传统的阴♥道♥成形术
A traditional vaginoplasty --
会用回肠或乙状结肠
using ileum or the sigmoid colon --
模拟阴♥道♥的感觉
gives you the feel of a vagina,
但是事实证明下垂的风险很高
but it's been shown to be at high risk
收缩和阻塞的风险也很高
for prolapse and narrowing or obstruction.
所以我的目标是找到一个光滑的
So, the goal is to find a tissue that's smooth,
有弹性的组织 该组织不仅能分泌水分
with good elasticity, that secretes moisture
还能够实现自身修复
and repairs itself.
我找到的组织就是腹膜
And I believe that tissue is the peritoneum.
可是腹膜是用来保护内部脏器的
But the peritoneum protects the internal organs.
没错 可是我们只需要一小部分
Yes, but we'd only take a small portion.
它可以再生的
And it regenerates itself.
你有没有想过要怎样获得该组织
Have you thought about how you'd harvest it?
用腹腔镜做微创手术
Laparoscopically, minimally invasive.
这项技术可以改变很多人的生活
This technique could be life-changing,
不仅包括跨性别女性
and not just for trans women,
还包括那些有先天性缺陷的女性
but women who were born with congenital defects,
还有可能包括
potentially cis women who
因为癌症失去阴♥道♥的女性
have lost their vaginal canals to cancer.
还可以为女性提供更好的高♥潮♥体验
And it would allow for an even better orgasm.
这话我爱听
Ooh! Now you're talking my language.
谢谢你 妈妈 说得真”好”
Thank you, Mom. Great.
我听说了比赛的事情
So, I heard of this contest,
如果我们合作的话就能赢得奖金
and if we work together, we can win that money.
如果手术可行的话
And if the surgery works,
我们还可以培训各地的医生
we could train surgeons everywhere to do it.
说老实话 你是国内顶尖的
In fairness, you are one of
整形外科医生
the top plastic surgeons in the nation,
我不明白你为什么会需要我
so I don't see where I fit in.
我是接受试验的人 我没法给自己做手术
I'm the trial subject, and I can't operate on myself.
比赛方面的工作
And whatever work you do on this contest
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
要放在你们的业余时间里
will be done on your own time.
你们还是要做粗活
You will still be expected to do scut.
我是不会因为你们在写论文
You will not be given any leeway
就对你们网开一面的
just because you're working on a paper.
-我选梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 -不是你选她
- I call Meredith Grey. - You don't call Meredith Grey.
是她来选你
Meredith Grey calls you.
是的 但我们都说好了 妈妈
Yes, but we made a rule, Mom.
-说好什么了 -我们说好
- What rule? - The rule that says
你和我不会在生殖器方面合作
you and I don't work together on genitalia
-因为你这个人毫无底线 -别那么幼稚
- because you have no filter. - Don't be a child.
这是我们的职责 我们是医生
This is our work. We're surgeons.
生殖器是我们两个工作内容的交叉点
The genitals is where our work intersects.
没错 但这不意味着你和我要在生殖器方面
Yes. That doesn't mean you and I have to intersect
-相互交叉 -这话听着好恶心
- around said genitals. - That sounded terrible.
所以我们说好不涉及这个话题的
Which is why I made the rule.
妈妈 韦莱兹医生的提议非常好
Mom, Dr. Velez has a great pitch.
真的很好 你们俩应该合作
She does, all right? And you guys should do it.
你们应该参赛 改变很多人的生活
You should enter the contest and change a bunch of lives.
我已经有自己的研究项目了
But I already got my own thing going on,
而且说实话 我的项目更尖端
and, frankly, it's a little more cutting-edge
说到底她的项目还是整形手术
than what essentially amounts to an elective cosmetic procedure.
得了吧 快到我的生日了
Oh, come on. Look, my birthday is coming up.
你就把这个阴♥道♥当作礼物送给我吧
You could think of this vagina as your gift to me.
我现在要用锤子猛砸脑袋
Now I'm gonna go smash my head in with a hammer
看看自己能不能把你刚才说的话忘掉
and see if I can forget that you said that.
杰克森·艾弗里 你太让我失望了
Jackson Avery, you are such a disappointment!
我还以为你挺明白事理的
I thought you were woke!
都准备好了 你准备好了吗
All set. You ready?
我很清楚流程
I know the drill.
祝你好运
Break a leg.
大家各就各位
Places, everybody.
倒计时 五 四
In 5, 4...
