亨特医生 他快不行了
Dr. Hunt, he's crashing!
快点给我穿上手术服和手套
Gown and glove me, quick.
我自己可以 我只是在帮忙
I am fine. ?I'm just helping!
之前从没看过这一幕
Never seen this part before.
你们的工具都好轻巧
Your gear is so light.
你的工具有多重
How heavy is your gear?
看情况吧 看我有没有带斧头
It depends. Am I carrying my axe?
太厉害了
So hard-core.
好了 挂上新鲜血浆
Okay, let's fly in that FFP
快流速注入
and hang it from the rapid infuser.
我要伸进去夹住主动脉
I need to just get in here and clamp the aorta,
然后让你把手拿出来好吗
and then I'll get you out of here, okay?
血压降低了
Pressure's getting soft.
好了 我们得加快动作了
All right, we gotta move fast.
解剖刀 本吉
Scalpel, Bohkee.
蓝毛巾 牵开器
Blue towel and retractor, please.
吻合嵌
A Satinsky.
我没法夹到主动脉
I can't access this aorta.
我们得快点了
Oh, we got to hurry.
赫雷拉 拿着钳夹
Herrera, take this clamp.
我
Huh? Me?
不行不行
No, no, no.
这都不是我的惯用手
This isn't even my dominant hand.
你能冲进火场 这个你可以的
You run into fires. You can do this.
因为我爸爸是消防队长
Well, because my dad's a fire chief.
我七岁的时候他就叫我用水龙带了
I mean, he taught me how to run a hose when I was seven.
我七岁生日那天在走廊上
I spent my 7th birthday up in that gallery
看我妈妈做这个的
watching my mother do this.
我会教你怎么做的
I will walk you through this.
拿着钳夹
Take the clamp.
好的 试着夹夹看
Okay, open and close it for me?
好的 很好
Okay, good.
我会协助你
I'm gonna support your free hand.
现在你把夹钳伸进去 在你手指上夹住
Now you're gonna slide it in and clamp just above your fingers.
懂了吗
You got it? ?Mm-hmm.
如果我搞砸了呢
What if I miss?
我希望你不会
I would prefer it if you didn't.
-是在你手指上方吗 -应该是
- Okay, is it above your fingers? - I th-- I think so, yes.
好的
Okay.
所以现在你能感受到他的脉动吗
So now...can you feel it pulsating?
有 我感觉到了 我夹住了
There! I feel it. I-I clamped it, I think.
好的 你可以把手拿出来了
Okay. You can take your hand out.
赫雷拉 把手拿出来
Herrera, take your hand out.
你之前说如果我把手拿开
You told me that if I took my hand away,
他会立马失血而死
he'd bleed out in seconds.
那是在你夹住之前
Yeah, that was before you clamped him.
我不知道我是不是夹住了
Yeah, I don't know if I clamped it.
-我不是医生 -那你就信我吧
- I'm not a doctor. - Will you just trust me?
把手拿出来
Let go of the clamp.
动起来
Move!
夹钳 抽吸一下
Clamp. ?Need some suction.
很好 珀薇
Great. Bovie.
你做到了 赫雷拉 他还活着
You did it, Herrera. He's still alive.
再挂两个单位
Let's hang two more units.
海绵棒 本吉
Sponge stick, Bohkee.
事情都不会自己完成的 贝罗
Hey, there's scut that's not gonna do itself, Bello.
自己做 我的意思是我不会帮你做的
And by do itself, I mean, I'm not gonna do it for you.
对不起 不好意思
Sorry, I'm -- Sorry.
克朗吉克医生 你需要我的话可以呼叫我
You can page me if you need me, Dr. Koracick.
放心 贝罗医生
Count on it, Dr. Bello.
天呐 她好性感
Geez. She's hot.
舞者的身材 她单身吗
Dancer body. Ass for days. She single?
下流
Gross.
她是个医生
she's a doctor,
所以除非她是某些科室专家
so unless she's some kind of a savant,
她也成年了 自然可以男欢女爱
she's of age, which makes her fair game.
