《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
一项科学研究表明
There's a scientific study
如果你以超级英雄的姿势站立
that if you stand like this in superhero pose,
你就会做得更好
you will perform measurably better.
欧文 你要娶我吗
Owen, will you marry me?
我们要去哪儿
Where are we running?
孩子
Kids.
-要生五个 -什么 五个
- Five. - Whoa. Five?!
能和你谈谈吗
You got a minute to talk?
欧文 没什么可谈的
Owen, there's nothing to talk about.
我不想生孩子
I don't want to have a baby!
她还好吗 她是清醒的吗 我只想知道这点
Is she okay? Is she sober? Just tell me that.
她安然无恙
She's safe.
让她回家
Tell her to come home.
人的大脑有一千亿神经元
There are 100 billion neurons in the human brain...
建立和重建联♥系♥
making and remaking connections...
就这样吗
That's it?
你这样看起来好凶
Kinda makes you look fierce.
你确定不要我通知你妈妈吗
Are you sure you don't want me to call your mom?
不必 我婚礼她都没来参加
No. She didn't come for my wedding.
也没必要来看我的肿瘤
She doesn't get to come for my tumor.
神经元帮我们解数学题
It's helping us with math...
记住密♥码♥和父亲的嗓音
...remembering our keys, our dad's voice --
并持续努力工作
working hard all the time.
所以 当大脑出问题时 重新连接可不容易
So when the brain is faulty, it's a big rewiring job.
神经科病房♥
而且 没有出错的余地
And there's no margin for error.
我会采取额叶下开颅术
I'll go in through a subfrontal craniotomy,
干净利落 硬脑膜上做小切口
real clean, small incision in the dura,
然后把肿瘤取出
and then scoop the tumor out.
肿瘤附近可能会有水肿
I don't like the edema around the tumor,
但她请我来 我总不能辜负她的信任 所以
but I got to dance with the girl who brought me, so...
看来你有疑问
I imagine you have questions.
是的 这样的手术你做过多少例
Yeah, how many of these have you done?
数不胜数
So, so many.
多久能康复
And what's the recovery time?
曾有类似病例 肿瘤几乎在同一位置
I took a 13-centimeter tumor out of a cop
我将13公分的肿瘤取出
in roughly the same place.
他术后第一天就能走路 术后三天说话
He was walking day one, talking day three,
术后一周开始上班 所以说
back at work end of the week, so...
谢谢你 汤姆
Thank you, Tom.
好说 术后庆祝时见
Yeah. See you at the after party.
他可真是傲慢到家了
He seems arrogant enough.
他就喜欢卖♥♥弄
He's a showboat.
他在压力下的表现才叫精彩 所以 德卢卡
And he works best under pressure, so, DeLuca,
手术时尽量多提问 让他卖♥♥弄个够 你才好学习
ask him questions during surgery, make him show off.
-如果我能过了这关 -你过了这关的时候
- And if I make it through -- - When you make it through.
-会尽早帮你做离床活动 -谢谢
- Early ambulation protocol. - Thank you.
好了 梅瑞迪斯 如果我死了
Okay. Meredith, if I die --
你不会死的
You are not going to die.
但如果我死了 你负责告诉我妈妈
But if I do, you call my mom.
抱歉 但她喜欢你
I'm sorry, but she likes you.
还有你 我的房♥间给你住
And, you, take my room.
这样更好 这事上我可能骗了你
It is way better. I kind of scammed you on that.
-别这样 -不 她说的对 这样更好
- Stop it. - No, she's right. It's way better.
欧文 如果我成了植物人
Owen, if I'm gorked,
别多想 也别来看望我
do not overthink it, do not visit me.
把我放在某个地方 继续过你的生活
just park me somewhere and go on with your life.
阿米莉亚 别乱想了
Amelia, please cut it out.
如果需要拔掉插管
And if I need unplugging,
艾普利尔有权替我做决定
April has been named my power of attorney.
我要说不同意吗
W-Was I supposed to say no?
她喜欢我 她会陪着你们的
She likes me. She will be there for you.
但我们不是很亲近
But we're not so close
所以她不会让情绪左右自己的决定
that she'll let emotion dictate her decision.
我不知道说这番话是不是受了肿瘤影响 但是
I don't know what's me and what's tumor talking, but...
