我喜欢凯普纳医生
I like Dr. Kepner.
泰勒情况如何
How's Taylor looking?
脾的情况比我们预计的要糟糕
Spleen is in worse shape than we thought.
老天
Lord...
艾普丽尔
April.
他的胃部出血
His short gastrics are bleeding.
-给我个止血钳 波克 -我刷手上台
- Pass me a hemoclip, Bokee. - I'm scrubbing in.
不用 没关系 我们能搞定
No, I-it's all right, we have it --
至少让我觉得自己在尽一份力
At least I'll feel like I'm doing something.
朝这边移♥动♥一点
Move it over here a little bit.
就是这里
Right there.
-她的血钾水平是多少 -6
- What's her potassium level? - Six.
海尔姆 保持好按压节奏 不然就出去
Helm, keep up your rhythm or tag out!
好的 我可以接手
Okay, I can take over.
她有安全带造成的淤伤
She has seat-belt bruises.
-她没有被甩出车外 -是的
- She wasn't thrown from the car. - Yeah.
我猜她爬到车外 打了报♥警♥电♥话♥
I'm guessing she got out and made the 911 call,
然后坠落山谷 河水冰冷 失温严重
then she fell into the ravine. It was icy.
-她当时一定头脑混乱了 -她是想救泰勒
- She must've been disoriented. - She was trying to save Taylor.
我们按压多久了 一小时了吧
How long have we - been doing these compressions? An hour?
-我们应该告诉杰克森 -亲爱的 他正在给病人手术
- We have to tell Jackson. - Honey, he has a patient on the table.
她是他孩子的母亲
This is the mother of his child.
我知道 麦琪 但是现在
I know, Maggie, but right now,
我们不需要情绪激动的家属添乱
we don't need people with big feelings.
我们需要帮手
We need people who can help.
-现在她体温多少 -24摄氏度
- What's her temperature now? - 76.
这样升温不够快
This isn't going fast enough.
我想把她送进手术室 进行体外循环
I want to get her to an O.R. And put her on bypass.
大家准备好
Let's prep her to move!
去找几个能帮忙的人
Go find some people who can help.
-好 -我来 我来
- Okay. - Got it. Got it.
-阿历克斯 -我要去和凯普纳品尝婚礼蛋糕
- Alex! - I gotta taste some cake with Kepner.
你要一起来吗
You want to come?
怎么了
What is it?
凯普纳出事了 你跟我来
It's Kepner. You gotta come with me.
好了 帕克 去拿血 有多少拿多少
Okay, Parker, get me some blood, as much as you can find.
好了 停止按压 不要让她动
All right, stop compressions. I need her still.
好 继续
Okay, go.
我一开始是讨厌凯普纳的
I hated Kepner at first.
好 停
Okay, stop.
-我讨厌她是因为我希望自己能像她一样 -继续
- I hated her because I wished I was more like her. - Go.
她总是准备充分 总是容易兴奋
She was always prepared, always excited.
她充满关爱 她喜欢自己的病人
She -- She cared. She liked her patients.
精通业务 她是个好人
And she knew her stuff. She's good.
血管通路
Vessel loops.
她拥有我缺少的一切特质
She was all the things I wasn't,
那些我需要努力才能有的东西
all the things I had to work to be.
而她曾经天生如此
She was just born that way.
别说"曾经"这种丧气话
You gotta stop saying "Was."
我按照病情严重程度划分抽屉中物品类别
I ordered the drawers according to the severity of the scenario.
大出血 败血症
Hemorrhage, sepsis,--
-先兆子痫 -是的
- Preeclampsia. - Yeah.
是硫酸镁吗
Magnesium sulfate?
你怎么知道的 你能摸出来吗
H-How'd you know that? Can you feel that?
我猜的 傻瓜
I guessed, dumbass.
先兆子痫还能用什么药
What else would you need for preeclampsia?
这办法真棒 罗宾斯
This is impressive, Robbins.
很好 你做得很好
This is good. You did good.
你真的把这里撑起来了
You -- You really ran with it.
是啊 我只能硬着头皮上了
Yeah,I didn't have much of a choice.
你还在噘着嘴吗 我仿佛听到你在噘嘴
Are you still pouting? I hear pouting.
