我就是适应不了阴♥道♥开这么大
I can never get over how it just stretches like that.
这个过程不符合物理准则
This whole process defies the laws of physics.
这简直不是人
I mean, it's almost inhuman.
"是奇迹" 她想说这是奇迹 卡琳
"Miraculous." She means miraculous, Karin.
我的手都能伸进去
My whole hand fits in here!
这东西不应该开到这么大的
It -- That should never be able to happen!
赫尔姆医生
Dr. Helm.
好了 要开始了
Okay, here we go.
要使劲 准备好了吗
I want you to push. Ready?
你可以的 呼吸 保持呼吸
You've got this. Breathe. Just breathe through this.
如果我丈夫不在五分钟之内赶过来
If my husband does not get here in five minutes,
我就要把哈密瓜塞到...
I am gonna personally shove a cantaloupe up --
-谢天谢地 -你还好吗 感觉怎么样
- Oh, thank God! - You all right? How we doing?
感觉怎么样
How are we doing?
你想知道我感觉怎么样 我看你挺好的
You want to know how we're doing? You seem fine.
有两个人的手伸到了我体内
I have got two people's hands inside me,
有个人想从我体内出来 每个人对我的阴♥道♥
one person trying to come out, and everybody's got an opinion
都有自己的想法 你想知道我感觉怎么样
on my vagina, and you want to know how we're doing?
她马上就出来了
She's almost here!
艾普丽尔
April?
马修
Matthew?
艾普丽尔 这就是艾普丽尔
April? This is April?!
实习医生格蕾
第十四季 第十集
你们俩是不是不应该出现在这里
I'm not sure you guys should be here,
或者不应该待在国内了
or even in the country.
不是我们干的
It wasn't us.
我知道 我相信你们
I know. I believe you.
我还是觉得你们在午饭之前就可以赶到加拿大
I still think you could make it to Canada by lunchtime.
CT显示没有明显的异常
There's no acute abnormalities on the CT.
只是严重的脑震荡而已
It just looks like a severe concussion.
他很走运
He's a lucky guy.
谢谢你 阿米莉亚
Thanks, Amelia.
那这就是意图谋杀 不是谋杀
So, attempted murder. Not murder.
不是我们干的
We didn't do it.
我知道 我相信你们
I know. I believe you.
就是不知道警♥察♥会不会信
I'm just not sure the police will.
也有可能是别人
Well, there might be some other possibility here.
我的天哪 是珍妮
Oh, my God. It was Jenny.
你也看到她跟他走时的样子 她吓坏了
You saw her when she left with him. She was terrified.
我跟她说情况只会越来越糟
I told her it would only get worse.
她是因为我才这么做的
She did this because of me!
意图谋杀的从犯
Accessory to attempted murder.
-没意思 -你知道哪里没意思吗
- That's not funny. - You know what's not funny?
加拿大
Canada.
你们至少应该找个律师谈一谈
I mean, at the very least, you two should speak to a lawyer.
我得跟她谈一谈
I have to talk to her.
-不行 你不能跟她说话 -为什么
- No. No, no, no. You can't talk to her. - Why?
谁做了什么没做什么都不重要
No matter who did or didn't do what. It doesn't matter.
去找她看起来就像是在串通供词
It'll look like we're conspiring.
你就不能告诉我
You couldn't tell me
我抛弃掉的未婚夫的妻子是你的病人
you were treating my jilted fiance's wife?
不行 法律规定 虽然我很想说
I couldn't, 'cause HIPAA. I wanted to so badly.
罗宾斯医生
Dr. Robbins?
什么事 好了
Yeah? Oh, hey. Um, all right.
新生儿重症监护室有她的床位
Well, this one's, uh, got a NICU bed with her name on it,
把她带过去给她做好检查
so let's take her up and get her work-up.
好的 你知道吗 这对夫妻人真好
Okay, yeah. You know, that couple is so nice.
他们让我想起
T-They remind me of, uh, of --
对了 她跟你的感觉很像
That's it -- She reminds me of you.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 我要跟宝宝一起去病房♥了
All right. I'm gonna go up with the baby and get settled.
马奥尼医生请到急诊室
Dr. Mahoney to the E.R.
马奥尼医生请到急诊室
Dr. Mahoney to the E.R.
话说 马修来了
So, Matthew's here.
马修
Matthew?
-等一下 你说马修 -是的
- Wait. Matthew? - Yeah.
