-什么 你做了什么 -我什么都没做
- What? What'd you do? - I didn't do anything!
她是我妈妈
I mean -- She's my mom.
我为她大老远跑过来 我以为她死了
I came all the way out here. I thought she was dead.
好吧 我们先离开这里
Okay, let's -- let's get out of here.
-去哪里 -去哪里都行
- And go where? - Just...somewhere else.
到底偷了多少钱
How much money was it?
30次总共偷了40美金 严格来说不算重偷窃罪
30 times $40, so not exactly grand theft
但也足以让我觉得 作为家长
but enough to make me feel like
我失败得很彻底
I've fundamentally failed as a parent.
别这么想 每个孩子在某个阶段都想偷点东西
No. Every kid steals something at some point.
我从药店偷过一支唇膏
I stole a lipstick from the drug store.
也没到1200美金 但是
Not quite $1,200, but --
那你♥爸♥爸发现后怎么做的
So, what did your dad do when he found out?
他从来不知道 我窃术精湛
He never knew. I was an excellent thief.
特蕾莎 特蕾莎 等一下
Teresa. Teresa, wait!
出什么事了
What's -- What's going on?
她要出院 她同意使用镇静剂了
She's checking out. She consented to sedation,
但当我们要给她静脉注射时...
but when we tried to get the IV in --
很抱歉 我会回来的
I'm sorry. I-I will come back.
我尽量回来
I'll -- I'll try to come back.
你能劝劝她吗
C-Can you please tell her?
特蕾莎 如果你今天
Teresa, if you don't have
不手术的话 你的胎儿就有可能会...
this procedure today, then your baby could be --
我知道 她会瘫痪
I know! She can be paralyzed!
别再跟我说这件事了
Please don't say that anymore!
你说完了吗
Is that everything?
我们能走了吗 艾德 求你了
Can we go? Ed? Please.
好的 好吧
Okay. All right.
贝利
Bailey.
他们只是想要个道歉而已
All the boy wants is an apology.
你知道这会令事情变得多糟糕吗
Do you know how much worse this could be?
我相信话语的力量
You know, I am a big believer in the power of words
我更相信
and an even bigger believer
诚挚歉意能有多大影响
in the power of a good apology.
我不会用谎话连篇和强制道歉
But I will not sully my belief in those two things
玷污这两种信仰
by putting fake words into some forced apology
更不会向过错一方道歉
to a person who is in the wrong!
罗伊是犯了错 错误很严重
Roy made a mistake, a grave one.
但我辞退他或许有些矫枉过正
But it's -- it's possible I overcorrected in firing him.
没有的事
You did no such thing!
如果他手术时是在...
If he had operated under the con--
但他没有
But he didn't.
但是你知道在这家医院里
But you know who has operated in this hospital
谁做手术时会受影响
knowingly under the influence?
是我
Me.
你也会解雇我吗
You gonna fire me, too?
你这是在给我下套
Now, that's just manipulative.
这事和你一点关系都没有
This has nothing to do with you.
我以为你今天要做一台大手术
Thought you had a big surgery today.
取消了
It was canceled.
我很害怕
Cold feet.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
索菲亚偷钱
Sofia stole the money
是为了买♥♥去纽约的飞机票
so that she could buy a plane ticket to New York.
而且她不想让我知道
And she didn't want to tell me
因为她...
because she --
因为她不想让我伤心
'cause she didn't want to hurt my feelings.
是她告诉你的吗
She said that?
不
No.
我在她日记里读到的 我把装饰锁打开了
I read it in her diary. I picked the stupid lock.
这行为也算是家长的反面典型
Which...is also another gold-star parenting moment.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我不能违背她的意愿 对吗
Because I can't keep her against her will, can I?
你是她的妈妈
You're her mom.
只要你觉得是为她好 就能放手去做
You can do whatever you think is best for her.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
-你经常在西雅图吗 -从未离开
- So, are you in Seattle much? - All the time.
我喜欢这里 阴郁的天气 时常下雨
I like it. It's so gloomy and, you know, rainy.
你喜欢阴郁吗
You like the gloom?
