我有个姐姐
I had a sister?
在你出生之前
It was before you were even born.
她叫丹妮尔
Her name was Danielle.
她活了两个月
She lived two months.
婴儿猝死综合征
SIDS.
我们感到绝望
We felt helpless.
我用了很久才明白不是我们的错
Took me a long time to understand it wasn't our fault.
原谅自己
To forgive myself.
但你妈妈一直没能做到
But your mother never could.
所以你出生时
So when you were born,
她发誓她绝不会让任何坏事发生在你身上
she swore she'd never let anything bad happen to you.
每天她都活在害怕失去你的恐惧中
Every single day, she lives with the fear of losing you.
不转移 也不准给我丈夫打电♥话♥
No transferring. And no calling my husband.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
我休息一会明天就能回去工作了
I will rest and recover and be back to work by tomorrow.
如果你觉得你阻止我参加比赛
So if you think you're keeping me out that contest,
那你就给我等着
you got another thing coming.
-贝利医生 -我已经决定了
- Dr. Bailey -- - No. I-I've made up my mind!
发生在西雅图长老会医院的
What happens at Seattle Pres
就留在西
stays at Sea--
她血压在下降
Her pressure's dropping.
我需要主动脉内气囊泵 立刻
I need an intra-aortic balloon pump tray STAT!
呼叫马克斯韦尔 赶快
Okay. Someone page Maxwell! Now!
好了 呼吸
Okay. Just breathe.
保持正常呼吸
Breathe normal.
米兰达 保持呼吸 放松
Miranda. Breathe normal. Relax.
握紧我的手 贝利医生
Hold on, Dr. Bailey.
开始静脉滴注多巴胺 用量为50μg/(kg.min)
Start dopamine at five mikes per kig per minute.
有冠状动脉夹层的风险
She could have a coronary dissection.
有可能 她的血管现在很脆弱
Maybe. Her artery was extremely torturous.
如果在她心脏病发作之前
Maybe if you had diagnosed her
你能提前确诊的话
before she was actively having a heart attack,
你就有足够的时间进行治疗处理
you could've taken your time with the procedure
而不是现在着急赶着处理
instead of having to rush through it!
我完全依照缺血性心脏病的诊疗流程
I followed the protocol for ischemic heart disease.
你有没有做心脏压力测试
Did you do a cardiac stress test?
如果做了测试 你就能在
If you had, you would've seen this
病情危急之前发现问题
long before it became emergent.
而现在 支架不仅没起作用
Now not only has your stent failed,
-我们还得立刻送她进手术室 -我们
- But we have to get her up to the O.R. Immediately. - We?
他们在考虑做紧急剖腹产
They're talking about doing an emergency C-section.
他们爱怎么想就怎么想
They can talk all they want.
我坚决不去西部恩典医院 这孩子我也绝对不生
I'm not going to Mercy West. This baby is not coming out.
-我要坐车 -你可能会失去孩子 你知道的
- I need a ride. - You could lose it. You know this.
世事无常
Things just happen.
不是 凡事皆有因
No! The world just doesn't happen!
我命由我 不由天
Okay? It's not on God! It's on me!
好了 好了
Stop it! Stop it.
你说的没错 对孩子来说汽车并不安全
Okay, you're right. Cars are not safe for children.
书柜 松鼠 都有危险
Okay? Neither are bookcases or squirrels.
它们都可能伤害到你的孩子
They're all gonna get your baby.
你会担心 因为你是家长
You feel this way because you are a parent.
都会消散的 大多数会 有些感觉铭刻于心
It'll pass. Mostly. Some of it never will.
不要 别 别 别
No! Oh, no! No, no! No!
电梯停了
The elevators aren't working!
把电梯打开
Turn the elevators back on!
快点打开
Turn them back on!
我靠
Oh! Damn it!
别急 别急 保持呼吸
No, no, no. Keep breathing.
主动脉内球囊反搏会让你稳定下来的
The IABP will get you stabilized, okay?
把她直接送进手术室
Get her straight to the O.R.
准备再次血管造影和胸骨切开术
Prep her for a repeat angio and sternotomy.