你一直在关注我的工作
You've been following my work?
你都没想过要和我联♥系♥吗
I mean, and you didn't think to -- to reach out?
好让我知道你一切都好
To let me know that you're all right?
也看看我是否一切都好
To see if I'm all right?
因为你是我的导师
'Cause you were my mentor,
你也...曾经是我的朋友
and you were -- you were supposed to be my friend,
-而且 -你这不是好好的吗
- and... - You were fine.
你干得不错
You are fine.
你永远不要
And don't for a second
-想放弃胎儿手术 -不
- think about quitting fetal surgery. - No.
不 你没资格说这种话
No, you don't get to have an opinion about that.
是你把我扔在这里 自己开始新生活
You dropped me, and you just moved on.
这让我难以接受
That's unacceptable.
罗宾斯 我没有
Robbins, I didn't...
我不知道...
I didn't know...
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
-是谢博德救了你的命 -不是
- Shepherd saved your life. - No.
她做了手术 但让我决定活着的是你
Yes, but no.
上过盲校后
After blind school,
我遇到了难关
I hit a rough patch.
眼盲我能应付 但是...
I mean, the blindness I could cope with, but...
我是为手术而生 却横生变故...
I was put on this Earth to do surgery, and suddenly...
那段日子黑暗极了
So I went very, very dark.
我不是故意要一语双关
No pun intended.
然后我总是听到你的消息
And then I kept hearing about you
你的多例子♥宫♥外产手术
and your dozens of exit procedures
以及无心双胎手术
and the acardiac twin,
你还拯救了四胞胎
and you -- you saved quads,
那时我想 "天啊 我成功了
and I thought, "Crap! I did it.
仅仅几个月时间 那个女孩
I downloaded my entire brain
将我毕生所学下载到自己脑中
into that girl in mere months,
她用这些知识拯救了无数婴儿"
and she went out and saved all these babies."
谢谢
Thanks.
我需要听到你说这些
I needed to hear you say that.
这不是为了夸你 而是对我有所触动
This isn't about you. It's about me.
是你让我意识到
You made me realize
我可以去教学 我教的知识也许会至关重要
that I could teach and that it could matter.
我可以培养更多像你一样的医生 拯救更多婴儿
I could save more babies by creating more Robbinses
这比我失明前靠一己之力好太多了
than I ever could myself with two working eyeballs.
是你让我明白这些
You made me see that,
而这让我决定活下去
and that saved my life.
我没有联♥系♥你
And I didn't reach out
是因为不知道如何才能
because I didn't know how to thank you...
很好地表达谢意 如今仍在思考
sufficiently, and I still don't,
所以 不如不说
so I'm just not going to.
对我的解释满意吗
Cool?
罗宾斯
Robbins?
我还在
I'm still here.
这是不是有问题
Is that something?
没有 你已经看过那里了
No, you already saw that one.
是啊 都看了45分钟了
Yeah, like 45 minutes ago.
好了 一直以来 我都在说
Okay, all this time I've been saying,
"她虽然失明了
"Well, she's blind,
但至少我救了她一命"
but at least I saved her life,"
如今我连这句话都不敢说了 因为她肿瘤复发
and now I can't even say that, because her tumor is back,
-我甚至都找不到肿瘤在哪里 -也许不是肿瘤复发
- and I can't even find it. - Maybe it's not back.
也许这很难让你相信 谢博德医生
This seems hard for you to believe, Dr. Shepherd,
但有些人出现病症不是因为肿瘤
but some people don't have tumors.
-也许是因为偏头痛或者脑脊髓液增多 -天啊
- It could be migraines or a buildup of CSF. - Oh, God.
做个腰椎穿刺看看
Let's just do a spinal tap and see.
我还是要告诉她 关于我得肿瘤的事
I still have to tell her -- about my tumor.
为什么
Why?
说了她也不能重见光明
It's not like it's gonna make her less blind.
她说得对
She's right.
她的生命轨迹是不是你的肿瘤影响
Your tumor either changed her life or it didn't,
这点我们不得而知
and we'll never know for sure.
别告诉她
Don't tell her.
我清白又清醒
I'm clean and sober,
我不能藏着秘密 不说实话 不能这样
and I can't do secrets and lies and stay that way.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表