我喝醉时会做很多丢人的事
Really embarrassing choices when I'm drunk.
-就让我一个人呆着吧 -不不 不行
- So I just need to be alone. - No. No, no, no, no.
你以前从来没嗑过药
You have never been high before.
你需要和那些磕过药的...
You need to be with people who --
能帮你安全度过的人在一起
who can help you and keep you safe.
我不...
I don't --
我觉得我脖子要撑不住脑袋了
I don't think I need my neck anymore.
好吧 就...到这里吧 过来
Okay, just -- Here. Come here.
快进去
Just go in here.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
快给我进去
Can you come on?
埃德尔医生请到新生儿重症监护室
Dr. Edell to the NICU. Dr. Edell to the NICU.
-阿历克斯 -我知道怎么改进超声波了
- Alex? - I figured out how to make the ultrasound work.
需要多加水 最好有个瀑布
It needs more water. A waterfall.
等等 科学怪人医生
Hold up, Dr. Frankenstein.
你今早也吃小饼干了吗
Did you eat cookies this morning?
吃了 味道好极了 还有小饼干吗
Yeah. It was so good. Are there more cookies?
薯条也行
Or, chips?
-好吧 -你有薯条吗
- Okay. - You got chips?
你跟我来吧
You're just coming with me.
好吧 但你为什么瞒着不说
Okay, but why didn't you say anything?
因为没有一个合适的时机 告诉自己的儿子
Turns out there's no good time to tell your son
他祖父是位猎艳大♥师♥
that his grandfather is a sexual predator.
他不是 他以前是
He isn't. He was.
这么说 丽贝卡·弗洛格的指控是真的
So -- So the accusations are accurate from Rebecca Frog?
还是叫弗朗德
Frond?
-是叫弗洛伊 弗洛伊 -是弗洛伊
- Froy, Froy. - Froy.
不 那样不对 那好像是...
No, that's not right. It was like a...
丽贝卡·弗罗伊说的是真的
Rebecca Froy's story was true.
她们所有人的事都是真的
All the stories were true.
等等 你说"所有人"是什么意思
Wait. What do you mean "All"?
你说"所有人" "所有人的事" 是指什么
You said "All." "All the stories"? What's that?
发生过很多次 有的很丑陋 有的极其丑陋
There was many stories -- some ugly, some very ugly.
有多少 到底是多少人的事
How many? How many stories?
- 13 13位女性 都签了保密协议 - 13人
-13. 13 women -- all under NDAs... -13?
全都要保密
...all secret!
这可不妙 大事不妙
This is bad. This is so bad.
简直不可缘亮...可原...不可原谅
This is indispensable -- fensible -- indefensible.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我的眼镜
My glasses!
竟然有13个人 妈妈
13, Mom?
13个
13.
有些主治医师
Some attendings
今天有点事 不能做手术
have unexpectedly become... unavailable.
你们要替他们完成工作
You will be taking over their services --
查房♥ 写病历 把该做的都做好
rounding, charting, whatever needs to get done.
这是你们出头的机会
This is a chance for you to step up.
这和平时做的差不多啊
Isn't that what we normally do?
是超不多 但还有额外任务
It is the same, but, also, more.
这是场比赛
This is a contest.
记着你们做的每件事
So keep track of everything you do,
今天结束前 完成工作最多的人
and whoever accomplishes the most by the end of the day
可以参与我的惠普尔手术
gets to scrub in with me on a whipple.
-选我 我想参加 -请选我 我来
- Me! I want to do that. - Yes. Yes, please.
-好 开始 -开始
- Okay. Go. - Go.
-好的 -等等 慢着
- Okay. - Wait. Hold on.
今早有人吃小饼干吗
Did anyone eat cookies this morning?
一位病人带来的小饼干里放了老鼠药
A patient brought in cookies that had rat poison in them.
是大♥麻♥小饼干 不小心放了大♥麻♥
They were weed cookies, accidental weed cookies.
放在带花的盒子里 有人吃了吗
They were in a floral tin. Did anyone eat them?
