我妈苦口婆心地劝我 就算她生气我也不听
My mom could talk to me till she was blue in the face,
但如果是我的姐姐来跟我说
but if my sister told me something,
我就会听
I would actually listen.
我们可以经常这样聚聚
Let's do that again soon.
-晚安了 -晚安
- Have a good night, then. - Yeah. You too.
亲爱的 怎么样了
So, honey, how's it going?
招到新的实习医生了吗
Have you found all your new interns yet?
年纪越大 我就越讨厌他们
Well, the older I get, the more I dislike them.
凯凯 要不要去喝一杯
Kit Cat! You want to grab a drink?
我们已经计划做别的了 我老婆 和我
Um, we have plans, uh, my wife and -- and I.
我不想错过这次机会
We don't want to miss our chance.
我在这不会待太久
I-I'm not gonna be here much longer.
那你应该经常过来
Well, you have to come around more often.
或许可以每年来做几次讲座
Maybe you can do a lecture a couple times a year, hmm?
我非常乐意
I'm gonna make that happen.
凯凯 到这种地步了吗
Really? "Kit Cat"?
你就这么期盼再见到他吗
You're that desperate to see him again?
是的亲爱的 我喜欢他让你醋意大发的样子
Oh, honey, yes. I like what he does to you.
我在冰箱里装满了你爱吃的
Hey, so, I stocked the fridge with all your favorites.
我把空调温度调高了 你最喜欢的温度
I set the thermostat to boiling, just how you like it.
我希望你能回家来 阿米莉娅
I want you to come home, Amelia.
我是想 你要照顾你妹妹
Yeah, I figured, um, you would take care of your sister,
我姐姐可以来照顾我
and, uh, my sisters would take care of me,
-所以 -所以什么
- and then -- - And then what?
我不知道 我很怕
And then I don't know. And it's scary.
当我告诉你我生病的时候
You were coming to end it,
你本来是要和我做个了结 要离开我
to leave me when I told you that I was sick.
我那时很生气 但我不知道
Listen. I was upset. But I didn't know --
你说得对 我对你很坏
You were right. I was awful to you.
你想离开我完全没有问题
You were right to want to leave.
你得了肿瘤
You had a tumor.
-你娶了个肿瘤 -我娶了你
- You married a tumor. - I married you.
我们都不知道现在我还是不是我了
We don't know who that is anymore.
我不知道我是谁
I don't know who I am.
所以你不用急着现在来找我回家
So you don't have to do this now.
你自♥由♥了
You can be free.
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
你是我妻子
You're my wife, okay?
不论疾病还是健康
In sickness and in health.
回家吧
Come home.
感情纠葛最大的难题就是
The trouble with crossed wires
在事情变得不可收拾之前你都不知道它的存在
is you don't know they happened until it's too late.
所以我们应该谨慎处理自己的感情
So we have to be very careful with our connections.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要付出时间 关怀 关注
They take time, care, and attention.
查房♥没那么早吧
Rounds don't start that early.
我要跑赢其他人
I'm trying to get in a run.
你最近跑得很多啊
You've been running a lot lately.
我要保持身材
I'm just staying in shape.
怎么 你
What, you,
你不希望我保持身材吗
you don't want me to stay in shape?
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 是我的
Yeah, it's my,
是我的女儿 索菲亚
it's my daughter, Sofia.
她 她想回来住
She -- she wants to move home.
我们需要保持警醒 保持忠心
They take vigilance and single-mindedness.
怎么了
You okay?
我好恨他
I just hate him.
我恨他仍然有能量
I hate that he still has power.
我恨他仍然在夺走我的东西
I hate that he's still taking things away from me.
我们重新组织我们的生活
We reconnect everything we can...
尽可能地小心
as carefully as we can.
温度下来了
Temp is down.
谢谢 梅瑞狄斯 谢谢你做的一切
Thank you, Meredith. For everything.
内森说你也帮忙了
Nathan said that you helped.
没有 都是他的功劳 他在哪
Nope. This was all him. Where is he?
我看得出来他爱你
I can tell he's in love with you.
他说起你的时候我能从他的眼神里看出来
I can see it in his eyes when he talks about you.
我
And I just --
我太感谢你了 梅瑞狄斯 我非常感激
I'm just so grateful to you, Meredith. I'm so, so grateful.
梅根 如果你感谢我 那就相信我
Megan, if you want to thank me, you'll believe me.
我不会掺和你们的
I am not in this picture.
你不在的时候内森确实开始了新生活
Nathan did have a life while you were gone,
也许他还花了点时间适应新生活
and maybe it took him a minute to adjust.
但是 他为你费尽周折
But look -- he moved heaven and earth for you.
他爱的是你
He loves you.
这样的男人你可不能就这样抛弃了
That's not a man you throw away.
然后我们开始向上帝祈祷
And then we just have to pray to God...
祈祷我们的新生活一切顺利
...that we got it right.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表