起码是个开始 我们可以做的更多
For starters. We can do more than that.
我们可以重建基金会
We can rebuild the foundation.
基金会以性骚扰他们的
The foundation bears the name of the man
男人命名
who sexually assaulted them.
她们的生活和事业都被毁了
Their lives and careers were destroyed.
现在她们还得看着侵犯她们的人的名字
And now they have to see the name of their abuser
出现在那么多的医院里
on hospitals all over the world?
她们在沉默中痛苦时
He's been lauded and celebrated
他却在被大家颂扬
while they suffered in silence.
如果你要重建 首先你得彻底破坏
If you want to rebuild, you have to tear it down first.
你说得对
You're right.
我不能让他再次承受这些
I'm not putting him through this ever again.
我现在就把瘤子都拿掉
I'm taking the whole thing out right now.
准备骨锯
Prepare the saw.
瘤子出来了 给
Tumor comes out -- here we go.
挺好的
It's good.
表达了我们立场 澄清了问题
Says what we want to and sets the record straight.
但愿能平息风波
Well, hopefully, it'll get the job done.
我觉得可以了
Oh, I think it will.
尽量把责任揽到你自己身上
Places enough blame on you
能让大家觉得我们会进行彻底的改变
that people will feel like a real change was made.
我去组织记者会
I'll call a press conference.
这事不能拖了
This can't wait till the morning.
我说 我们还是先缓一缓
Okay, you know what? Let's just take a breather
把问题想清楚
and think this thing through.
亲爱的 听着
Honey, look...
妈
Hey, Mom!
我们想到了一个能让所有人满意的方案
I think we found a solution that all of us can live with.
我们先找到了
Uh, well, we beat you to the punch.
不过记者会时我们可以安排你
But we would love to have you on camera
站在你母亲旁边
next to your mother --
先等一等
You know what? Let's hold it.
我想听听他们的方案
I-I want to hear what they have to ay.
亲爱的我已经写好发言稿了
Sweetheart, I've already written my statement.
埃琳要我在记者会上读这个
Erin wants me to read this to the press.
不 我们不读这个
Yeah, no. We're not doing this.
你来迟了
Well, you're too late.
你被解雇了 你现在可以离开了
You're fired. You can go now.
等一下 我
Now wait just a minute. I --
我爷爷对受害者造成的悲剧
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let my grandfather do to you
我不能让你也承受
what he did to all these women.
快看一下
Just read it.
"时代要求新的视野
"The time has come for new vision,
新的角度 新的希望
new light, and new hope.
我们深知仅靠一份声明
We know that a culture can't change
是无法改变企业文化的
with a single statement.
必须作出深入的 系统的改革
Comprehensive, systemic change is required.
改革现在开始
But let that change begin now --
哈珀·艾弗里基金会即日起
with the dissolution of the Harper Avery Foundation,
解散"
effective immediately."
亲爱的 这太疯狂了
Darling, this is insane.
-谢谢 -继续看下去
- Thank you. - Keep reading, please.
"取代它的 将是一个新的基金会
"In its place, a new foundation,
致力于资助培育
dedicated to the preservation and nurturing
所有的72家医院"
of all 72 hospitals..."
如果我都不信
If I am not buying this,
公众怎么会被这个说服
I don't know how you think the public will.
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
因为我在尽力将你们
Because I am trying to save you
从财政自杀中拯救出来
from committing financial suicide.
继续看看划线的部分
Will you please just read the underlined part?
"我们郑重承诺
"We also make a solemn promise --
为了让曾经被迫沉默的受害者能够发声
To give voice to those who were silenced.
使我们能倾听感悟每一位受害者的遭遇
To listen to, and to learn from, every woman's story.
让我们能补偿每一位哈珀·艾弗里的
To repay, retrain, and rehire
每一位受害者并雇佣及为她们提供再教育
every victim of Harper Avery's abuse.
我们衷心希望你们能积极加入并支持我们
We hope you'll join us in supporting, with enthusiasm...
全新的凯瑟琳·福克斯基金会
...the Catherine Fox Foundation.
真挚的凯瑟琳·福克斯敬上"
Sincerely yours, Catherine Fox."
真是温馨美好的一幕
What a lovely moment this is.
并且是价值十个亿的一幕
A billion-dollar moment, one might say.
其实名字是梅瑞狄斯的主意
Honestly, the name idea was Meredith's.
都是他的点子
It was all him.
拜托能不能把这个重新刻一下
But can we please get this re-engraved,
因为我为此付出了实在太多心血
because I worked way too hard for it.
"在我家见
"Meet me at my house?
从后门进来"
Come through the back door?"
这么神秘
It's all so mysterious.
德卢卡在呢
DeLuca.
我明白你为什么这么做了
I get why you did it.
你也想参与竞争 我懂
You wanted to compete. I get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天让我惊艳
You were very impressive today.
-是吗 -很性感
- Was I? - It was hot.
如果我破产还性感吗
Still gonna be hot if I go broke?
是因为高尚的原因破产的吗
Are you going broke for noble reasons?
也许
Maybe.
那就仍然性感
Yep, still hot.
你会做饭
Cooking?
我充满着惊喜
Oh, I'm full of surprises.
意大利烩饭
Risotto.
三文鱼
Salmon.
这主意太蠢了
It was a stupid idea, anyway.
她可能觉得我是个怪人
She probably thought I was some nut job --
"虽然我们刚刚认识 来我家住吧"
"Hey, we just met. Why don't you move in with me?"
阿米莉亚
Amelia...
她来了
...she's here.
她来了
She showed.
天啊
Oh, God. Um...
我是她的奥莉
I'm her Ollie.
好吧
Okay.
如果想要有效果 必须制定基本规则
Well, if this is gonna work, there need to be ground rules.
首先 给家里说一声 今晚就说
First off, you text your family -- tonight.
告诉他们你现在很安全
You let them know that you're safe
你不再睡大街了
and that you're off the streets.
你完全不可以吸毒
You cannot do drugs at all, okay?
这会让我们的计划完全泡汤
That is a non-starter.
我可以给你开点药
I can give you a prescription
减轻戒断反应 但就这么多
to take the edge off your withdrawal, but that's all.
然后你要跟我一起去聚会
And you have to come with me to meetings.
她好霸道
She's so bossy.
那是
Oh, yeah.
我们的言行定义了我们自己
We define ourselves by our actions.
我们回家吧
Who's ready to go home?
但我们并不是必须按此定义生活
But it doesn't mean we have to live by that definition.
我们可以改变我们的故事
We can change our own story.
罗宾斯
Robbins?
还好遇到你了
I'm glad I caught you.
你跟德卢卡很熟是吧
You're close with DeLuca, right?
很熟 我们之前是室友 可以这么说吧
Close? Well, we were roommates, so, yeah, okay.
我很担心他
Okay. So, I'm worried about him.
一周前麦琪把他带回家
Maggie brought him home about a week ago,
之后他就再也没有从沙发上下来过
and he hasn't gotten off the couch since.
我真的会在他走之后把沙发
I mean, I'm literally gonna have to put it out on the sidewalk
-扔到街上去 -好吧
- when he leaves. - Ooh, yikes.
我想也许你能跟他谈谈
Yeah. So, I was hoping you could talk to him, maybe.
我们可以拒绝接受别人对我们的看法
We can refuse to accept the way people define us.
我可能不适合去劝他
I don't know that I'm the person for the job,
不过我知道你应该去找谁
but I think I do know the person you should talk to.
我们可以努力工作摆脱恶名
We can work like hell to escape a bad reputation...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表