all the time, and it was awful.
我不知道像碧昂丝é那么有钱是怎样的体验
I mean, I don't know what it's like to have Beyoncé money,
但是我知道研究表明
but I do know that research shows
有太多的选择也会给人带来压力
that having too many choices is a leading cause of stress.
杰克森下半辈子
And now Jackson can literally choose to do anything
真的可以为所欲为
for the rest of his life.
你可以买♥♥个葡萄园 再也不用工作
You could buy a vineyard and never work again.
也可以买♥♥个医院 工作到死
Or you could buy a hospital and work until the day you die.
就算你想把钱捐出去
Even if you give it away,
你还要决定好捐给谁 不捐给谁
you have to decide who gets it and who doesn't.
你可以买♥♥个小岛
You could buy an island.
或者买♥♥两个小岛 让他们开战
Or you could buy two islands and make them fight each other.
我知道你不是在抱怨
I mean, I get that you're not complaining.
但是这确实是个让人头疼的问题
But it is a problem. It is stressful.
不过 能有这么个麻烦也不错 不是吗
Still, it's a good problem to have, right?
还有酒吗
Is there more wine?
-你知道你在哪里吗 -我在工作
- You know where you are? - I'm at work.
术后第4 天
你知道总统是谁吗
Do you know who the president is?
-我宁愿不知道 -很好
- I wish I didn't. - Very good.
谢博德医生 你术后的片子显示一切正常
Dr. Shepherd, your - post-op scans are pristine.
我宣布你可以回家了
I'm clearing you to go home.
过几天再来做后续的检查 好吗
I'll see you in a few days for a follow-up, hmm?
你能做我的病人真是你的荣幸
It's been a pleasure being treated by me.
太好了
Yay! This is incredible!
我要看我的片子 一张不漏
I want to see my scans. All of them.
阿米莉亚 他都说了你没事
Amelia, he said you're fine.
你可以回家了
You're cleared to go home.
还是有哪里不对 好像缺了点什么
Something's wrong. Something's missing.
麻烦你去拿我的片子
please get my scans.
空军 荣誉退役
Air Force, with distinction,
去了两次伊♥拉♥克♥ 专攻网络安全
two tours in Iraq in cybersecurity.
谢谢你为国效力
Thank you for that.
然后你改行学医了
And you left to go into medicine.
有一天弹片打进了我的身体
One day I caught some shrapnel,
醒来的时候我躺在野战医院的简易床上
and I woke up on a cot in a CSH tent.
我见过三名战地医生六小时内救了37名士兵
I watched 3 combat surgeons save 37 soldiers in 6 hours.
我数过 一直做记录
I counted. I kept score.
我想 以此为事业真的很棒
I thought, "That's not a bad way to spend your time."
并且 我小时候经常看《陆军野战医院》
Also, I watched a lot of "M.A.S.H." when I was a kid,
美国CBS电视台1972年至1983年间播出的军事医务剧
我超喜欢鹰眼·皮尔斯
and I had a real thing for Hawkeye Pierce.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表