-没有 -没吃
- No. - No.
-没吃 -没
- No. - Nope.
-好 去忙吧 -好了 走吧
- Okay. Get to work. - Okay. Now go.
是
Yes.
搞定 贝利在手术室 说有十万火急的事让我去
Okay. Bailey's paging me a 911 from the OR.
我得走了
I got to go.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
格蕾 我感觉晕眩
Grey. I'm feeling dizzy
神志不清 还有...
and light-headed and --
我觉得她不太对劲
I think something's wrong with her.
我知道是怎么回事 帮我呼叫威尔逊医生
I think I know what it is. Can we page Jo Wilson?
我还以为是心脏又出问题了
I thought it was my heart.
不 是吸毒后大脑的反应
No, this is your brain on drugs.
等等 所有人都中招了
Wait. All of them?
所有主治医师都吃小饼干了吗 格蕾
All of my attendings had a cookie, Grey?
没有 只是一些人 还有你
No, just a few and you.
真糟糕
This is bad.
真是太糟糕了
This is very, very bad.
我把他开膛破肚
I opened that man up.
打开腹膜
I'm into his peritoneum.
在里面手术
I'm into him.
贝利医生 没事了 我来了
Dr. Bailey, it's okay. I'm here.
我会替你完成手术的
I'm going to finish this for you.
胃部完全切除术
Total gastrectomy.
我知道 我叫乔·威尔逊了
I got it. I called Jo Wilson.
她马上就来
She's gonna come --
她来了
She's here.
威尔逊来了 怎么了
Wilson's here. Why?
贝利医生也吃小饼干了
Dr. Bailey had a cookie.
要命
Oh, crap.
你为什么笑
Why are you laughing?
一点都不好笑
This is not funny.
根本没什么好笑的 我可是主任
This is very not funny. I'm the chief.
态度要严肃
It's very serious.
请你送主任去报告厅好吗
Will you take the chief up to the lecture hall, please?
好的 好的
Yes. Yes.
交给我好吗 贝利医生
I have this, Dr. Bailey, okay?
你会做好的吧
You'll do a good job?
因为他人非常好 他的孩子们都很担心
'Cause he's very sweet, and his kids are very scared.
贝利医生 我能搞定
Dr. Bailey. I have this.
我爱你 天啊
I love you. Oh, my.
好了好了
Okay, okay.
怎么了
What?
走吧走吧
Go, go, go.
我觉得没骨折 但肿得厉害没法动
I don't think they're broken, but they're too swollen to move.
-这可不行 -只能你上了
- This is a bad idea. - It's the only idea.
他已经开腹了 这台手术
He's already open, and this procedure
需要精细缝合 我这手做不了
takes delicate suturing, which I cannot do.
但我从来没独自做过胃切除术
But I've never done a gastrectomy by myself before.
是的 但你观摩过不少
Yeah, but you've watched a lot.
你可以的 我相信你
You can do this. I believe in you.
好吧 我觉得你高估我了
Okay, now you sound stoned.
格蕾医生 病人的血压有点下降
Dr. Grey, patient's BP is dropping a bit.
快刷手
Scrub.
救兵来啦
Calvary's here.
孩子到了吗
Is the baby here yet?
还没 他跟来干什么
Not -- Not yet. What -- What's he doing here?
希望孩子没生病
The baby's not sick, I hope.
一位病人不巧带了盒大♥麻♥小饼干
A patient accidentally brought in pot cookies.
他嗑药后兴奋了
He's high.
所以你就把他带这里来了
So you brought him here?
我想尽快到这里
I wanted to get here as fast as possible.
我不想吓到你
I didn't want you to freak out.
好极了 找到了
Yeah. Bingo.
我又不放心把他一个人留在实验室
And I couldn't leave him alone in my lab
那里面仪器可贵着呢
full of very expensive equipment.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
-你也吃饼干了 -没有
- Did you eat a cookie? - No, no.
我在等一个6个月大的婴儿
I am waiting for a 6-month-old,
你却把一个磕了药的带我家来
and you bring a stoned guy to my house?!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表