我在洛杉矶长大
I grew up in Los Angeles,
已经腻烦阳光普照了 我喜欢雨天
so I'm way over my sunshine quota. I like the rain.
我不认识在洛杉矶长大的人
I didn't know anybody grew up in Los Angeles.
我觉得每个人都搬去那里
I thought everyone just moved there
只为追寻梦想 结果梦碎加州
to chase their dreams and then have them crushed.
也不尽然 有些人就带着破碎的梦生长在那里
No, some people, grow their crushed dreams right there.
-无意冒犯 -没放心上
- No offense. - No, none taken.
很奇怪 住在那里的人都喜欢
It's weird -- Everyone that likes it already lives there.
其余人都讨厌那里
Everyone else seems to hate it.
再喝点够劲的吗
Something stronger?
我不喝了 我还有正事 谢谢你 马克
Not for me. I have a thing. Thanks, Mark.
我再重新泡壶咖啡 格蕾医生
I'll make a fresh pot, Dr. Grey.
"格蕾医生"
"Dr. Grey."
你不是开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
你本来有机会坦承身份的
You could've said that.
-我是可以 -那...
-I could've. -Tha--
-我就知道 -没关系吧
- I knew -- - Is everything okay?
只不过...没事 当然没事 我是说...
It's just -- No. Of course -- I mean --
是啊 你是格蕾医生
Yeah, you're -- you're Dr. Grey,
你当然很了不起
and of course you're terrific.
这让我很难继续恨你
And that just makes it really hard to keep hating you.
你为什么会恨我
Why would you hate me?
因为你让我浪费了一年时间
Because you wasted a year of my life.
你找到我家里了 这样像话吗
You're at my house. Wh-- Is that normal?
医生都这样做事吗
Is that -- Is that a thing you do?
不 这有点不像话 确实很古怪
No. It's not normal. It's really weird.
我只是...我要问你个问题
I just -- I needed to ask you a question.
如果不是你做手术
If it weren't you having surgery,
如果是你女儿的生命危在旦夕
if it was your daughter's life at stake --
而她...她...
and she was -- and she was
就站在那 她需要做手术
standing right there, and she needed surgery...
你会怎么做
what would you do?
你会让她做手术吗
Would you let her have it?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
这很傻
This is dumb.
那就傻一次吧
So let it be dumb.
她毁了我一生
She ruined my whole damn life.
我把亚伦和安博藏起来 躲开她
I hid Aaron and Amber from her.
我几何课不合格 因为那年
Failed Geometry 'cause that was the year
她每天早上起床后都会到外面去
that she decided to get up and walk out of the house every morning --
不♥穿♥鞋 不带钱 只身一人
no shoes, no money, nothing.
我上课的时间都用来找她
I'd spend all of first period looking for her,
而她就在外面笑到肚子痛
and there's she'd be, just laughing her ass off,
或是在街角无人的地方朝对面大喊大叫
or yelling at nobody on the street corner.
我没有朋友 没有女朋友
No friends, no girlfriends,
因为 我妈妈是个精神病
'cause, I mean, who the hell wants to hang out
谁他妈想和我这种怪胎一起玩
with the freak with the psycho for a mom?
但她好起来总算是好事 对吗
But it's good that she's better, right?
是啊 是啊 当然 太他妈好了
Yeah, yeah. Sure. It's -- It's freaking great.
她为人和善 情绪稳定
She's nice. She's -- She's calm.
她还在工作 她能自己吃饭
She's -- She's working, and she's eating,
她看起来正常极了
and she's looking perfectly normal
过着无比正常的生活
in her perfectly normal life!
好了 如果她很好 你为什么这么生气
Okay, if she's good, why are you so angry?
为什么现在才好
Why the hell now?!
现在 为什么是现在
Now?! Why now?!
现在 没人再需要她照顾
Now, when -- when nobody needs her,
没人需要她的陪伴
when nobody wants her around,
亚伦和安博也不需要妈妈抚养了
w-when Aaron and Amber don't need a mother
当年可是我养大了他们
instead of me raising them?!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表