为什么要这么评价别人呢 德卢卡
Why so judgy, DeLukes?
我们能专注于项目的事吗
Can we just focus on the project?
没有什么项目可言 没有充足的变量
There is no project. There aren't enough variables.
我们讨论的是对象的热消融
We're talking thermal ablation of targets
微毫米级的精确度
with micromillimeter precision.
只有热度时间比 她永远不会成功的
She'll never get there with just heat versus time.
为什么谢博德还要专攻这错误的项目
Why is Shepherd still barking up that tree?
我觉得这是时间问题 什么时间问题
I think it's the time frame. What time frame?
罗马可不是时间长就能建成的
Rome wasn't built in a time frame.
急什么呢
What's the rush?
吉米 吉米就是我们急的
Kimmie. Kimmie is the rush.
吉米是什么鬼名字
What in God's name is a Kimmie?
那个 那就是吉米
That. That's Kimmie.
这孩子一直在流血
This kid won't stop bleeding.
问题找到了
there it is.
他横切了肠系膜上动脉
Hey, he transected his superior mesenteric artery.
我们能修复好吗 可以
Can we fix that? We can fix that.
我们可以做个反向隐静脉桥
We will do a reverse saphenous graft.
那要好几个小时
that'll take hours.
要不我俩换换吧 贝利
Why don't you and I swap out, Bailey?
我敢肯定你休假后
I'm sure the paperwork's piled up
文件应该堆积如山了
after your vacation.
不用了 我打算留下来继续做
no, I managed to stay caught up.
我很好
I'm fine.
要不你拿下移植静脉吧
Here, why don't you harvest the graft
反正你都在那了
since you're already there?
我以为你想慢慢再进入状态
I just thought maybe you'd want to ease back in.
休假的目的就是好好休养
What is a vacation for, if not to recuperate
然后全力恢复工作状态
so that one can return to work at full strength?
抽吸一下 昆德拉
Um, more suction here, Qadri.
他的缺血时间已经差不多到极限了
His ischemia time's getting up there.
我知道
I'm aware.
有些假期太累了
You know, some vacations are so strenuous
你休假之后可能还需要休息一下
that you need a vacation from your vacation.
本·沃伦
Ben Warren,
你穿那制♥服♥看起来真帅
as handsome as you look in your uniform
你还能活到今天 我真是心存感激
and as grateful as I am that you are still alive today,
你不该来这里
you do not belong in there.
出去吧 你的病人是我带进来的
Get out. I brought your patient in.
我只想知道他的情况
I just wanted to see how he was doing.
看看你休假回来后的第一天
And how you're doing,
状态怎么样
since it's your first day back from vacation.
我的假期结束了
Okay, my vacation is over.
我休假了 现在回来了
I went on it, and I am back.
休假确实很舒服 但就像所有经历一样
It was glorious, but like all experiences,
只存留在珍贵的回忆里
it now lives on in the cherished memories
唯与我自己共享
that I share with no one but myself.
所以不要再讨论我的假期了
So stop talking about my vacation!
你去哪了 不关你的事
Hey, where'd you go? None of your business!
沃伦 她说的没错
Warren, um, she's right.
你不该在这
You don't belong in here.
这里有我看着
I've got my eye on everything in here.
他的肠部有点黯淡
Now his bowel is getting dusky.
这孩子要上粪便袋了
This kid's gonna wind up with a stool bag.
不会的 我在就不会
Oh, no, sir. Not on my watch.
我第一天回来 他不会的
Not on my first day back he's not.
克朗吉克呢
Where's Koracick?
我让他去看吉米了
I sent him to see Kimmie.
你做了什么 糟糕
You did what? ?Damn it.
什么 为什么 不行吗
What? Why? Was that wrong?
天呐 当然不行
Oh, God. Of course that was wrong.
我怎么看的就是怎么说的
I'm just calling it the way I see it,
你越早面对现实
and the sooner you face the truth --
你满嘴胡言乱语 你自己知道
You're full of crap and you know it!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表