你叫什么名字
What's your name?
赫雷拉 安迪·赫雷拉
Herrera. Andy Herrera.
好的 赫雷拉 我们要把他送进手术室
Okay, Herrera, we got to get him up to the OR.
我敢肯定你也明白
And I'm sure you're very clear about this,
你不可以把手拿出来
But you cannot move your hand.
在我们准备轮床的时候你能继续压住吗
Can you hold pressure while we bring the gurney down?
我的手 胳膊 肩膀都已经麻了
My hand, arm, and shoulder are already numb,
但是我还是要说可以
but...I'm going with yes.
实习医生格蕾
第十四季 第十三集
-告诉我你有好消息了 -我有好消息了
- Tell me you have good news. - I have good news.
模型能承受得了超声波了
The models are holding up to the ultrasound?
没有 我又融化了三个
Nope. I just melted three more.
那是什么 你找到消散热量的方法了
What? You found a way to dissipate the heat?
还没 要不然模型也不会融化了
Not yet, which explains the melting.
好吧 你找到正确的共振频率了
Okay, you found the right resonant frequency?
那是最难的部分 所以还没
That's the hardest part, so no.
那好消息是什么
So what's the good news?
我叫了外援
I called in reinforcements.
谢博德 你还好吗 宝贝
Shepherd. How's it going, babe?
这就是好消息
This is the good news?
汤姆 谢谢你赶过来
Tom, thanks for coming.
你的头怎么样了 我可以看一下吗
How's the head? May I?
毫无瑕疵
Seamless.
我就是这么棒
Literally. I'm so good.
汤姆 这是阿历克斯·克莱夫 我的队友
Tom, this is Alex Karev, my partner on this project.
是的 我们以前见过面吧
Yeah, we've met before. Did we?
你承担的是什么任务
H-How do you fit into this?
神经外科 还是介入性放射学相关的
Neuro? Uh, interventional radiology?
不是 是小儿外科
No, peds surgery.
是我的病人启发了这次的研究
My patient, uh, inspired this study.
谢博德说你是"队友"
When Shepherd said, "On the team,"
我还以为你是什么重要的角色呢
I figured that meant you were a player.
不过 吉祥物也是很重要的
But, hey, mascots are important.
吉祥物还要给大家分发衬衫呢
Those T-shirt guns don't fire themselves.
汤姆在为脑部手术建立导航系统方面
Tom has done incredible work,
做过一些很了不起的工作
in developing navigation systems for brain surgeries.
行了行了 我就是了不起
Blah, blah, I'm amazing.
我们应该去吃点东西
We should, uh, get a bite or something.
就你和我
Y-You and me.
不 也许我们应该继续工作了
No, we should get back to work, maybe.
我们叙叙旧 你帮我赶上进度
We could, uh, catch up. You can bring me up to speed.
数据都在这里
the data's already here.
我希望你马上就可以开始工作
I just wanted you to hit the ground running.
你也太勤奋了吧 真扫兴 谢博德
Noses to the grindstone. Such a tease, Shepherd.
大家都小心点
Okay, careful, everybody.
她的手要是动一点点
If she moves her hand even just a little bit,
-他几秒钟之内就会没命 -知道了
- he's dead in seconds. - Got it.
保持适当的距离
Keep a healthy distance.
你撞到她 我就杀了你
Bump into her, and I'll kill you.
这点也知道了
Also got it.
慢慢地稳稳地来
Slow and steady.
小心 小心
Careful. Careful.
是我的手♥机♥
that's my phone.
一想也是
I figured.
一定要开铃♥声♥吗 赫尔姆 听说过振动吗
Really, Helm? Ever heard of vibrate?
找你的 格蕾医生
It's for you, Dr. Grey.
我现在接不了电♥话♥
Yeah, I can't take it right now.
- 可是你说 -我知道我说了什么
- But you said -- - I know what I said.
你来接吧
Just deal with it.
您好 格蕾医生现在接不了电♥话♥
Hello? Uh, Dr. Grey is unavailable, can --
成功了一半了
Halfway there.
他们很不开心
They do not sound happy.