在这一刻 我清楚知道 我深爱你们所有人
In this moment, I love you people tremendously.
我爱死这点子了
I love this.
这事真有人做过研究吗
Are there really studies on this?
是的
Yep.
好吧
Yeah.
当你被推进手术室 你担心自己不会醒来
When you're going into surgery, you worry you won't wake up.
但做脑部手术 醒来才是要担心的
But with brain surgery, you worry you will wake up...
但醒来已物是人非
...but you won't be there when you do.
实习医生格蕾
第十四季 第四集
第一位来面试的实习生已经到了吗
The first intern interview is already here?
是的 提前了四十五分钟
Yes. 45 minutes early.
你知道他们都成绩不错
We know they all have the grades.
我们只需要看看他们是否
We just need to see if they're --
是健全的人
Functional human beings.
为此你很努力 你值得这一切
You've worked very hard for this. You deserve this.
即使在给琼安婶婶血压治疗时
And even though you overdosed your Aunt Joan
你用药过量
on her blood-pressure medication,
你依然很了不起
you are awesome
因为你可以按字母顺序背诵
because y-you can recite every artery
人体每一条动脉名称
in the body alphabetically.
腹腔大动脉
Abdominal aorta,
上牙槽动脉
alveolar anterior,
下齿槽动脉 上牙槽后动脉
alveolar inferior, alveolar superior...
我觉得不必面试他了
I think we're finished here.
等下一位
Next.
盲肠前动脉
...anterior cecal.
如果你说了一个我不满意的数值
If you say a number I don't like,
我就用这本杂♥志♥打你
I'm going to hit you with this magazine.
-还是超过37.5°C -低烧而已
- Still over 100. - Barely a fever.
-发烧就是发烧 -小事
- A fever's a fever. - It's minor.
我又不是要做开颅手术什么的
It's not like I'm having... brain surgery or something.
我做手术时她躲着你 现在你又躲着她
She avoided you during my surgery. You're avoiding her now.
我突然就理解你的婚姻为什么失败了
I suddenly understand your marriage completely.
关心阿米莉亚的人够多了
Amelia has a lot of support.
听说里格斯采取行动了
And with Riggs pulling what he's pulled on you --
我拒绝了他的求婚
I turned down his proposal.
我告诉他不想和他在一起
I told him I didn't want him.
他有权利 有理由
He had every right and every reason
收拾行李走人
to pack his bags and walk away.
要是说声再见就好了 但是
I mean, a goodbye might've been nice, but...
请你不要让我给她拔掉插管
Please don't make me have to unplug her.
请你不要让我给她拔掉插管
Please don't make me have to unplug her.
上帝啊 请让她好起来
Lord, please make her be okay.
请让她好起来
Please let her be okay.
请你不要让我选择让她死去
Please don't make me have to unplug her.
水肿有问题吗
Any issues with the edema?
我还想知道你都要在硬脑膜外操作吗
Also wondering if you're all the way around the dura.
*She makes the Indy 500*
*She makes the Indy 500*
还有 为什么你特意选这首歌♥曲
Also, why did you choose this particular music?
德卢卡 一起唱 别说话
DeLuca, sing along or shut up.
*但她现在给了我们一个不可完成的任务*
*But she leads them on a wild-goose chase now*
*徒劳无功 你像个车神*
*Goose chase now, you drive like an ace*
*她会玩的开心 开心 开心*
*And she'll have fun, fun, fun*
*知道她父亲把雷鸟赶走*
*Till her daddy takes the T-bird away*
我还是不能相信
I still can't believe --
那次自♥慰♥实验竟然诊断出脑肿瘤
That masturbation diagnosed a brain tumor?
是的 上帝的安排总是让人捉摸不透
Yeah. God works in such mysterious ways.
沙滩男孩的歌♥曲总是很奇怪 有点不合时宜
The Beach Boys seems like an odd choice. Like, inappropriate.
不 里格斯离开梅根了 那才不合时宜
No, Riggs leaving Megan -- that's inappropriate.
我一开始就不喜欢里格斯
I never liked Riggs in the first place.
我看人最准了
And I'm an excellent judge of character.
是啊 因为你前女友都是疯子
Right, because you have zero history
所以你经验丰富
with crazy girlfriends.
我的判断是来自阅历
My judgment has improved with age.
*你知道爸爸对你说的话*
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表