I-I have to get this out!
不 梅根 你现在正在输抗生素
No! Megan, you're in the middle of an antibiotic treatment.
你不能 梅根 停下来
You can't just -- Megan, stop!
发生什么了
What's happening?
法鲁克正在巴格达的医院
Farouk's at the hospital in Baghdad,
电♥话♥又打不通
and I can't get him on the phone,
我的指挥官无法告诉我发生了什么
and my C.O. Can't tell me what's going on.
-他们说他患了贫血 -他没有贫血
- They said he was anemic. - He's not anemic.
他每天都吃枣 枣富含铁
He eats dates every day, which is plenty of iron.
我得走了
Look. I have to go.
你可以把剩下药写在处方单上
You can just write me a prescription for the rest,
我在去机场的路上都补上
and I'll fill it on the way to the airport.
梅根 你在出血 胳膊伸过来
Megan, you're bleeding. Give me your arm.
你感染了 你知道这是什么意思
And you have an infection, and you know what that means.
我会填医学协会的单子 好吗
I'll sign an A.M.A. form, okay?!
我领养我的女儿时 有一次我觉得
When I was adopting my daughter, there was a moment
他们要把她从我身边带走 所以我偷偷带她走了
where I thought they were gonna take her from me, so I stole her.
我绑♥架♥了自己的女儿
I kidnapped my own daughter
因为我和你现在的感觉一样
because I felt exactly the way you feel right now.
我所做的一切都只能让事情更糟
All I did was make everything worse.
对她来说更糟 对我来说也更糟
I made it worse for her, and I made it worse for me.
所以我们缓一缓 好吗
So let's just take a moment, okay?
你如果死了也不能帮助他
You can't help him if you're dead.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
今晚哈莉特不在我身边
I don't have Harriet tonight.
哈莉特不在的时候我就不想回家
I have trouble going home when I don't have Harriet.
我记得这种感觉
I remember that.
一开始真的很困难
It's really hard. At first.
一开始
At first?
是啊 最后
Yeah. Eventually...
就会恢复正常的新生活
you have a new normal.
最后 你
You know, eventually, you --
你在她不在你身边的时候想念她
You miss her on the nights that you don't have her,
但你知道她在另外一个安全又温馨的地方
but you know that she's somewhere safe and loved,
难过就少些了
and the ache is just less.
然后也许会有另一个爱人
And then maybe some new grown-up fun
走进你的世界
comes into your life.
可能会很有趣
And maybe there's some joy in that.
我不想要新生活
I don't want a new normal.
你不是要跟那个意大利美女做♥爱♥吗
Don't you have hot Italian sex waiting for you?
是的
I do.
-没错 -没错
- You do. - Mm-hmm.
她怎么样了
Hey. How is she?
老样子
The same.
梅瑞狄斯 你是怎么想的
Meredith, what do you think?
长♥期♥来看情况有多糟糕
I mean, how bad is this long term?
内森·里格斯来电
你觉得她会恢复正常吗
Do you think we'll get her back?
我要是知道就好了
I wish I knew.
你们能小点声吗
Would you keep it down?
-抱歉 -她说的是英语
- Sorry. - That was English!
-等一下 -她说英语了
- Wait. - She spoke English.
我什么时候不说英语了
When was I not?
你还好吗 感觉怎么样
How are you? How do you feel?
我没事 挺好的
I'm okay. I'm good.
你还记得发生什么了吗 你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know what happened? Do you know where you are?
我长了脑肿瘤 做手术了
I had a surgery. I had a brain tumor.
-叫克拉利克 过来 -好的
- Call Koracick. - Mm-hmm.
不要 克拉利克太能吹牛了
Ugh. No. Koracick is such a blowhard.
太好了
This is good!
你应该叫德里克来
You should call Derek.
怎么了
What?
术后第3天
我知道德里克已经死了
I mean, I know that Derek is dead.
我只是一时忘了
I just forget he was dead.
可是你一告诉我 我就想起来了
But then the second that you tell me, it's all there.
就好像是一幅拼图
It's like I have this jigsaw puzzle,
你不交到我手里我就拼不出来
but I can't put the pieces in until you give them to me.