我听不懂他们说什么 不过语气很生硬
I mean, it's in another language, but a very angry --
别烦我 大嘴巴
Deal with it, Hellmouth.
大嘴巴 他是个新人吧
Hellmouth? She's a rookie, huh?
没错
Yeah.
没问题 没问题
We're good. I'm good.
他脉搏很弱 我们能快点吗
His pulse feels weak. Can we move faster?
我可不想这孩子死在我手里
I'm not killing a kid today.
我去前边清道
Hey, I'm gonna run ahead and clear a path.
加油 加油
Come on, come on!
你能跳上来吗
If you could just jump up there.
-可以走了吗 -可以走了
- Now can we go? - Now we can go.
扎克没事吧
Is Zach okay?
我们在看视频教程
We were watching this YouTube video.
他按教程加入了过氧化氢
He added the peroxide just like they said.
我们正在给你哥哥做检查
We'll check on your brother, Tyler,
亨特医生会给你
a-and Dr. Hunt will give you
打一些止疼药
some more medicine for your pain, okay?
我说的没错吧
And, uh -- You were gonna do that, right?
没错
Yeah, I was.
沃伦 你不用去灭火吗
Warren, don't you have fires to put out?
字面上的灭火
Like, literal fires?
结果就爆♥炸♥了 他躺在地上
The whole thing exploded and he wasn't saying anything.
无声无息 我不是故意去
He just laid there. I didn't mean to --
只是想给他上上科学课
I was just trying to teach him science.
没关系 放松点
Listen. It's okay. Okay, just relax.
我们会把你俩都治好的
We're gonna take care of you both, okay?
-用不用把烧伤的地方包起来 -不急
- Should I dress these burns? - ?That can wait.
先用盐水浸过的纱布敷一下
Just cover the burns with a saline-soaked gauze.
需要给他做个头部扫描
He needs a head CT, stat.
我们得弄清楚金属贯穿的伤口有多深
And we need to find out how deep that metal is penetrating...
然后才能把它取出来
. ?...before we remove it.
咱俩都很明白这个
Yeah, I know that, and you know that.
但昆德拉还不知道
It's Dr. Qadri's job to learn that.
我得教教她 你可以先撤了
Warren, I'm gonna need you to leave so I can teach her.
好的 好的
right. Right.
我去看看他哥哥怎么样
I'll check on your brother, Tyler.
注意墙角
Careful around this corner.
刚才的电♥话♥是干嘛的
So, w-what was that phone call about?
我得分分心
I could use a distraction.
我的手臂已经麻木了
Take my mind off the fact that I can't feel my arm anymore
而且这个孩子的生命就在我的手指头上
and I'm one fingertip away from this kid dying.
有个医学创新竞赛
Oh, there's this medical innovation contest,
我的项目是
and, uh, my project is...
假设你有一根坏了的消防栓
Picture you have a fire hose that isn't working, right?
好
Okay.
我这里的消防栓就是肝脏
Except my fire hose is a liver.
我想用个自动灭火装置
Okay. So, my idea is I want to replace it
来替代它
with a sprinkler system,
我这里的自动灭火装置
except my sprinkler system is
指的是身体里的很多个肝脏
many livers all throughout the body.
听起来很学术
Sounds like science fiction.
必须的
'Cause it kind of is.
所以我需要一种聚合物
So I need a polymer,
有个马德里老医生的病人
and there's this old guy in Madrid who has the patent.
我们要变向了
All right, we're turning him around.
那你怎么不接他的电♥话♥
okay, so why didn't you take his phone call?
因为凯普娜是这个竞赛的头
Because Kepner is heading up the contest,
我不想让她知道我没有临床患者
and I don't want her to know that I don't have the patent.
所以基本上你完蛋了
So you're kinda screwed.
是的
Yep, kinda.
轻点挪进去
Ease him on in.
慢点
Slow.
这里不太平
?a little bumpy here.
好了 慢点
Here you go. Easy.
慢点
Easy.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
他弟弟很慌
The kid's brother's freaking out,
我来看看这里需不需要我
and I-I just wanted to see if you needed my help.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表