采用负压伤口治疗术 然后等待
vac the wound, and wait.
最终伤口会闭合的
I mean, it'll close eventually.
她想让我们做个结肠造口术复原手术
She wants us to reverse the colostomy.
我找不到可行的办法
I can't see a way to make that happen.
我可以
Well, I can.
你教过我的
And you taught it to me.
所以 我想让腹壁一点点地
So, I would like to reapproximate the abdominal wall
重新连在一起
a little bit at a time.
放入组织扩张器让皮肤扩张
Put in tissue expanders to stretch the skin
然后慢慢地让腹壁闭合
and then pull the abdomen back together slowly.
然后我们会做开腹手术
And then we'll go back in,
去掉瘘管 复原结肠造口
take down the fistula, reverse the colostomy,
我会再做个组织结构分离修复手术
and I'll close with a component separation surgery.
那是什么意思
Which means what?
意思就是她是我新的最爱
Which means she's my new favorite person.
-你是谁 -我是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
- Who are you? - I'm Meredith Grey.
感谢你为国效力 亨特医生
Thank you for your service, Dr. Hunt.
我承认我已经有段时间没进手术室了
Well, I admit I've been out of the O.R. For a while,
但是这个手术听起来很有风险
but this sounds like a risky surgery.
当然很有风险
It most definitely is.
而且无法保证疗效
And there's no guarantee that it'll work.
没错 正因为这样 贝利医生和我
Yeah, which is why Dr. Bailey and I
才会跟你推荐一个更保守的疗法
would recommend a more conservative approach.
谢谢 不过之前大家都认为我死了
Thank you, but I just came back
我刚刚起死回生
from being presumed dead.
我可不想选择保守疗法
I'm not about to play it safe.
并且 带着一个开放伤口
Also, it's really hard
在伊♥拉♥克♥生活可不容易
to live with an open abdominal wound in Iraq.
你什么意思 "在伊♥拉♥克♥"
What do you mean, "In Iraq"?
是的 我还在想该怎么告诉你们
Yeah, I was trying to figure out how to tell you this.
我痊愈以后 要立刻赶回伊♥拉♥克♥去
As soon as I'm well, I have to go back to Iraq.
我的孩子还在那边
My child is there.
他叫Farouk 父母是叙利亚起义军的战士
His name is Farouk. His parents were Syrian insurgent fighters.
两个人都战死了
They both died in combat.
他四岁时我收养了他 现在他已经十岁了
I took him in when he was 4. He's 10 now.
我是他唯一的亲人
I'm the only parent he has,
这么多年多亏有了他 我才能保持神志清醒
and he is the main reason that I stayed sane all these years.
我有外孙子了
I'm a grandmother?
你不能把他带过来吗
And you couldn't bring him with you?
你是国家级的英雄
You're a national hero.
美国的移♥民♥法可不认我这个英雄
Tell that to the U.S. Immigration laws.
如果手术成功了 我的肠道会恢复正常吗
If your surgery works, I'll have a functioning bowel?
计划成功就会
That's the plan.
那我们就按计划走
Then that's what we're doing.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith?
抱歉 真不应该让你
I'm sorry -- I would never have asked you
来给梅根会诊的
to consult on Megan's case.
没有 我是自愿的
Oh, you didn't ask me.
你来治疗梅根 这样好吗
Well, is you working on Megan the best idea?
我是说 家人 利益冲突之类的
I mean, family and all, conflict of interest.
她不是我的家人
She's not my family.
我明白 只不过
Well, I get that, but...
我是治疗她的最佳人选
I am the best person for this job.
就让我帮帮忙吧
Just let me help.
你在为白板上没有手术而难过吗
Are you crying about the empty board?
昨晚你见到斯蒂芬了吗
Did you see Steph last night?
见到了 听着 我们
Um, yeah. Yeah, look, we --
她受伤了 但是我们及时找到了她
She was hurt, but we got to her in time.
简直难以置信 我是说
It was kind of unbelievable. I mean, it was, uh...
真的挺激动人心的
It was thrilling, actually.
你知道吗 还挺刺♥激♥的
You know? It was a rush.
现在我要找谁聊天
Who am I gonna talk to now?
我要跟谁竞争
Who am I gonna compete against?
我不理智的时候谁来提醒我
W-Who's gonna tell me when I'm being ridiculous
或者跟我说你好臭 需要洗澡了
or -- or when I stink and need a shower?