他妻子刚刚生了孩子 急诊 我接的生
His wife just had a baby, emergently, in my arms.
这件事真的
Which was --
很讽刺 很滑稽 痛及灵魂
Ironic? Comical? Soul-crushing?
要不我们还是换个话题吧
How 'bout we change the subject?
你知道贝利一直在说的那个
Hey, you know that medical innovation contest
医学创新比赛吗 匿名捐款 奖金很高的
Bailey's been talking about? Anonymous donor, high stakes?
我知道
I -- Yeah, I do.
我觉得应该由你来负责
Yeah, I think you should be in charge of it.
为 为什么 为什么要我来
Wh-- Why -- why -- why -- why would that happen?
你听我说
I mean, hear me out.
你基本上就是董事会的头头
You are basically the head of the board,
你是名很厉害的医生 还是艾弗里家的
you're a brilliant surgeon, you're an Avery.
感觉这就是你应该做的事
This just feels like something you should do.
如果你愿意的话就交给你负责 你应该试试
And if you want it, which you should, then you can have it.
等一下 这个比赛怎么在你手上
Wait, wait. Why is it yours to give me?
因为韦伯把这个工作交给我了
'Cause Webber gave it to me.
-韦伯 给你了 -有病人来了
- Webber. Gave it to you? - Incoming!
你就考虑一下吧
Hey, just think about it.
我已经考虑过了 不行
I already did! No!
大卫·罗曼 20岁 试图自杀
David Roman, 20. Attempted suicide.
我没有试图自杀
It wasn't attempted suicide.
他割腕后打了911电♥话♥
He slashed his wrists and called 911.
-找心理医生来做评估 -我没有试图自杀
- Uh, call for psych eval. - I wasn't trying to kill myself.
我永远也不会自杀的
I-I would never try to kill myself.
我会直接下地狱的
I'd go straight to hell.
-那你为什么割腕 -一 二 三
- Why'd you cut yourself, then? - One, two, three.
马太福音第5章第30节
Matthew 5, verse 30 --
如果你的右手让你犯罪 就把它割下来
If your right hand causes you to sin, you cut it off.
我的罪恶一直没有停止
And I couldn't stop sinning.
你是在说自♥慰♥吗
You mean masturbating?
所以我试着把右手割下来
So I tried to cut it off.
我还是觉得我们需要个心理医生
I still think we need psych.
我们只是在混合化学药品而已
We're just mixing chemicals!
我们能不能用轮椅比谁快
Can't we, like, race wheelchairs?
不行 我们已经有了过氧化氢
No. So, we have our hydrogen peroxide.
然后我们需要催化剂
What we need now is a catalyst.
谁知道什么是催化剂
Who knows what a catalyst is?
-我们能去看尸体吗 -不行
- Can we see a dead body? - No.
催化剂是加快化学反应的物质
A catalyst is a substance that accelerates another sub--
好吧 你失去兴趣了
Okay, I see I'm losing you.
催化剂会改变一些东西 让它们做一些事情
It's a thing that makes something do something else.
好吗 现在 把催化剂倒进去
Okay? So, we pour in our catalyst.
当它们混合在一起时...
And when they mix...
往后站 把护目镜戴上
Step back. Goggles on.
太劲爆了
Blammo!
太棒了
Wha-- Yes!
太疯狂了
That is crazy!
为什么会这样
Why does that happen?
因为科学
Because science!
卡琳 你感觉怎么样
Karin, how are you feeling?
有我宝宝露比的消息吗
Have you heard anything about Ruby? About our baby?
他们已经把她送到新生儿重症监护室安顿好了
They've got her settled in the NICU,
但是我没收到通知啊
but I haven't heard an update yet.
-要不我去看看她 -好的
- You know what? I'll -- I'll go check on her. - Okay.
如果有什么问题
If there was something that was wrong,
我敢肯定罗宾斯医生会通知你们的
Dr. Robbins would have told you, I'm sure.
你还好吗
Are -- Are you okay?
抱歉 只不过
I'm sorry. I've just, um...
我听说了太多关于你的事情
I've just heard so much about you.
是的 那时候
Right. Um, that was --
那时候情况太复杂了
that was a really complicated time, and --
天哪 不 抱歉
Oh, gosh. No. I'm sorry. No.
我不需要听你的立场
I don't need to hear your side of the story.
真的很抱歉我一直盯着你看
Truly. Sorry I stared.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表