我要是做不了医生了该怎么办
What if I can't be a surgeon anymore?
我要是忘了怎么做手术该怎么办
What if I get into surgery and I can't find my way back out?
她恐慌了
She's panicking.
阿米莉亚 你来解决这个问题
Amelia, work the problem.
你失忆的原因是什么
What's the cause of your memory loss?
这是逆行性失忆
It's, uh, retrograde amnesia.
是什么造成的
From?
对颞叶的损伤
From damage to the temporal lobe.
但你做手术的区域是额叶
But you were in the frontal.
有可能出现血液流动中断
There could be interruption of blood flow,
缺血再灌注造成了损伤和水肿
ischemia-reperfusion injury, edema.
应该是暂时的
It's likely temporary.
再说一遍
W-- Say that again.
可能只是暂时的
It might be temporary.
是的 是暂时的 你知道原因
Yes. It will be. You know what this is.
所以不必害怕
You don't have to be afraid of it.
你还可以再做医生的
You will be a surgeon again.
你就是做医生的料
You're too good not to.
我也是
So am I.
现在我需要你冷静下来
Now, I need you to simmer down
我们才能拍片子 好吗
so I can get these scans, okay?
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
她上学的时候老师都觉得她很性感
She was hot for teacher back in the day.
她跟你提起过我吗
She tell you about me?
内森·里格斯来电
别给我打电♥话♥了
Stop calling me.
如果你走之前都没想好要说什么
If you couldn't think of anything to say before you left,
现在也没什么好说的
there certainly isn't anything to talk about now.
格蕾医生你好
Hello, Dr. Grey.
我很高兴电♥话♥终于接通了
I'm so glad I was finally able to reach you.
我要开功放了好吗
Putting you on speakerphone, okay?
好的
Okay.
我在巴格达的大使♥馆♥
I'm here at the embassy in Baghdad,
这里的官员们有几个问题
and the officials have some questions
想问法鲁克·沙米的医生
they need answered by Farouk Shami's doctor
问题跟他所患的地中海贫血症
regarding his beta-thalassemia
和你主导的临床试验有关
and the clinical trial you're running.
然后他的医疗旅行签证就能通过了 好吗
So we can secure his medical travel visa, okay?
没问题 里格斯医生
Y-Yes, of course, Dr. Riggs.
抱歉没有早一点给你回电♥话♥
I'm sorry I didn't call you back sooner.
格蕾医生你好 我是阿♥拉♥扎里医生
Hello, Dr. Grey. I'm Dr. Alazari,
-美国大使♥馆♥医生团队的一员 -好的
- the U.S. Embassy Panel Physician. - Of course.
地中海贫血临床试验
从你收到的样本看
In the sample you received,
他的平均红细胞体积如何
how was his MCV?
很低 只有68
Uh, low -- 68.
血清铁蛋白水平如何
Ferritin level?
111 但样本可能在运输的过程中变质了
Uh, 111, but the sample could've decayed during transport.
外周血涂片上有海因茨小体吗
Were there any Heinz bodies on the peripheral blood smear?
抱歉 我听不清了
Um, I'm sorry. I'm having trouble hearing you.
让我找个信♥号♥♥好的地方
Let me move to a better spot.
格蕾医生 我是说 "海因茨小体"
Dr. Grey, I said, "Were there any Heinz bodies --"
乙型地中海型贫血会看到海因茨小体
是的 血涂片里有海因茨小体
Yes. There were Heinz bodies on the blood smear.
谢谢你 医生 如果我们之后有其他问题
Thank you, Doctor. We will let you know
会再联♥系♥你的
if we have any further questions.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Great. Thanks.
里格斯医生
Dr. Riggs?
在吗
Hello?
我现在旁边没人了
I'm alone now.
你怎么没告诉你的打算呢
Why didn't you tell me you were gonna do this?!
你怎么不接电♥话♥呢
Why didn't you pick up your phone?!
我都给你打了好几天电♥话♥了
I've been calling you for days!
你怎么不给别人打电♥话♥呢
Why didn't you call someone else?!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表