胸骨切开术 不行 没门
A sternotomy?! N-No. No way.
皮尔斯医生 她的情况急需冠状动脉旁路移植术
Dr. Pierce, she's likely going to need a CABG.
不是等两天 也不是等两小时 立刻就得手术
Not in two days or two hours, but now.
如果你直接做开胸手术
If you open up her chest,
就是无缘无故让她走一回鬼门关
you will be putting her through hell for no reason.
血管成形术行不通
Angioplasty is no longer an option.
做孔洞移植手术
Do the graft via keyhole procedure.
手术侵入性弱
It's far less invasive.
手术切口不超过7.6厘米
It's a 3-inch incision, max.
你做不了 你不会做
You can't. You don't know how.
传统的手术是最安全稳妥的
A conventional approach is the safest.
你还有脸说 把病人晾在这大半天
Says the man who ignored his patient for half the day,
坚持她的判断有误 导致她现在的状况
insisted that she was wrong, and now put her in this position,
她原本不至于这样的
which she should've never been in, in the first place.
麻烦你靠边站 给我手术授权
So please step aside and give me privileges.
拉里 我们认识很久了
Larry, we've known each other for a long time,
请你相信我
so you can trust me.
如果你给皮尔斯医生授权
If you give Dr. Pierce privileges,
你绝不会后悔的
you will be extremely happy that you did.
看在旧相识的份上
For old time's sake?
几天以后 我们还能在
Then in a few days, we can laugh
高尔夫球场上谈笑风生
about the whole thing on the golf course.
我请客
My treat.
好吧 看在你的面子上 理查德
Fine. I'll do this for you, Richard.
-但手术全程我都要在场 -好吧 出发
- But I'm there the whole time. - Okay, let's go.
大家行动起来 帮把手
Let's go, everybody. Need some help.
快来
Come on.
没事的 会没事的
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
放心吧
It's okay.
妈 我们都谈过了
Mom, we've been through this.
不上医学院 怎么可能当医生
You can't become a surgeon unless you go to medical school.
我建议 你学言语病理学
I'm saying, speech pathology.
也是医疗行业啊
It's still a helping profession.
还可以自♥由♥安排时间
Plus, you can make your own hours,
成家以后 这一点至关重要
which is no small thing when starting a family.
言语病理学超无聊
Speech pathology is boring.
无聊怎么了
And what's the matter with boring?
当外科医生
Being a surgeon
是最高压的职业
is the highest-stress job you could have.
我可不想你一周工作100小时
And I don't want you killing yourself
然后疲劳驾驶 死在回家的路上
driving home after a 100-hour week.
根本无法享受生活
That's just no way to live.
既不健康 又不安全
It's not healthy. It's not safe.
我不是丹妮尔
I'm not Danielle!
威廉
William...
抱歉 妈妈
I'm so sorry, Mom.
学习外科 我很开心
Surgery makes me happy.
希望你也能为我高兴
I need you to get happy for me.
看看我
Look at me.
看看你一手养大的曼蒂·贝利
Look at the Mandy Bailey that you've raised.
我知道 我不是丹妮尔
Look. I know I'm not Danielle.
我知道 你很想念她 你很担心很害怕
And I know you miss her, and I know you're scared.
可我不怕
But I'm not.
我很快乐 我一点都不怕
I'm happy. And I'm not afraid.
请让我过我想要的生活
Please let me live the life that I know I'm supposed to live.
贝利 你还好吗
Bailey? Bailey, you all right?
立刻插管 我去洗手
Let's get her intubated STAT. I'm gonna go scrub.
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce!
打电♥话♥叫本过来 给他打电♥话♥
Call Ben. Call Ben.
我需要我丈夫 请给他打电♥话♥
I need my husband. Call my husband.
再来一份
You know what? Uh, better make it two.
今早很辛苦
Rough morning?
负重23千克 爬60级台阶
60 flights of stairs carrying 50 pounds.
又饿又累 还有四小时训练
I'm tired, and I'm hungry. Four more hours to go.
-好拿吗 -可以的
-You got it? -Uh, yeah.
下一位
Next.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
完成内乳动脉的分离
I've dissected the internal mammary.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表