斯蒂芬妮受了重伤这种事你都能扯到自己身上
Way to make Stephanie's life-changing injuries about you.
你自己还说很刺♥激♥
You called it a rush!
好吧 我们彼此彼此
Yeah, I guess.
对了 是时候了
Oh, and, uh, you do.
什么是时候了
Do what?
你该去洗澡了
Need a shower.
你在忙吗
You busy?
没看到白板上什么都没有吗
Uh, have you seen the board?
跟我来
Come with me.
摆得挺好看的 马克斯
Hey, looking good, Max.
我感觉不错 阿历克斯医生
Feeling good, Dr. Alex.
-马克斯 这是威尔逊医生 -你好
- Hey, Max, this is, uh, Dr. Wilson. - Hi.
她要读你的病历了 好吗
She's gonna read me your chart, okay?
马克斯·斯潘塞 七岁
Max Spencer, 7 years old.
间歇性腹痛和呕吐症状已长达数月
Has had intermittent abdominal pain and vomiting for months.
因为出现纤维带
Upper GI found evidence of malrotation
上消化道出现肠扭转不良
due to the presence of bands.
需要拉德手术 手术会在
Needs a Ladd's procedure, which is scheduled for --
我的胃部检查结果一切正常后马上进行
As soon my gastric emptying study comes back normal.
完全正确
Exactly.
哇 你好聪明
Wow. You're pretty smart, huh?
快看
Look!
武士的女王阿洛瑞 是你吗
Allora the Warrior Queen! Is that you?!
马克斯 别暴露了她的身份
Max, don't blow her cover.
她要给你做手术
She's gonna be doing your surgery.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你要让我一个人做拉德手术
You're gonna let me do a Ladd's procedure? By myself?
你觉得你能行吗
Think you can handle it?
能行吗 我可是武士的女王
Handle it? I'm a frickin' warrior queen!
-你呼叫我了 -Sub-I们来了
- You paged? - Sub-I's.
什么
What?
好像今天的事还不够似的
As if we didn't have enough to deal with today,
明尼克的Sub-I们到了
Minnick's new sub-I's are here.
-Sub-I是什么 -预备实习医生
- Sub-I's? - The sub-interns.
医学院四年级的学生
The group of fourth-year med students
她一直在争取的未来的实习医生
she's been courting to be potential interns?
他们来我们医院做六周的轮岗
They're here for a six-week rotation.
她没跟你说吗
She didn't talk to you about this?
也许提到过
Well, she may have mentioned it,
但是我特别喜欢忽略她
but I got pretty good at ignoring her.
反正他们已经来了 就交给你了
Well, they're here. And they're yours.
他们在各自的学校里成绩都排在前10%
And they're all in the top 10% of their programs.
所以他们全部社交无能是吧
So they're completely socially inept?
很有可能
Probably.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt.
-瘘管显影 -没错
- Fistulagram? - Exactly.
你确定你要经历这些吗
Are you sure you want to put yourself through all this?
肚子里插根管 放点染色剂
It's a tube in my belly, with some dye.
没什么的
This is nothing.
我可不想看
Well, I don't need to see it.
我明天一早就来 亲爱的
I'll be back tomorrow bright and early, sweetheart.
你也不准看
You don't get to see this, either.
-我送你妈妈回家 -好的
-Yeah, I'll take your mom home. -Okay.
-再见 梅瑞狄斯 -再见 伊芙琳
-Goodbye, Meredith. -Goodbye, Evelyn.
你和我妈妈都是直呼其名的吗
So, you and my mom are on a first-name basis?
是啊 欧文的两次婚礼我都在场 所以
Well, I was in both of Owen's weddings, so...
两次都在
Both of them?
真刺♥激♥ 告诉我点独家新闻
This is exciting. Give me the scoop.
你更喜欢他哪个妻子一些 为什么
Which of Owen wives did you like better, and why?
我可能回答不了这个问题
I couldn't possibly answer that question.
好吧
Ugh. Fine.
别再聊欧文了 聊点关于内森的吧
Don't talk about Owen. Talk about Nathan.
他在和谁约会 进行了多久了
Who was he dating, when, and for how long?
好了 梅根 你能让格蕾医生
Okay, Megan, will you let Dr. Grey
专心做她的事吗 拜托了
just focus on her job, please?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表