三 二
...3, 2...
一
1.
*有生以来第一次*
*for the first time*
也许…
Maybe...
这首歌♥真是朗朗上口
A catchy song.
-可恶 -复发了
- Damn it. - It's back.
肿瘤在渗入韦尼克氏区
And it's encroaching on Wernicke's area.
-真可恶 -没错
- Son of a bitch. - Yeah.
太可恶了 我们要手术
Yeah, it is. We're gonna have to operate.
还要在她清醒的情况下手术
And we're gonna have to do it while she's awake.
有人吗
Um, hello?
我在心里都唱到第二节了
I got to the second verse in my head,
到了该放我出去的时候了
so that's your cue to take me out now.
肿瘤复发了吧
It's back, huh?
-你还梦游吗 -那不是梦游
- So, you're still sleepwalking? -It's not sleepwalking.
我只是不敢相信保罗已经死了
It's just failure to believe that Paul's dead
不敢相信这不是梦
and that I'm not dreaming.
德里克死的时候我也是这样
Well, I had the same thing when Derek died,
只不过你觉得自己在做梦
except you believe you're in a dream,
我觉得我自己在做噩梦
and I believed I was in a nightmare.
这种情况叫认知失调
It's called cognitive dissonance.
我的胳膊都被我掐青了
Yeah. I have bruises on my arm from pinching myself.
那就不要再掐了
Well, you should probably stop doing that. -
朱蒂
Judy?
没想到这么快又见面了
I did not think I would see you so soon.
是的 无疑冒犯 我也没想到
Yeah, no offense. Me neither.
她说之前的症状又回来了
She's complaining of the same symptoms she had.
我想说脾脏出了问题
I would think...spleen.
但是我已经在一间黑暗的手术室里
But I took it out myself
挂着人肉输血袋帮她把脾摘除了
in a dark room with a human blood bag.
-好吧 朱蒂 哪里疼 -到处都疼
- Okay, Judy, where does it hurt? - Uh, it just hurts everywhere.
伤口没事 没有感染的迹象
The incision's clean. There's no sign of infection.
也没有阻塞的迹象
No sign of obstruction.
朱蒂 我觉得不管这是什么病
Judy, I'm afraid whatever this is,
都跟你的脾切除术无关
it's completely unrelated to your splenectomy.
太好了 这下我成了医学未解之谜了
Great. I'm a medical mystery.
不要担心 我们会帮你找到答案的
Try not to worry. We'll get you some answers.
带她去照CT 片子出来了呼叫我
Let's take her up to CT, and page me when the scans are up.
-好的 -格蕾医生
- Okay. - Uh, Dr. Grey.
我们 我们一直都很好奇
We've, uh -- we've all been wondering.
科研比赛你要做什么课题
What are you doing for the research contest?
我的意思是不管是什么 我都想
I mean, whatever it is, I would love to --
我想说自然会说了
Hellmouth, when I'm ready to tell you, I'll tell you.
我在这里
Here I am...
在你家
in your house
在你的卧室 充斥着你的私人
in your bedroom, with all your personal...
气味
smells.
我要你帮我带点东西
I need you to bring me some things.
我以为你叫我来参加你的项目
I thought you called me to work on your project.
我出于你暂时无法理解的原因需卧床休息
I'm on bed rest for reasons that are far above your pay grade.
你要知道的就是这里发生的事不能外传
What you do need to know is that what happens here stays here.
没人能知道我们在这房♥间干了什么
No one needs to know what we do in this room.
同意吗
Agreed?
很好
Good.
这是我要的东西
Now, here's what I need.
我明天要给个孩子做意识清醒的脑部手术
I have an awake brain surgery on a kid tomorrow,
所以我需要睡美容觉去了
so I'm gonna need my beauty sleep,
也就是说你们俩不能睡了
which means you two don't get to sleep
因为我需要你们在明天之前
because I need you to narrow down
把这些研究精简成两种方案选项
these studies to two options by tomorrow.
做一个可行性评估 包括时间线
Do a feasibility evaluation, including a timeline,
别忘了评估可能的现存课题
and don't forget to evaluate likely subject availability
-做一个成本预估 -遵命
and do a cost projection. -Yes, ma'am.
-这就做 -比他更投入
-On it. -More on it than him.
-真的吗 -怎么啦
-Really? - What?
这大概是你的第四包薯片了吧
It's like your fourth bag of chips.
-你还在数啊 -对 你吃得很大声
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表